Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (721 Views)

9 Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become A Suitable Wife - Bamisepeter's Blog / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bamisepeters(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
Most women are confused when choosing their life partner which shouldn't be so. This are some of the tips to consider before choosing a husband material:
1. He must love God (depending on the religion)

2. He must love you (do not mistake lust for love).

3. He must be ready to accept you for who you are and what you are.

4. He must love your parents and siblings.

5. He must be caring.

6. He must be a good listener.

7. He must be bold to take positive decisions which might affect you or the home you intend to build with him.

8. His family background must be known if it will suit the kind of family you wish to be part of.

9. He must be ready to carry out fatherly role to you and your unborn children.

10. He must be someone with positive dreams for himself, you and your home at large.

11. He must know how to rock her world(you know what i mean (winks)

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2015/03/11-important-qualities-man-must-possess.html

Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Folanky(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2017
U left out the most important one " must have money"the rest don't matter if there is money.....
Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2017
He must wash her pant

He must cook for her at all times

He must give her money whenever she asks for it

Infact sef he must not complain of sex.
Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ikp120(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2017
Sorry bro, the your number one is out of point.
Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Kondomatic(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Sorry bro, the your number one is out of point.
You're not a woman sir
Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ikp120(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're not a woman sir
Neither are you, nor the OP sir.
Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Kondomatic(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
Neither are you sir.
I am aware of that sir that's why I am not forming opinion on behalf of women
Re: 11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ikp120(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
I am aware of that sir that's why I am not forming opinion on behalf of women
I'm aware of that sir, that's why my opinion is my opinion, not yours.

(1) (Reply)

British First Pregnant Man Give Birth To A Baby Girl / African Women Are Blessed, Miss Backside Competition (video) / Why Are Ladies This Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.