Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dating Two Guys At Once, I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Two Guys At Once, I Am Confused (921 Views)

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Dating Two Short Girls Is Not Cheating Atall. 2 Of Them Make 1 Whole Tall Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Two Guys At Once, I Am Confused by ikpeni001(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2017
There’s nothing wrong with being interested in two guys at once. However, i don’t recommend sleeping with a bunch of guys at the same time, or even more than one. Besides the obvious health risks, it’s not great for your own emotional well-being and self-respect. (Probably not great for the guys either unless they don’t care about anything but having sex with you. And in that case, that’s not going to make you feel great in the long run). Read more...https://www.ikpenistephen.net/blogs/post/Dating-two-guys-at-once-I-am-confused/

Re: Dating Two Guys At Once, I Am Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2017
What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.... Such advice should be for women AND men.
Re: Dating Two Guys At Once, I Am Confused by daben1(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2017
That link/blog? I'll not waste my MB on it
Re: Dating Two Guys At Once, I Am Confused by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2017
Attention, Below TOPIC MIGHT BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE OR RATHER YOU.
Benefits of Being In A Relationship

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Best Friend Hates Me With Passion. / Must Read : Action In Calabar (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Dangers Of Sending Your Nude Pictures To Your Friends Or Posting Them On S/M(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.