Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost (72119 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by claremont(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2017
The doctor was clearly hallucinating. He has just lost a patient, he probably hasn't eaten or had anything to drink for hours. Hypoglycaemia coupled with the psychological distress of loosing a patient might have been the precursor for the hallucination. If indeed the ghost of the woman is still around, it makes no sense for the ghost to haunt a doctor who adhered strictly to the treatment protocol for septicaemia in attempting to save her life. It would make more sense for the ghost to haunt those who allowed septicaemia to set in and fester on this patient for days without appropriate treatment.

I don't see anything the doctor did wrong here, the treatment administered is the standard treatment for the infection.

2 Likes

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by lollarj(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
fuckumods:
grin grin grin grin grin
Thats why i call him Dr. dolittle....a real comedian.
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by kelly72: 5:41pm On May 28, 2017
I have an acquaintance who was a brilliant medical doctor in Nigeria. Between FMC Owerri, LASUTH Ikeja and a couple other places, he practised 6 years and left Nigeria for England. 5 years later he moved to Australia where he is now a first rate physician. This guy scares me to death.

He told me that all through his practise in Nigeria, he discovered that Nigerian medical doctors including himself were like a blind man looking for a needle in a hay sack. He said the best qualified medical doctor in Nigeria is as best useless. Why? According to him, without medical facilities and modern functional equipment, the doctor is useless, it is not his/her fault.

For a long time I was suffering ulcer.I had serious internal heat and I was wondering what was wrong with me. Then chest pain set in, serious pains inside my ribs, severe headache and constant ringing in my right ears, all sorts. All of this while I was intermittently seeing doctors and would be given a few pills and told to get some rest, its not that bad, but I was dying. then one midnight, I just came out of the toilet when I collapsed. That was October 2015.

The search for healing took me to about 8 hospitals including Ancilla, General hospital Agege, LASUTH, LUTH, ST. Nicholas and a few other privates where I met countless doctors, consultants etc. I have a huge library of lab test results, scan results and other inquiries touching nearly everything, many of which were repeated as many times as I met a new doctor. Each time I left the hospital worse than I came. My total expense was already inching towards N700,000 but nothing was coming forth.

What I noticed about the doctors I met especially at the government hospitals was that, perhaps because the crowd is usually much, and maybe because there isnt much pay in it, plus poor training as well, they do not seem to pay enough attention to the patient's complaints. And, to a large extent, they have no answer if your case is a bit worrisome. A doctor once referred me to a consultant. In the referral note, he put my age at 66 eventhough 45 was on my card and I confirmed my age when I met him. He also wrote one other thing wrong in the leter and the consultant was irate. "What is wrong with these young doctors? She roared.

When no healing was coming forward inspite of heavy expenses on medicines eventhough my house was looking like a pharmacy, I contacted my Australia guy and explained everything. First, he told me those first things I wrote in the first paragraph. He told me I was unlikely to get help from any doctor in Nigeria because one, a doctor without efficient investigative equipment is a time waster, two, Nigerian doctors are ill trained, three, they are so commercially oriented that your troubles are secondary to them. He told me he was in the system too.
Then the clincher;

"You will die if you do not move quickly to Ghana or india, at least the two nearer and cheaper places" Looking at me, I was already drained financially, more symptoms had joined - heart palpitations and anxiety, I was virtually living on lexotan day and night. I stopped every medication, no more doctor, just waiting for the hour since I did not have the dollars even for Ghana. Eventually I began to study my own body.

I examined what I was eating especially and over time saw it had a hand in my problem. Then he called me and asked me to take pictures of all my scan results and lab tests and send to him. I did quickly. First, he told me that all the ECG markings were very bad, that the machine that sprinted them must have been 50 yrs old. He condemned all the CT scan results as poor, the Ecocardiogram pictures meant nothing and cannot be relied on, chest x rays was also not good. He condemned all lab results for inquiring wrongly and said the reports were largely amateur.

He said where he worked for instance, one of the many heart exams they do is to bring the patient and keep him around. Once he starts having that pain then the machines are fixed on him and he is asked to run on threadmill. This way his problem is detected in less than 5 minutes and they will then attack either by way of simple surgery or medication and the patient is well shortly.

