Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? (2370 Views)

She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / If A Lady Says "Forget About Me" Does She Mean It??? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
oodua1stson:
so maga like you still de town? No wonder girls de misbehave.

In this time and age when girls will do anytime just
to have a man? You're here fooling yourself

I know ur type very well especially from d tone of ur language. One dat wld crying on a woman's feet with mucous everywhere. You type are 'chuck tails'

M-U-M-U
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by tifany89(m): 4:43am On May 31, 2017
mandmis007:

She still loves me dis I can confidently.
Guy u r not just serious and u v no one to tell you. It's even quite embarrassing reading your story. You part of the kind of guys I pity for. You saw ur so-called woman with another guy and u want to fight the guy, who does dat? Is your name written on her forehead? How was the other guy supposed to know she was taken or had someone else? I'm even surprised he didn't arrest u and charge u for assault. Wat if u guys fight and u r disfigured or worse still die there? This part of your story alone shows why she doesn't want to marry u coz u r childish. Only an immature and insecured human being will want to fight over a woman. Moreover forget this your claims of she loves u and read the handwriting on the wall and be practical to yourself. She may love you but she isn't sure about spending the rest of her life with u for reasons best known to her and from ur story which aren't far-fetched. Stop bothering yourself and move on. You urself said there is another girl dat loves u which means u v been seeing someone else by the side if am not mistaken. Actions are worth a thousand words, she didn't pick your call, and den lied to u, and den drove off with another guy, wat else do u want her to tell you? Just stop embarrassing yourself coz of s girl ah ah

2 Likes

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=mandmis007 post=56956788][/quote]

Bro ...can't comment justly on this scenario . When you do introduction in some cultures you are technically engaged to this lady ( modified : he hasn't done introduction yet )

However let me tell you a simple nuance : women and men get toasted and toast a lot before and after marriage what matters is response to third parties . Unfortunately God alone reserves the Monopoly on being everywhere at once so you won't always know what your partner is up to .

If she was sick I wonder why she did not call you to let you know ...either way # shrugs .

Sha just put the brakes on for now and start to observe her and listen to your guts .

The way both of you are behaving now is the way both of you will behave during marriage .

It's a hard thing to do but bro as a natural giver , you will always want to give her things but you need to let her fish for herself sometimes . # easier said than done .

Before you get married to her please make sure that both of you have started careers and grown roots in your respective fields if possible # easier said than done .

And learn to observe your partner without handcuffing your partner ...in any relationship intelligence gathering seems to be key .

Lastly don't react when you see your partner in another man's car ...e dey pain ohhh ... Just bear it and walk away and deal with it later .

Be yourself mate all the best .

1 Like

Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2017
tifany89:

Guy u r not just serious and u v no one to tell you. It's even quite embarrassing reading your story. You part of the kind of guys I pity for. You saw ur so-called woman with another guy and u want to fight the guy, who does dat? Is your name written on her forehead? How was the other guy supposed to know she was taken or had someone else? I'm even surprised he didn't arrest u and charge u for assault. Wat if u guys fight and u r disfigured or worse still die there? This part of your story alone shows why she doesn't want to marry u coz u r childish. Only an immature and insecured human being will want to fight over a woman. Moreover forget this your claims of she loves u and read the handwriting on the wall and be practical to yourself. She may love you but she isn't sure about spending the rest of her life with u for reasons best known to her and from ur story which aren't far-fetched. Stop bothering yourself and move on. You urself said there is another girl dat loves u which means u v been seeing someone else by the side if am not mistaken. Actions are worth a thousand words, she didn't pick your call, and den lied to u, and den drove off with another guy, wat else do u want her to tell you? Just stop embarrassing yourself coz of s girl ah ah

Still on the thread n listening
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=tobianthony post=57042923]

Bro ...can't comment justly on this scenario . When you do introduction in some cultures you are technically engaged to this lady ( modified : he hasn't done introduction yet )

However let me tell you a simple nuance : women and men get toasted and toast a lot before and after marriage what matters is response to third parties . Unfortunately God alone reserves the Monopoly on being everywhere at once so you won't always know what your partner is up to .

If she was sick I wonder why she did not call you to let you know ...either way # shrugs .

Sha just put the brakes on for now and start to observe her and listen to your guts .

The way both of you are behaving now is the way both of you will behave during marriage .

It's a hard thing to do but bro as a natural giver , you will always want to give her things but you need to let her fish for herself sometimes . # easier said than done .

Before you get married to her please make sure that both of you have started careers and grown roots in your respective fields if possible # easier said than done .

And learn to observe your partner without handcuffing your partner ...in any relationship intelligence gathering seems to be key .

Lastly don't react when you see your partner in another man's car ...e dey pain ohhh ... Just bear it and walk away and deal with it later .

Be yourself mate all the best .

Tnx. I think a lot of tinz u said is reverberating in my mind n making loads of sense.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by oodua1stson: 11:49am On May 31, 2017
mandmis007:

I know ur type very well especially from d tone of ur language. One dat wld crying on a woman's feet with mucous everywhere. You type are 'chuck tails'

M-U-M-U
no vex. I say make I help your ministry nI

Btw I have a wife
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by mandmis007(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2017
oodua1stson:
no vex. I say make I help your ministry nI

Btw I have a wife

Then we shld nt do it with abuse. I respect pple with courtesy n decorum.
Ur status 'married' shld make u more responsible in utterances.
Re: Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? by oodua1stson: 7:07pm On May 31, 2017
mandmis007:

Then we shld nt do it with abuse. I respect pple with courtesy n decorum.
Ur status 'married' shld make u more responsible in utterances.
the truth hurts but it's not an abuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer / "Igbo Guys Takes Care Of Their Babe Than Yoruba Guy Who Destroy It" - Lady Says / COZA: I Love You So Much, A Nigerian Lady Begs Pastor Biodun To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.