Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,998 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? (959 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by laurachi: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2010
what would you do if you find out that the one you love is cheating on you?
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by rhadha: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2010
i think i will just bounce out!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by Flavio: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2010
What is the basis? What is the origin? What led to it? Give us a broader insight and more details. Then I can comment.

Thanks
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by hbabe(f): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2010
I will first unleash my anger on him (ans I do have a temper) then I will calm down to hear exactly why he did it.
Based on his explanation I will take a decision to either break up, revenge, forgive but don't forget or forgive & forget!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by hackney(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2010
Sleep with someone else and its over.
Very simple.

Dont pretend things will get back to normal as they wont!!!
They will actually carry on cheating as once a rat always a rat.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by hollandis(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Why do you peeps make a big deal out of sex?Sex can be done with anyone irrespective of consanguinity or marital ties.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by hbabe(f): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2010
@hackney
Sometimes people cheat coz the partner was not there for them at some point or if they were 'seduced' when they were emotionally unstable for any reason.
For instance someone gets sacked and the partnr does not show enough care but another person is all over the emotionally distraught person. Anything can happen especially if the do-gooder has been dreaming of getting through. Things happen in this world, let's leave theory and talk practicality. Husbands/wives cheat and they still stay married.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by effex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2010
its very easy for folks to just read a topic and say "i'd do this" or "i'd do that" but theres a whole lot more to it than that. at face value. i'd say: if my girl were to cheat on me, i'd'nt be mad at the other guy cos he didnt force her to do anything she didnt already want to. theres no point gettin mad at her either. maybe it was partly my fault too. like i said, theres a lot to it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
Lets not even pretend. . .it would never be the same. . .so lets save ourselves the waste of time and just part ways. . .simple!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by matthewgb(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
I WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. I WILL HAVE TO DISCUSS THE ISSUE WITH MY MENTOR MAYBE THERE IS A WARNING SIGNAL WHICH I FAIL TO DETECT,WILL CONTINUE ON IT.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
hollandis:

Why do you peeps make a big deal out of sex?Sex can be done with anyone irrespective of consanguinity or marital ties.

what you fail to realize is that cheating has very little to do with the sex part and ALL to do with lack of trust/respect for your partner.
the only reason why i would dump that person is because i could never trust them again and that they had no respect for what we had.

hbabe:

Sometimes people cheat coz the partner was not there for them at some point or if they were 'seduced' when they were emotionally unstable for any reason.
For instance someone gets sacked and the partnr does not show enough care but another person is all over the emotionally distraught person. Anything can happen especially if the do-gooder has been dreaming of getting through. Things happen in this world, let's leave theory and talk practicality. Husbands/wives cheat and they still stay married.

cheating because you were WEAK is what you are talking about but unfortunately COMMUNICATION is the key.

you should have talked to your man, tell him how you felt, tell him that you were "emotionally unstable".
if you were sacked and your man doesnt show you care then talk to him instead, explain the situation instead of jumping in another mans bed. . . . . by the way, how does being fukced by another person is going to help in the matter at hand?! did he promise to offer you a job?! is he gonna talk to your ex boss to get your job back?

yes people cheat and stay married but they mostly do it out of desperation etc. also if wifey does a mistake and the husband feels that she is truly sorry about it and wont do it again then ok but if someone went to fukc and make it seem like its her husband fault then they shouldnt be together.

you are in charge of your toto, you are in control of your body, dont put the blames on others for you inability to keep your legs closed . . . . . . . . and if you cant then COMMUNICATION is the key. talk to you man!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by baybbootz(f): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
all this long story, lol smiley
firstly i'd ask why he did it?
if thrs no gud enuf xplanation or reason

nxt lyn of action z 2 GRILL HIZ BALLZ.next tym he wil think twice, cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by hbabe(f): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
I am just being real! If I have to be away from my man for a over 6 months and he cheats on me I will forgive him!
All I am trying to say is that not all cases of cheating should result in a break up, sometimes the circumstance that led to the cheating has to be taken into consideration in our decision.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
@hbabe

yes you are right but there is a big difference between being away from your man for 6 months and losing your job(as you stated earlier).

also, any person who expect their spouse to stay sexless for 6 months is a dreamer(its possible but not easy), the key is to talk about it like adults and come up with a compromise.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by sweetpie23: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
get my butt out
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by Dreamm(f): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2010
If am there 4him nd he cheatd,d relatnshp wil end weda explaind or nt.And if am married,divorc is d next step.cos i knw notin on earth wil make me cheat on him til death weda he's there or nt,nt evn a past relatnshp cn try. And evn if i stil stay wit him it wn't nd wil neva b as b4,dat he'l sugest we depart.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by Kelvinj(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2010
Report her 2 d pastor.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by 190: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
^^

No imam~
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by 190: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
well to be sincere
if i catch my Girl cheating i would be bitter
weep my eyes out
but i wont drive her away

if she was caught havin se_x with a condom
It would make me easily forgiv her more~
if witout a condom~

(wahala dey)

if she confessed doin it with a condom
i would 4giv but not 4get
but without a condom,I would let her stay
and quietly drift away from her

BUT NO MORE SE_X,

in other words,i dont tink i can drive my girl even if she cheated on me~

now whos that girl~
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by echobee(f): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
i will back off.i know its hurts,but a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by Ben13: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
A partner. . .as in marriage or mere relationship?

In a marriage case, I'll make things work for good by simple conversations, won't break my marriage.
Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? by karo93: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
find out why it was done!sex is not all about love these days.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Test If She Really Loves U Too. / Sos / I Am Confused, Pls Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.