He asked me to find any lab where there is at least semblance of modernity and repeat only the ECG. I did at MECURE and sent him pictures of the markings. He later told me there is no problem with my heart and that I should not surrender to any heart examination in Nigeria again. Then he asked me to find a pharmacist and let them both speak on phone. I found an elderly one at Ogba and downloaded my story so far to him. Hmm.. he said. "This is daunting, but not insurmountable, so far you need to be careful with doctors, they will be using you for experiment"

He told me there was no need to speak to my Australia doctor yet. He wrote out some drugs, mostly mixed and some syrups and asked me to go take them for two weeks and report o him. After the fourth day, I could sleep up to 4 hours at night, a rarity for two years. Then slight improvement continued. I dropped vicks inhaler, dropped ventolin inhaler, required less of lexotan, no longer almost collapsing in a crowd especially church (countless times I left church 20 minutes after arriving there), my chest was no longer about to explode and a few more.

Then I went back to him and got another set of drugs that I am taking now. He told me I had chest and lung infection, the ulcer is there and also need to see an ENT for the ringing in ears. When he asked that I do HIV test, well I brought in 6 different results of HIV test I did between December 2016 till date, all negative. Each new doctor ordered a fresh set of tests.

So, I am able to write this long contribution because a pharmacist seemed to diagnose me better and has gone for the problem. I complained of severe chest pain, pains inside my ribs, difficulty breathing, occasional phlegm inside my throat, headache, dizziness, heart palpitation and anxiety. Doctors were lost and instead tossed me from person to person for two years.

That is my story. I have a feeling that the pharmacist will get all of it out. I told my guy in Australia what is happening and he yet doesnt believe anyone has that medical knowledge, patience and honesty to help me. All what I have spent since I went to that pharmacy one month ago is N6,700. Compare this to the nearly N700,000 I was made to waste on meaningless tests and expensive drugs, Some cost me N15,000 weekly.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by eyinjuege: 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

PCM 600mg IV was the even the wrong choice of antipyretic for the situation , he was dealing with toxic overload and introducing another toxin like PCM was wrong , best choice should have been diclofenac with a potassium base

Diclofenac ke? Someone with sepsis, and a possibility of DIC? Diclofenac in a patient with possible renal complication? ( usually the first organ to go in sepsis is the kidneys, and you don't wanna do any nsaid otherwise you worsen the renal status). Paracetamol is still the safest. You can't go wrong with it.
You want to stay away from nsaids. Paracetamol is still the safest antipyretic in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by adadike281(f): 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

Ada ikwulu nkebu eziokwu, ngwa bia sekpulu ana kamu gozie gi
grin
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
idu1:
My friend no be u kill her. If u see her again tell to gerarahere!
This really got me rolling on the floor. May we not be tested, even you nor go get mouth to say it when you are faced with such situation cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin babe! U no well o.

Abi nah
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by drnoel: 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
Airforce1:

If he's qualified, why put a call across a colleague on what drug to give a patient in critical condition?

U again? Ur attempts to irritate will get u the attention u seek one of these days.
To help u understand doctors. Some it is within accepted level if a junior doctors calls his seniors to look at a case, not cos he doesn't know what to do but cos he its important than the senior is informed.
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by MistadeRegal(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2017
MDGsVISIBLE:
She was a Yoruba Christian. She was praying, holding my hands, saying that I should not let her die, that she still has little children at home. She then started behaving abnormally, talking irrationally and screaming, also convulsing intermittently.
At this point, I called a senior who came in, assessed her and told me privately that she won't make it. He told me to continue masterly activity which I did.

Hello Bro, from my point of view.. Though she was praying but her faith could no longer sustained her at the point of death,she needs a super faith so she held your hand. She recognized you as a Doctor but most importantly as a spiritual authority she can join her faith with( If two shall agree...)Next time , strengthen their faith(At the point of death human spirit is more sensitive to hear, see things both physically & spiritually, she saw in you a spiritual giant you are not even aware of)
You did your best as a professional & I do commend you. When she started behaving abnormally, it was your turn to take the spiritual authority & office to calm the storm(may be you even did)
When you called your senior, he did assessed her and told you privately that she won't make it. That's owk professionally but in your spiritual office that was evil seed sowed in your heart to believe she won't make it. He told you to continue masterly activity which you did. Like I stated, human spirit is more sensitive to hear, see things both physically & spiritually, she might have heard your discussion with your senior in her spirit & later saw all your masterly activity. It got her more in doubt why you are not exercising your spiritual authority despite she saw you as a royal priest hood & yet still acting like you care with the evil seed that she can't live anymore.
She came back to ask you why did you allow her to die..? But you did your best...that means there is something you would have done to save her...what's is that..?
Professionally you did all but in your Spiritual office you need to b awake. May be you have faith and healing ministry you need to step into along side been a clinician.
Also note that God strategically put you on a call duty that day because you will be the best man for the job(Spiritual office)...
I will advice you to visit her children at will, tell her family that's her concerned at the point of death..check them sometimes & give them your support.
Stay blessed @ duketunde

