Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies (1273 Views)

Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? / The Attitude That Attracts Girls / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by FitnessDoctor: 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel - FitnesDoctor, your favorite health blogger...

What can you do to attract a lady to yourself?

The first thing that comes to the mind is to have money and ladies will follow you like bees to honey...

But not all of us have enough cash to throw around and even though who do have had their fair share of cheating ladies who couldn't stop failing for the good looking guys out there..

In the dating game, one thing is sure, facials count... Most ladies nowadays wouldn't go for good looking guys because they are cheats, meaning that most ladies out there are falling for them and want a taste of them..

Whenever I see a guys with pimples, acne, black spots all over his face. I always think of releasing this article about how to cleansed your face and keep it that way.. No drugs needed (because I did mine that way)..

Pimples, black spots and acne are an esteem killer... They make you feel lesser of your self and even make you dress lesser than your worth.. They make you look at your shoes when you make eye contact with others that is if you have the mind to make eye contact normally..

I remember taking occasional glimpse at the mirror and imagining myself without those big pimples, without those black spots.. I mean there are some people who barely get these pimples.. who barely get a spot on their face, but I one of those people who got up to ten spots every new morning and I was wondering if there was something wrong with my face..

This post is for those who want to clear the spots off their face and keep it that way.. For those who want to build their confidence..

This is just a heads up for my subscribers and readers... Remember, I am here to make you look good and I have all the packages in store for you to bring out the best in you..

You can subscribe to my blog here https://page.co/v9dY to get the post sent straight to your mail...
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2017
Who smooth face help?
#TeamUgly jare!!
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by professorfal: 8:41pm On May 27, 2017
Who needs smooth face to attract naija babes? All you need is cash. A naija babe would Bleep a guy without face as long as he has cash.

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by FitnessDoctor: 8:48pm On May 27, 2017
professorfal:
Who needs smooth face to attract naija babes? All you need is cash. A naija babe would Bleep a guy without face as long as he has cash.

and she can cheat on you with guys that are good looking and broke and even spend the cash on them.... its great to be the perfect package and that is what i am talking about..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by professorfal: 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

and she can cheat on you with guys that are good looking and broke and even spend the cash on them.... its great to be the perfect package and that is what i am talking about..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Good luck with that doc
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by FitnessDoctor: 8:54pm On May 27, 2017
professorfal:
Good luck with that doc

Thank you, I will need it...
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thank you, I will need it...

doctor tak jare..pimples won spoil ma fyn boi parade...I even carry 5h go buy dat fuckin SKINEAL
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by FitnessDoctor: 9:08pm On May 27, 2017
Mylestone:

doctor tak jare..pimples won spoil ma fyn boi parade...I even carry 5h go buy dat fuckin SKINEAL

Wow, it is now 5h... the last time someone told me he bought that it was half the price..

The truth is that skineal works, but it does not work alone.. You need to buy someone more to make the skineal's action effective and last long..

But, don't worry you will get all that information.

Well I hope you have subscribed already... here is the link https://page.co/v9dY
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Wow, it is now 5h... the last time someone told me he bought that it was half the price..

The truth is that skineal works, but it does not work alone.. You need to buy someone more to make the skineal's action effective and last long..

But, don't worry you will get all that information.

Well I hope you have subscribed already... here is the link https://page.co/v9dY

doctor oda 1 again...tak na b4 it is 2 late
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by FitnessDoctor: 10:42pm On May 27, 2017
Mylestone:

doctor oda 1 again...tak na b4 it is 2 late

grin grin grin grin The post is being written and structured so that it may work for 99.9% of those who need it

Just sit tight
Re: How To Build A Smooth Face That Attracts Ladies by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin grin grin The post is being written and structured so that it may work for 99.9% of those who need it

Just sit tight

doctor m sitting tight

(1) (Reply)

Yeehh! “my Brother-in-law Barged Into My Room While I Was Completely Nakead!!” / Fairly Used HP Laptop For Sale. / See What This Girl Did To This Guy. What Should He Do? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.