Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (11945 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Casalindal(f): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2020
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Davash222(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Alika!

14 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Gwagone: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
For why nah sad
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nissiw: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Hit like if this lady is a nuisance

446 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by nrexzy: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
What are u feeling like

U no get courtesy??

No b say u b celebrity u dey proud like dis say guys come hail u

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2020
How did you know their monikers?? undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Casalindal(f): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
How did you know their monikers?? undecided

One of them mentioned it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by KaideeGee(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Lrl (laffing really loud)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by vincenteger: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Monkey
You were lucky that you didn't end up in the hospital

Be here and be ranting like dog

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs, you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truly have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?

98 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by prinx55555(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
HIv infested bulldog calling healthy niggas names.
You are just an attention seeking twit tho, that never happened.

8 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

One of them mentioned it
If true, sense is indeed far from him

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by LovelyDude(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Last time I checked, trying to strike a conversation isn't rude or a crime

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Easybela(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2020
undecided you should be happy you were even recognized by your pics, many ladies are very different from what they post online.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Attention seeker.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Casalindal(f): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2020
LovelyDude:
Last time I checked, trying to strike a conversation isn't rude or a crime

I was with my fiancé for God sake!!! Everything is wrong coming to start a conversation with someone who is minding their business shopping.. and asking for my contact like seriously ??

5 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by seankafor(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Is it that ur smelly infested pvssy that's giving you leverage?
Calm dow menopause go soon set in and by that time, even a lunatic wont wanna strike a convo with u

9 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by beninboy22a: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Who you be naaaa?

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Easybela(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
undecided its wrong to tag a "boyfriend",I mean,a guy that doesn't even know the road to your father's House a "fiance"
Casalindal:

I was with my fiancé for God sake!!! Everything is wrong coming to start a conversation with someone who is minding their business shopping.. and asking for my contact like seriously ??

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by duduade: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Don't worry after you born two children all that high self esteem will leave you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Jacqueline22(f): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
Alika!
Lol she loves attention so much. And you guys are giving it to her.

17 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by collinometricx: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Easybela:
undecided its wrong to tag a "boyfriend",I mean,a guy that doesn't even know the road to your father's House a "fiance"

Just kee me

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by overdrive(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2020
I give up!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Don't mind the oloriburuku
Easybela:

8 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by bigpicture001: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again

Your statement that "your not in same level with anyone here" is very very rude to say...

Do u imagine this forum is for secondary skl guys..? A lot of lecturers are here,lots of doctors, vey well paid tech developers, lots nd lots of naija professional abroad.....

Plz read again next time b4 u finally hit the send button....cuz I don't even believe u earn up to 450k per months. Now thats wot ..... Earns . so shut up

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Davash222(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Jacqueline22:

She get paid

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by klenton(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

you and your HIV infested fiancee, yet ur talking about level....ewu gambia

with this epidemic in the country, yet your here forming imaginary celebrity with your cooked up bullshit

you be correct Ezi bida....abeg park one side, the world have a lot of issues on its hand now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Jacqueline22(f): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:

She get paid
Lol Mgbeke feeling funky

11 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Jacqueline22:

am not giving it to har I just came here to comment grin

3 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Davash222(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Lol Mgbeke feeling funky
Lol.. She's Paxie55 friend.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by chiiraq802(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Trash... We've seen you that is not smelling naaa #Casalindabodyodour grin

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by chiiraq802(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs and you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truely have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?
Ahhhaaa!!! God weeeeee nt 4give yhu..lolzxx

3 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Jacqueline22(f): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
am not giving it to har I just came here to comment grin
Choi
Are you sure? Okay what was your comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State / Nigerian lady shows off her bare breast in a fishnet top (Video) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.