Your comment caught my attention and I think you're right.
Spiritual aspects of every life has power to control the physical.
It's truly no time to remain physical even after listening to the senior's comment.

This happened to someone very close to me as well, who wasn't even aware that man has died. But immediately that person woke up from the dream, he went into prayer but too late because the man has been buried before he could get to his house.

So I understand that when a dead says those words, " Why did you let me die?" Means the victim required Spiritual Intervention at that moment.

Nice comment there.
Good understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

They keep on blaming doctors.
Are doctors to build modern health centers ?
Are they to staff them ?
Are they to pay the bills of indigent patients ?

We claim to be the Giant of Africa and the president is on admission in Europe.

The people should take their complaints to the politifcians.
Until we take to the streets and burn down this house down we will not move forward

Must u burn? A total sit-at-home protest is the key... dat is if saboteurs no show face as usual wink

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Ficeo(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
I had a similar experience when my dad died. After I took him to the mortuary, he followed me to my residence. I opened the door and looked at the window only to see him telling me to take care of my mum and my younger ones. I called him only for him to wave goodbye to me. Well Doc there are a lot of invisible things we humans don't know about. She just came to know why you allowed her to die after pleading with you at least for the sake of her tender kids. Your effort was not enough. That's the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Kobicove(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:
Airforce1 has been ambushed on this thread grin grin

Not only ambushed, he is being massacred!
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by vickylincon(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
mekuzi09:
That could be a vision that was prompted by too much stress. Its more like light mode hallucination.
chai..u people ehn, u sha will give a name
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by MurderX: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:
Airforce1 has been ambushed on this thread grin grin
He better shut up with that number of likes against his comments.
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by repogirl(f): 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
kelly72:
I have an acquaintance who was a brilliant medical doctor in Nigeria. Between FMC Owerri, LASUTH Ikeja and a couple other places, he practised 6 years and left Nigeria for England. 5 years later he moved to Australia where he is now a first rate physician. This guy scares me to death.

He told me that all through his practise in Nigeria, he discovered that Nigerian medical doctors including himself were like a blind man looking for a needle in a hay sack. He said the best qualified medical doctor in Nigeria is as best useless. Why? According to him, without medical facilities and modern functional equipment, the doctor is useless, it is not his/her fault.

For a long time I was suffering ulcer.I had serious internal heat and I was wondering what was wrong with me. Then chest pain set in, serious pains inside my ribs, severe headache and constant ringing in my right ears, all sorts. All of this while I was intermittently seeing doctors and would be given a few pills and told to get some rest, its not that bad, but I was dying. then one midnight, I just came out of the toilet when I collapsed. That was October 2015.

The search for healing took me to about 8 hospitals including Ancilla, General hospital Agege, LASUTH, LUTH, ST. Nicholas and a few other privates where I met countless doctors, consultants etc. I have a huge library of lab test results, scan results and other inquiries touching nearly everything, many of which were repeated as many times as I met a new doctor. Each time I left the hospital worse than I came. My total expense was already inching towards N700,000 but nothing was coming forth.

What I noticed about the doctors I met especially at the government hospitals was that, perhaps because the crowd is usually much, and maybe because there isnt much pay in it, plus poor training as well, they do not seem to pay enough attention to the patient's complaints. And, to a large extent, they have no answer if your case is a bit worrisome. A doctor once referred me to a consultant. In the referral note, he put my age at 66 eventhough 45 was on my card and I confirmed my age when I met him. He also wrote one other thing wrong in the leter and the consultant was irate. "What is wrong with these young doctors? She roared.

