Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Holy Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Order (11910 Views)

Whats Your Take About ''the Great Divine Holy Order Of The Third World Era?'' / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Order by koorious: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2010
Has anyone heard about this church called The Great Divine Holy Order of The Third World Era? Some call them holy order or the temple. Please give me some insight into them and their beliefs also where in Lagos are they located?
Re: Holy Order by PastorAIO: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2010
Are you trying to market them? Is this your strategy?
Re: Holy Order by Annunaki(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
I have heard of them but they are very secretive, visitors are NOT allowed in their churches and their members wld not discuss their activities. I also know they are a white garment church.
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
I would have to know about them to market them. I just heard about them recently and I wanted to know if they are a church or a cult and what they do there. Someone just said they are very powerful. Where are their churches in Lagos and how does one become a member?
Re: Holy Order by Annunaki(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
They are more of a cult even though they claim to be a church. And strangers are not welcomed to join. You have to be introduced by an existing member.their services are also held on saturdays.
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2010
You seem to know a lot about them. What denomination are they and are they Christians? Do they use juju? And if one is referred can you ever get out? Where are their churches?
Re: Holy Order by AKO1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
Cult. Steer clear!
Re: Holy Order by Annunaki(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
As I said, they are very secretive about their doctrine though they claim to be christians. I don't know much about them cos they are secretive but I have a friend who used to attend the church when he was in nigeria.
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
AKO you seem so affirmative. Please someone approached me about it and I want to know details. the person just said they are powerful:
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
Annunaki please where are they? How did your friend get out? Do they use juju and are they like ogboni?
Re: Holy Order by AKO1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2010
@ Koorious I had never heard of them before today but some of the previous remarks indicate that there is definately something fishy about the church.
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2010
Thank u. Pastor AIO please more information.
Re: Holy Order by smokehindo: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2010
Hi I'm a member of the church/cult, what would you like to know about it? smiley
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
I have all the information i need already, thank you
Re: Holy Order by curtis5000: 1:16am On Jun 30, 2011
Hey Koourious, i will am just looking up the Holy Order stuff too now, i have been involved & did not understand or believe it cos i was forced into it by my dad & it eventually broke our home till date, i am doing some research about the Illuminati, and most of their symbols is the same thing with the holy order's symbols, i will like to know what is going on that that place and why my dad will dis own me cos i refuse to serve something i have no understanding about.
if you get this message Koourious pls reply.
Thx
Re: Holy Order by engager: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2011
Engage You ft. Skales and Rico Slim (Prod. by Samklef)
www.iwantairplay.com

and

My fellow Engagers and Engagees,this track would blow ur head off!!, Trust me,
OLODO: Engager ft Rico Slim http://www.4shared.com/audio/b4xACYpD/
Re: Holy Order by koorious: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2011
Curtis 5000: I'm sorry I have not had access to the internet in quite sometime now. I don't know if it is too late but if you have not got involved with them, don't do it. I've come to understand that illuminati, rosicrucianism and luciferianism are not practices that are designed for a Christian mind. I've also come to understand that the place has left a lot of people displaced and lost. I was approached about this place too and I'm glad I did my inquiries before going in headstrong. My decision to stay away will probably be my best yet. Why should your father be so concerned about sacrificing his son's innocence and probably life? Please keep away from them and pray that your father finds his way to the Christian God. They are not just a cult but highly occultic and anything that should require the involvement of occultic practices cannot be of God. Yes the promise of fame and good fortune can be tempting but at what cost? What good is it for a man to gain the world yet lose his soul? avoid avoid avoid! I almost fell for that trap too.

1 Like

Re: Holy Order by sagalove: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
Who wants to know about the holy Order? and for those who are voicing negatively, what do u know about God and the creation?
Re: Holy Order by seyeah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
if you think the order is a bad place to be then, its better for us to know the place better than to start casting them out. God said never judge
Re: Holy Order by sagalove: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Seek and u shall find, knock and the door shall open. The gate is opened, all u have to do is walk through it.
Re: Holy Order by adebayoerinle: 11:12am On May 25, 2012
@every one, u ve all given ur own different opinions..well,that's why God created man and gave him liberty. Christains should be like christ. Christ on HIS earthly mission did all he was sent by God to do without hatred, undue influence or misjudgement. Jesus christ related with evry one most especially the sinners and left no one behind. You wonder why the bible says" u shall no them by their fruit." You judge every soul by their characters and not by your own random opinion..if u r lost about a particular thing, ASK and JUDGE not.and If I may ask, aw do u define a cult or an occult? "My people die cos of lack of knowlege",says the bible. Members of the great devine holyorder are christains...in the image and likeness of AlMIGHtY GOD. Erinle Adebayo, A yoruba, A christain and a proud member of the great divine holy order of the third era
Re: Holy Order by omosexy1: 5:30pm On May 25, 2012
I think Adebayo has said it all. I believe it is wrong to brand a sect as a secret cult or devilish cult if you have no knowledge about their activities.

