Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day (46645 Views)

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:
Vayne

When ND people take back their oil wells, Afonjas will be poorer than Togo and Benin
No,they are going back to Sudan,where they migrated from cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by vayne(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2017
DocHMD:
yelubass come and beg me for unity as you run from your brothers in benin republic. grin grin grin
I think those people migrated from Sudan o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by simplycarro: 11:43am On May 28, 2017
Ipob don buy market on this thread, they've been on thr defensive from page one and doing a horrible job

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:44am On May 28, 2017
pazienza:

All Igbo speaking proud Igbo groups found in SE, Delta, Edo , Rivers, Benue, Cross river( Isobo) and pockets of villages in Akwa Ibom that are Igbo speaking.
This is the best scenario.
But i am also open to a loose confederation with non Igbophobic groups found in present Akwa Ibom and Cross river.

Thats just it for me.

The Igbophobia in Bayelsa, Delta central and South for me is too toxic and cant ever be washed off, we( Ndiigbo) are better off without those people, as any union.with them will result to south Suadn season too.

Iv always said tgis i want only 5east states biafra and our igbo speaking brothers in s.s.
Anything other than that will breed trouble.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 11:47am On May 28, 2017
simplycarro:
Ipob don buy market on this thread, they've been on thr defensive from page one and doing a horrible job

Wrong

We have exposed the Afonjas
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 11:52am On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol.

Wallahi, if you allow this your poetic talent waste on top e-asslicking/otinkpuism, you fuuuuuck up. Not unless you're a clone. wink
I am thinking of writing my first novel. Thanks my Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by simplycarro: 11:53am On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

Wrong

We have exposed the Afonjas

Oh ok i see grin cheesy, but what is on ground is contrary to your opinion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by kingzizzy: 11:54am On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:

There is no need for the lengthy discourse you've just released. Here is how things are:

1. This is not 1914 when many of the groups were blind to what the British did.
2. Urhobo/Isokos and other minority groups have designated bodies to speak on their behalf.
3. If we no longer want Nigeria, there are a number of options we can take and these include:
i. Declare our own independence.
ii. Form a confederation with other MINORITY groups.
iii. Discuss a coalition with any majority group should the terms favour us.
iv. Agitate for the restructuring of Nigeria in order to suit our interest.

There is nothing that IPOB or any ethnicity can do to coerce us into any unwanted marriage. If we want a referendum, we would be at the forefront for the agitation. We won't be silent. Urhobo is the most populous ethnicity in Delta State and one of the oil producing areas in Nigeria. If we want anything, trust me, we know exactly how to make it known.

Laughable.

So you know that this is not 1914 but you are still thinking like someone in bondage. What designate body can speak for Urhobos more than Urhobos themselves via referendum?
Urhobos will declare their independence? How are they going to do that? No minority can declare independence, you simply dont have the numbers to enforce it. Only any one of the 3 majorities can do this.

As for forming a confederation with any other ethnic group, that is pipe dream while you are still in Nigeria. Same goes for restructuring. In simple terms, any ethnic nationalities that chooses to stay in Nigeria have the right to do so but they should be aware that the consequence is total Northern domination.

The Biafran referendum is coming and it will be conducted in the area known as SE/SS and some parts of the lower Benue.

This referendum will be a once in a life time thing, it is not likely to ever happen again. I have no doubt that my Igbo nation including the Western Igbos sometimes known as Anioma, will all vote to go. If you thought that the minorities have been unfairly treated, just wait till Igbos go.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Jabioro: 12:01pm On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

Is that all? Who cares about your respect for Igbo business partners? Mind your nation, let me mind mine.
I give up on you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by jollymizzle(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2017
mekuzi09:

Honestly it is baffling. I wonder why these guys, sound so desperate and militantly intimidating. If they are wise, they should pick the opinions here and table them to their leader for proper analysis; possibly think of ways to engage the leadership of said group. Not to come online and be claiming referendum will speak, bla bla bla. You only conduct referendum in an environment that is 50% sympathetic to your course, not the other way round. Are these guys sane
Igboid S'S and S'E should consolidate their hold first on Biafra before extending it to other non Igboid group.
lol I sympathize with you and amarabee , you lots have a lot of work to do as many of your folks don't even have a mind of their own. Evilunitybeggars has been programmed to spew the same nonsensical rhetoric even if it makes no sense. This is why most of us laugh when biafra is mentioned, if people like Evilunitybeggars are not properly rehabilitated and if they are allowed to have a say in either the struggle for biafra or the nation itself if it somehow manages to come into being, then it is already doomed before it's journey began.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
I discuss Biafra on a regular basis with my friend and he's not emotional about it... Unlike Fratermathy. The more important thing is that we both agree that the One Nigeria experiment has failed woefully and there should be a Plan B.

