Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Holy Order - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Order (12105 Views)

Whats Your Take About ''the Great Divine Holy Order Of The Third World Era?'' / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Order by PastorKun(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2013
^^^
If you are operating in the light of Christ, why the secrecy/closed door policy of your sect?

2 Likes

Re: Holy Order by babajidefatolu: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Lord open there ear so dat dey can hear,guide dere way 2 d light of God.......wisdom,understandin & peace to you,Mishenite arise & shine.....nw is d time....to my fellow pple...bless u all
Re: Holy Order by babajidefatolu: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Pastor kun...notin is secrect ask for wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Holy Order by omojeesu(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have noted the back and forth discussions on this group, the GDHO of the 3rd Era (aka Holy Order or, Simply, Temple), and wish to make my contribution. Who am I? I am a son of members of the group (my late parents). I went to the Temple with my parents as any obedient child would, trusting their decision on the matter of faith in God. They had become members in the late 60s (although they have been Protestants). They, like many became members, to overcome the problems of life and enjoy protection from enemies by the power of God. They were introduced to the organisation by a high rank member of the group. My parents were sincere and devout, people of high moral standing, disciplined and loving. Characteristics that fit many of the members. Sometime, not long after we became members, as a boy of about 10 years, I prayed to God inside the Temple dedicating my life to Him. No one asked me to. I did it with my free will and God, seeing the sincerity of the heart of a boy, answered my heartfelt prayer. He began by getting me to read the Bible. To my surprise I soon discovered inconsistencies between what the Bible says and the doctrine and practices of the Order! I shared these with my father, but I never got any satisfying answers. Many times I was put down for daring to query what the Order stood for. Some of these unbiblical issues have been well documented in previous discussions in the Forum. I noted that members of the discussion forum who identified themselves as belonging to the order failed to directly respond to unbiblical doctrine and practices of the group raised by the 'opposition'.
The purpose is not to smear the group, but to state my findings and observations. Some of these may be out of date, as the Order has, over the years, tried to modify / adjust few things in response to people's concerns (members and non members alike) and the inevitable changes that go with a modern / postmodern world. However, although some practices apparently have changed, I don't think the core doctrines have.
1. Membership is not open to all. You must meet some criteria: a) Be a Yoruba man. b) Be referred by a member. c) Formally apply d) The 'Holies' must approve your membership after applicants' names have been submitted for 'divine' assessment. Not all wanting membership can get it.
2. Members are still allowed to retain membership of other church organisations (I don't know if Muslims and other non Christians can be members). Non members can't enter worship sites.
3. Worship day is Saturday. They call it Sabbath. Twice, 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. Daily personal prayer sessions takes place in a cubicle or some special room, out of bound to others.
On the Sabbath, you come in mufti, remove and do ablutions (similar to that of Muslims) and put on white flowing garments without footwear. The sexes are separated. Men (High Priest and Priests) conduct service inside some secluded space. They face the east. Worship on mats. Worshippers kneel and bow to the ground (Muslim way). At the end of service the priests emerge to give Report authored / signed by some angel(s).
4. Special trainings and initiations are done for cohorts of members.
5. Special programmes e.g. Aniversary take place in the year, Old Testament fashion with sacrifices.
6. Doctrine is essentially syncretic. Mixture of Bible OT practices and black magic. Invocation of angelic beings. A large image of a single eye is on the wall facing worshippers. Mary is adored and celebrated yearly. Bible is not a major book of doctrine and practice but Angelic Reports. Belief in salvation by good works and reincarnation. Prayers in Jesus name is not the rule. Many times sing common Protestants' hymns. Polygamy is accepted.
7. Very few branches exist.
The GDHO is a semi secret religious group consisting of many sincere God seeking members held down by powerful angelic forcnes and spirit of divination. The Sun god and the Single Eye (= Baal and Ashteroth) are the objects of worship. May God help members see through the deceptions and know the TRUTH that truly sets free - Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God who shed His blood for ALL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Order by omojeesu(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
mishenite:
I am a proud member of The Great Divine Holy Order. I would be happy to answer your questions. If you have more than one question, please number them so that I can address then according to your numbering.
For starters, the Holy Order is all of the following - and more:
1. It was established by the Almighty God in 1941 to nurture this era of humanity in His true worship just as he picked Abram and worked with his generation for hundreds of years before His knowledge became clear. Year by year, we have become more knowledgeable and the bible becomes better understood.
2. Holy Order is NOT a secret society but a private religious institution. Primary school education is open everybody whereas a PHD class admission requires very strict requirements and lengthy pre-requisites. Jesus speaks to large crowd openly but teaches a select few (12 disciples) privately. In Matthew 17:1–9 Jesus took only Peter, James and John to the mount of transformation to show them His glory but asked them to tell no one until He rises again from the dead. Not all revelations are for general public's consumption.
3. It is completely committed to the worship of the Almighty God in the most sacred manner.
4. It is a base for the most in-depth spiritual knowledge; that is what made it "divine". You may therefore see it as a Seminary: A special school providing education in theology, religious history, etc., primarily to prepare students for the priesthood, ministry, or rabbinate. Every member goes through continuous training classes to make them spiritual heads of their households, and other around them - by extension, the entire humanity.
5. Holy Order, as it is called, is an Order that is holy, NOT devilish but truly holy. An Order is defined as a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose; methodical or harmonious arrangement. For example: "You must try to give order to your life." We are divinely guided in an orderly worship; not to simply excite, impress, or entertain brethren - but with humility and reverence, as prescribed by God himself.
6. It is not a Church (evangelistic ministry that you are used to); it is an advanced level place of worship for very serious Christians. Only serious Christians can join. You have to apply in writing; admission not automatic - it is subjected to prayers. You may be asked to present your certificate of baptism to confirm that you are, in deed, a Christian. You have to commit to pray regularly, several times a day. You cannot join any cult. You cannot accept any chieftancy title. You cannot become a traditional king. Its serious!
7. Just as the Israelites (under the leadership of Moses) received step by step guidance on what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. We are led by God, always. Every person in position is divinely appointed by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, including the leader. No room for leadership politics.
8. Holy Order is a white garment church. The white garment is simple and completely uniform in material and style, no color rendering, no embellishment. A few people in leadership positions have uniform capes that are also white. This is leveler; no fashion show or show-off allowed. Members are not allowed to put on their gown in public; only used in sacred private worship. No undue publicity is necessary.
9. Services are held on Saturdays according to the scriptures - Exodus 31:16–17. Most members of Holy Order generally attend common churches on Sundays so that they can maintain wider relationship with families and friends that may not be members of the Order. What is taught in most churches are valid, very valid. However, it represents necessary but a base level understanding of the kingdom of God. Only individuals who seek to know more about God and do more for God would want to be a member of the Holy Order.
10. It is good and spiritually deep to be a true born again; however, it is spiritually far deeper to be a true member of the Great Divine Holy Order.