1 Like

Re: Holy Order by zabethrin: 11:40am On May 28, 2012
Yeah..... Hate not what you don't understand..... Its a gift to mankind, I mean the holy order
Re: Holy Order by PastorKun(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2012
@erinle adebayo
Could you explain to us why your church is so secretive? Why are none members not allowed to visit?
Re: Holy Order by adebayoerinle: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
@pastor Kun,using the bible as point of reference, did u ever try discernin the manner of relationship btw Jesus, peter and john? Was there any thin secret btw them? And why did jesus on the mount of transfiguration took just peter, james and john and ordered them not to reveal wat happened to any one? Is it that wat happened up there was develish? NO!..logically, anything being guided wit utmost secrecy has somethin extrordinary and unique which may not augur well wen diluted wit ignorance. And if I may ask, pastor kun, do u have anything u just always want to keep to ur self? If yes, WHY?
Re: Holy Order by PastorKun(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2012
Well Jesus mandated that we preach the gospel to all nations and not keep it to ourselves. If it is the gospel of christ you are teaching then you shouldn't keep it secret.

1 Like

Re: Holy Order by ijawkid(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2012
adebayo_erinle: @pastor Kun,using the bible as point of reference, did u ever try discernin the manner of relationship btw Jesus, peter and john? Was there any thin secret btw them? And why did jesus on the mount of transfiguration took just peter, james and john and ordered them not to reveal wat happened to any one? Is it that wat happened up there was develish? NO!..logically, anything being guided wit utmost secrecy has somethin extrordinary and unique which may not augur well wen diluted wit ignorance. And if I may ask, pastor kun, do u have anything u just always want to keep to ur self? If yes, WHY?

Ask urself.....

Jesus took the 3 to see d transfiguration,but we today now know all that happened.....

We read it frm d scriptures.....

Gradually those 3 gradually divulged thru d holy spirit all that they saw if not we wouldn't knw they wemt up there......

My point

After Jesus left incidents as such never happened again,and christianity became a religion for d public.......

If not why would d disciples move from house to house preaching.....

What is it u guys do behind close doors as christians that shuld remain a secret,and that who is not a member can't even enter into ur midst

Then is that christianity
Re: Holy Order by BBinitie: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
My father was a foundation member of the Holy Order and so I was born into it but I left after we studied the 3 main religions - Christianity, Islam and Judaism and found that it belonged to none of them. Then, what is it? Nobody could tell me until I became a Christian and went to Bible School decades later, and studied false religions in one of our courses. Holy Order is a mystical religion imported from Israel and they pray to angels with a whole lot of Israeli names. IT IS A DEADLY CULT, as powerful as Ogboni and I counsel you to steer clear of them. They persecuted me for years, both physically and spiritually when I left the cult as a teenager, but the Lord Jesus kept me and my children. They wear white garment, burn candles, do sacrifices of strange birds like guinea fowls and God knows what else, they do divination by pressing sand and perform all manner of rituals. Each male member has a room in his house where only himself and sons who are members can enter; and I once met a woman who was married to one of them who told me that one day she decided to see what her husband used to do there at night. She almost fainted when she saw him dressed like a satanist, sitting on a pentagram! She said it was exactly like the drawing at the back of Rebecca Brown's book 'He came to set the captives free'... Get the book and read it and you will read more of what satanists do. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came to give life more abundant. I am glad to say that my father renounced them and died as a Christian. God bless you....www.prayeraltarlink.org