When no healing was coming forward inspite of heavy expenses on medicines eventhough my house was looking like a pharmacy, I contacted my Australia guy and explained everything. First, he told me those first things I wrote in the first paragraph. He told me I was unlikely to get help from any doctor in Nigeria because one, a doctor without efficient investigative equipment is a time waster, two, Nigerian doctors are ill trained, three, they are so commercially oriented that your troubles are secondary to them. He told me he was in the system too.
Then the clincher;

"You will die if you do not move quickly to Ghana or india, at least the two nearer and cheaper places" Looking at me, I was already drained financially, more symptoms had joined - heart palpitations and anxiety, I was virtually living on lexotan day and night. I stopped every medication, no more doctor, just waiting for the hour since I did not have the dollars even for Ghana. Eventually I began to study my own body.

I examined what I was eating especially and over time saw it had a hand in my problem. Then he called me and asked me to take pictures of all my scan results and lab tests and send to him. I did quickly. First, he told me that all the ECG markings were very bad, that the machine that sprinted them must have been 50 yrs old. He condemned all the CT scan results as poor, the Ecocardiogram pictures meant nothing and cannot be relied on, chest x rays was also not good. He condemned all lab results for inquiring wrongly and said the reports were largely amateur.

He said where he worked for instance, one of the many heart exams they do is to bring the patient and keep him around. Once he starts having that pain then the machines are fixed on him and he is asked to run on threadmill. This way his problem is detected in less than 5 minutes and they will then attack either by way of simple surgery or medication and the patient is well shortly.

He asked me to find any lab where there is at least semblance of modernity and repeat only the ECG. I did at MECURE and sent him pictures of the markings. He later told me there is no problem with my heart and that I should not surrender to any heart examination in Nigeria again. Then he asked me to find a pharmacist and let them both speak on phone. I found an elderly one at Ogba and downloaded my story so far to him. Hmm.. he said. "This is daunting, but not insurmountable, so far you need to be careful with doctors, they will be using you for experiment"

He told me there was no need to speak to my Australia doctor yet. He wrote out some drugs, mostly mixed and some syrups and asked me to go take them for two weeks and report o him. After the fourth day, I could sleep up to 4 hours at night, a rarity for two years. Then slight improvement continued. I dropped vicks inhaler, dropped ventolin inhaler, required less of lexotan, no longer almost collapsing in a crowd especially church (countless times I left church 20 minutes after arriving there), my chest was no longer about to explode and a few more.

Then I went back to him and got another set of drugs that I am taking now. He told me I had chest and lung infection, the ulcer is there and also need to see an ENT for the ringing in ears. When he asked that I do HIV test, well I brought in 6 different results of HIV test I did between December 2016 till date, all negative. Each new doctor ordered a fresh set of tests.

So, I am able to write this long contribution because a pharmacist seemed to diagnose me better and has gone for the problem. I complained of severe chest pain, pains inside my ribs, difficulty breathing, occasional phlegm inside my throat, headache, dizziness, heart palpitation and anxiety. Doctors were lost and instead tossed me from person to person for two years.

That is my story. I have a feeling that the pharmacist will get all of it out. I told my guy in Australia what is happening and he yet doesnt believe anyone has that medical knowledge, patience and honesty to help me. All what I have spent since I went to that pharmacy one month ago is N6,700. Compare this to the nearly N700,000 I was made to waste on meaningless tests and expensive drugs, Some cost me N15,000 weekly.

wow
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by oluamid(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
OP, a lot of people have shared their opinions so allow me to share mine. Is it possible that you were hallucinating having gone through a stressful event that was very much on your mind when you got home?

Please read the article below with an open mind.

Hallucination just means experiencing sensory information that does not correlate to reality. It's worth remembering that everybody who has ever lived ever has had hundreds of mild hallucinations throughout their lives for a variety of reasons. 'Normal' - i.e. non-psychiatric - hallucinations include:

Seeing things like shadows or flitting shapes out of the corners of your eyes/periphery vision (this is very common when you are tired or have drank a lot of caffeine),

Seeing or hearing things (sometimes quite vividly) on first going to sleep or just waking up (these are called hypnagogic hallucinations and a significant proportion of healthy people experience them - in fact I do!),
Feeling like you are still moving after a long journey (like being on a boat),

Feeling like you are bobbing up and down even when you haven't been on a long journey (very common with tiredness and anxiety),

Hearing voices that appear to 'chatter', like a distant radio (common experience, think it has something to do with tiredness of anxiety)

Seeing flashing images/short soundbites hallucinatory patterns etc. on closing your eyes (exhaustion)

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE NORMAL EXPERIENCES AND VERY COMMON

Source: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=147732
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
You tried your best cry... I feel very bad... buh God taketh and giveth
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by repogirl(f): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
They say when a person dies, he is gone but I've personally seen somethings which makes me suspect that our dead loved ones are still around and once in a while they can muster enough energy to send a message.