Do you admit non-Yorubas?
Re: Holy Order by kaja4real: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
smokehindo:
Hi I'm a member of the church/cult, what would you like to know about it? smiley
as a non yoruba, do u admit such
Re: Holy Order by kaja4real: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
smokehindo:
Hi I'm a member of the church/cult, what would you like to know about it? smiley
can a non yoruba belong? What should the person stand to gain if he belong
Re: Holy Order by enigmaticlion: 1:03am On May 25, 2018
smokehindo:
Pls enlighten me about this church. Thanks
Re: Holy Order by enigmaticlion: 1:05am On May 25, 2018
sagalove:
Who wants to know about the holy Order? and for those who are voicing negatively, what do u know about God and the creation?
please enlighten me, I need to know better. Thanks
Re: Holy Order by BlueRayDick: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na wa ó....Olumba dey one side, this one sef dey another.

Never knew such religion existed until today. Saw one of their worship centres at Shomolu, Lagos I just felt the name strange. Googled the name and the internet brought me here.

Hmmmm....so many revelations in one read
Re: Holy Order by Ogilinsaka: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2020
How come in this era of social media. This secret society has not been bursted? It is purely an eveil and demonic (deadly) as some people has stated here. I got to hear about them after a friend recounted how she almost got married to a member.

We Christians need to wake up, and destroy the enemies of Jesus Christ the ONLY savior of the world!
Re: Holy Order by mandi: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
How come in this era of social media. This secret society has not been bursted? It is purely an eveil and demonic (deadly) as some people has stated here. I got to hear about them after a friend recounted how she almost got married to a member.

We Christians need to wake up, and destroy the enemies of Jesus Christ the ONLY savior of the world!

Lol at destroying the enemies of Jesus. When did we start fighting for Christ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise / Synagogue Engineers Get N10m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.