Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) (1484 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Grow Up And Stop Shaming Women. / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel - FitnesDoctor your favorite health blogger.

Recently, I released some articles for my followers and readers here on nairaland and also my subscribers, although I have been coming under criticisms lately that I am body shaming women and making them feel unfit and look bad..

I am here to body shame women... I am here to make people look good through health and fitness #speakingfromexperience which means that I am here to make men and women look and feel good about themselves and most importantly look healthy..

I am here to make you healthy, and it is not just by saying you are healthy because you are not sick right now, and not because you have not been sick for years... Hahahaha.. I have heard of stories of people who developed cancer even though they were one of the healthiest people on the block and so many other stories that will never be your portion....

The question is .... Do you know how clean the air you are inhaling is? When was the last time you flushed your body of toxins which are building up in your system.. (Toxins from second hand smoke, air pollution, contaminated food.)... More diseases are coming Africa yearly and the natural African ecosystem is weakening, meaning our normal lifestyles (the ones our forefathers lived, they did not ever exercise you know) can no longer keep us healthy.

It is all about following health tips everyday.. because for you to give the testimony you have to go through the hardwork...

I am here to make ladies look good (I also mean everyone).. For those thinking that I am body shaming ladies on Stretch marks, belly fat and acne. There are ladies who are begging me to share my tips on acne, because they knew my face was filled with it and today.. They can help but pull and rub against the smooth, soft skin.

Do you want to look good, do you want to keep yourself healthy, do you want to know more about what you are breathing into your body.. Do you want to know why it is easy for others to grasp things and you are not able to (it is not who you are, but because your brain capacity is not at that level.. All you need to do is follow health tips to put it at that level)... Do you want to know more about how to make the right choices.. (that is improving your mental health)..

Do you want to look good and healthy?

I am here to make you look good. I have gone through the hardwork to make it easier for you.. and I am here to talk about everything I have experienced (I give it out for free)..

Join me on my blog... I already have about 300 amazing people... Why not join because you are amazing too... Join here https://page.co/v9dY

Join the healthy community
Re: For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) by thegame1655: 7:44pm On May 27, 2017
I can see ZarZar is viewing this..

My lady.. how far na?

1 Like

Re: For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) by Marisol911(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2017
angry
Re: For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:50pm On May 27, 2017
Marisol911:
angry

why the sad face?
Re: For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) by thegame1655: 8:56pm On May 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

why the sad face?

the truth is bitter
Re: For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) by nelson7777: 9:11pm On May 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Adaksbullet Is Wannabea Of Me!!!!!!!!!!:-o / Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please / Ladies, Take Note: These are 7 Things Women Should Always Do After S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.