Many might not be strong enough to appear as ghosts but they leave messages via dreams.
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by vickylincon(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
idu1:
My friend no be u kill her. If u see her again tell to gerarahere!
lol. I think he should call you so you can tell her yourself
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by dapsoneh: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
victorDanladi:
Mr Man go and sleep.You know nothing about medical practice!!
. Even the music he claims to know somethn about, he nvever blow aand will never blw with this type of mentality

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
Pls tell us the story, was it in the dream u saw her or live, how sad pls nau, pls nau embarassed cry
sisisioge:
Omg! Omg!!! Oh dearest Lord in heaven!

I believe you. She must have been lost and disoriented. Wondering if there's something you could still do. May God grant her good passage o. Whew! So terrible!

I was once chased by a ghost too. I was way younger and she came from a naija movie I watched same day I saw her. She was so real...I still have leg injuries to show for it. It is well...may God keep us safe.
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Jarus(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
This is classic case of Jinn taking human form. In Islam, we believe a dead person is forever gone and cannot come back to life, but Jinn can take human form (of a dead person).

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by chigoziri2403(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
kelly72:

Then the clincher;

Please am interested in your story, kindly update please

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by efficiencie(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
...point of correction: the scripture said: "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" and it never said "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but IMMEDIATELY after this the judgment"...that verse of scripture found in Hebrews 9:27 did not specify a time frame between the event of DYING and the event of being JUDGED it only made us realize that JUDGMENT follows DEATH and this JUDGMENT is the WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT of Revelation 20:11-15 which is yet to come...

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Hectarus(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
Op I'm truly sorry about your experiences. Ghosts are real especially those who die as a result of avoidable causes(She was a sorry case before she got to you). It's not your fault maybe she expected you to pray with her and assure her that God heals you can only care and your best was all you could do at that moment. Please don;t let this detract you from giving your best at all times in saving lives. God bless you.
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by HARDDON: 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
That one died after his first single

#Ouch!
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Adebayo4all: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
newyorks:
so sad. Rip to her. she said "pls dn't let me die i have little kids" chai.
pain
Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by monddy25(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
And she said" please don't let me die, i have children" chai...! Doctor y na...!

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by twosquare(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2017
evexx1:

Makes sense but the Bible says, the dead and the living have nothing in common. It is no longer her. She has gone for judgement.
It is a demon!
A familiar spirit!
Not necessarily a demon, there are mysteries not yet understood. Also, humans are spirits, demons are spirits, angels too are spirits, and the last two commune with our world while the first on rare occasions do likewise. Men owns the earth originally, but the reason their spirit cannot stay for long in this terrain is that the earth is not safe for a human spirit to be residing here, reason for passage to a higher world where security and safety is - heaven, for those who obeyed God.

Some people make brief appearances after death to inform their loved ones about their departure while some don't. The human spirit is so powerful, don't underestimate it. Also, even when Jesus was raised, it was said graves were opened, and some dead saints, believers in Elohim went to visit their loved ones and appeared unto many.

Permission can be granted to a human spirit to just appear to their loved ones or someone close to them, before their final departure into the world of the angelic. Some, nay.

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by emmayayodeji(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
See as them butcher airforce1 for here grin

stick to ur playmates in romance section
Killed me lol grin

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by RealAlfranco: 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

They just come here to spew thrash. Most of them have not even successfully written jamb.

Bros, we all know Airforce1 is a complete nunce . Be merciful Biko!!

1 Like

Re: Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
Baba abeg nau cheesy no make him see her one more time o
oba2flex:
Don't be afraid.She didn't come to harm u but to register her displeasure that she had to die in ur hands.Not ur fault though and that's d more reason she didn't bother entering ur room.She's passionate about what she left behind(her little kids). U may see her one more time like she came b4 or in a dream this time but never should u be mad or curse at her; u may be asked to deliver a message for her.Be strong
#Ghostrealm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Police Escort Arrive Church Event In Style / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.