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Holy Order by Niflheim(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
The great divine holy order of the 3rd era is located at okiolu street,off western avenue opposite 'iponri under bridge',only yorubas are allowed membership and they wear this long white robe with a hood like the grand wizard of the ku klux klan!!!
Re: Holy Order by mishenite: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2012
I am a proud member of The Great Divine Holy Order. I would be happy to answer your questions. If you have more than one question, please number them so that I can address then according to your numbering.
For starters, the Holy Order is all of the following - and more:
1. It was established by the Almighty God in 1941 to nurture this era of humanity in His true worship just as he picked Abram and worked with his generation for hundreds of years before His knowledge became clear. Year by year, we have become more knowledgeable and the bible becomes better understood.
2. Holy Order is NOT a secret society but a private religious institution. Primary school education is open everybody whereas a PHD class admission requires very strict requirements and lengthy pre-requisites. Jesus speaks to large crowd openly but teaches a select few (12 disciples) privately. In Matthew 17:1–9 Jesus took only Peter, James and John to the mount of transformation to show them His glory but asked them to tell no one until He rises again from the dead. Not all revelations are for general public's consumption.
3. It is completely committed to the worship of the Almighty God in the most sacred manner.
4. It is a base for the most in-depth spiritual knowledge; that is what made it "divine". You may therefore see it as a Seminary: A special school providing education in theology, religious history, etc., primarily to prepare students for the priesthood, ministry, or rabbinate. Every member goes through continuous training classes to make them spiritual heads of their households, and other around them - by extension, the entire humanity.
5. Holy Order, as it is called, is an Order that is holy, NOT devilish but truly holy. An Order is defined as a condition in which each thing is properly disposed with reference to other things and to its purpose; methodical or harmonious arrangement. For example: "You must try to give order to your life." We are divinely guided in an orderly worship; not to simply excite, impress, or entertain brethren - but with humility and reverence, as prescribed by God himself.
6. It is not a Church (evangelistic ministry that you are used to); it is an advanced level place of worship for very serious Christians. Only serious Christians can join. You have to apply in writing; admission not automatic - it is subjected to prayers. You may be asked to present your certificate of baptism to confirm that you are, in deed, a Christian. You have to commit to pray regularly, several times a day. You cannot join any cult. You cannot accept any chieftancy title. You cannot become a traditional king. Its serious!
7. Just as the Israelites (under the leadership of Moses) received step by step guidance on what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. We are led by God, always. Every person in position is divinely appointed by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, including the leader. No room for leadership politics.
8. Holy Order is a white garment church. The white garment is simple and completely uniform in material and style, no color rendering, no embellishment. A few people in leadership positions have uniform capes that are also white. This is leveler; no fashion show or show-off allowed. Members are not allowed to put on their gown in public; only used in sacred private worship. No undue publicity is necessary.
9. Services are held on Saturdays according to the scriptures - Exodus 31:16–17. Most members of Holy Order generally attend common churches on Sundays so that they can maintain wider relationship with families and friends that may not be members of the Order. What is taught in most churches are valid, very valid. However, it represents necessary but a base level understanding of the kingdom of God. Only individuals who seek to know more about God and do more for God would want to be a member of the Holy Order.
10. It is good and spiritually deep to be a true born again; however, it is spiritually far deeper to be a true member of the Great Divine Holy Order.
Re: Holy Order by sonuga(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2013
B.Binitie:
My father was a foundation member of the Holy Order and so I was born into it but I left after we studied the 3 main religions - Christianity, Islam and Judaism and found that it belonged to none of them. Then, what is it? Nobody could tell me until I became a Christian and went to Bible School decades later, and studied false religions in one of our courses. Holy Order is a mystical religion imported from Israel and they pray to angels with a whole lot of Israeli names. IT IS A DEADLY CULT, as powerful as Ogboni and I counsel you to steer clear of them. They persecuted me for years, both physically and spiritually when I left the cult as a teenager, but the Lord Jesus kept me and my children. They wear white garment, burn candles, do sacrifices of strange birds like guinea fowls and God knows what else, they do divination by pressing sand and perform all manner of rituals. Each male member has a room in his house where only himself and sons who are members can enter; and I once met a woman who was married to one of them who told me that one day she decided to see what her husband used to do there at night. She almost fainted when she saw him dressed like a satanist, sitting on a pentagram! She said it was exactly like the drawing at the back of Rebecca Brown's book 'He came to set the captives free'... Get the book and read it and you will read more of what satanists do. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came to give life more abundant. I am glad to say that my father renounced them and died as a Christian. God bless you....www.prayeraltarlink.org

wao!.You're points are so on point.My grandpa was a memeber too. Had a cubicle where he summoned angels and he receives messages from them.Very powerful, deadly and rich sect. Still have some uncles as members. Its about worship of fallen angels and its biblically wrong!.
Re: Holy Order by adebayoerinle: 1:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Its been quite a while, yet am surprised we are still having more opinions springing up. However, May it please God Almighty that we use this medium to disseminate knowledge to the outside world.
My fellow brethren( the mishenite) has said it all. He has spoken softly and with wisdom. He hasn't attacked any personality and neither had I. Now that's christ like. After series of bombardment of insults directed at our lord Jesus christ by the teachers of religious laws, he always responded with wisdom-no insults or what so ever. That's the way we were brought up in the holy order. LOVE is the watch word! Our members are everywhere, preaching the Gospel, creating awareness for God's Kingdom here on earth, not by the use of gongs and bells, but by the fruits they produce trough Godliness and love.
For instance, I just concluded my National youth service, I had a Local govt inspector whom is a renowned deeper life pastor.(Ndule chinedu) He was in his office when he overheard me conducting a prayer session for some corp members, out of curiosity, He came out and joined the session. Afterwards, he offered me a place in his office to work with him as the Corpers' Liaison Officer. Just like that! He saw the fruit I produced. He wouldn't have joined the prayer session if he had heard me screaming "lucifer" or some names of fallen angels as B.Bininite claimed.
In summary, my response is this, "The Ends would justify the Means".. Very soon, before your very eyes, You will see the Kingdom Of God being Established here on earth. And the whole world will see that truly We, members of the GREAT DIVINE HOLY ORDER OF THE THIRD ERA, operate in the LIGHT of CHRIST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day / The Christmas Debate- What Is God's Opinion? / Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.