By the way, Biafra represents freedom of choice and association. Coercion is a strange word in Biafra. Even this unnecessary thread was created because someone allegedly wrote an article APPEALING to the Urhobo nation to join the struggle. Where on earth did you bring your coercion from?

Biafra represents everything that Nigeria isn't.

You see.. The guy implied from his first few words that Urhobos were Biafrans. I had an issue with that. His plea is only a secondary afterthought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2017
@Sanchez01

Onovio biko vwo ghwor o. I actually intended to mention you and others but then some of them just took over the thread and in a bid to reply, it skipped my mind. Thanks for joining, however late. Do!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DanseMacabre(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
A cursory look at my posts can tell a casual observer that at the very least I'm sympathetic to the Igbo, if Biafran cause.

That said, frathermathy, any sane person would see your grouse with the post you based your own post on, and not have an issue with your allegiance to your Urhobo heritage, which of course is what the essence of being Nigerian (at least the way I understand it) is.

However, from your posts here I deduce that you're an intellectual, or if not a very intelligent person, and my own grouse with you is that you should have seen that the original write up was done by a semi-literate individual (whose ilk seems to be the stock in trade of many an online forum nowadays), and thus not ideally representative of the Biafran struggle. That you gave it the attention it does not deserve is testified to in the calibre of characters your initially sane thread attracted, and what it finally became.

evilunitybeggars godisbiafran you guys are loose cannons obviously.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by EvilUnityBeggars: 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
kingzizzy:

Laughable.

So you know that this is not 1914 but you are still thinking like someone in bondage. What designate body can speak for Urhobos more than Urhobos themselves via referendum?
Urhobos will declare their independence? How are they going to do that? No minority can declare independence, you simply dont have the numbers to enforce it. Only any one of the 3 majorities can do this.

As for forming a confederation with any other ethnic group, that is pipe dream while you are still in Nigeria. Same goes for restructuring. In simple terms, any ethnic nationalities that chooses to stay in Nigeria have the right to do so but they should be aware that the consequence is total Northern domination.

The Biafran referendum is coming and it will be conducted in the area known as SE/SS and some parts of the lower Benue.

This referendum will be a once in a life time thing, it is not likely to ever happen again. I have no doubt that my Igbo nation including the Western Igbos sometimes known as Anioma, will all vote to go. If you thought that the minorities have been unfairly treated, just wait till Igbos go.

The slavery they will face will be brutal

Fulani herdsmen will take over their land as Fulani elites have taken over their oil wells
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2017
Collins4u1:

please are you the new gods of the land or head of elders council. You just ranting on NL and it ends here.

I am only echoing the Urhobo voice; a voice that has since been made known via our official organ - UPU!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 28, 2017
We all know that only Ibos will sit at home come Tuesday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DanseMacabre(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
If you guys are anything like part of an organised Biafran struggle, with license from your principals to warrant your behaviour here, then I see why you guys are held in spite and disdain wherever you set your e-feet on, and why people find you utterly reprehensible, and why IPOB will soon go the way of MASSOB ie become a laughingstock to enlightened minds, if care isn't taken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
This thread is still on, anything other than a homogenous Igbo country, count me out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Amarabae(f): 12:29pm On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
If you guys are anything like part of an organised Biafran struggle, with license from your principals to warrant your behaviour here, then I see why you guys are held in spite and disdain wherever you set your e-feet on, and why people find you utterly reprehensible, and why IPOB will soon go the way of MASSOB ie become a laughingstock to enlightened minds, if care isn't taken.
If they have invested their energy on a homogenous Igbo country, they would have gone far.
Anti-Igbo sentiment is rising up again amidst the minority tribes, the "Igbo expansionism" air is blowing in their mentality now.
IPOB keep degrading, belittling and embarrasing Igbos before these minorities.
Can't Igbos stand on their own as a country, why disturbing others?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2017
RebelChip:

To hell with the liberation of the Ijaws and what you think. I don't know why yall lots don't use your initiative. The Yorubas you people call Afonja love the Igbo more than the so called Ijaw you are liberating. I am saying this without mincing words or to gain favour. Mind you, I have zero love for any of them. But give me a Yoruba man and an Ijaw man. I will choose the Yoruba man anytime, anyday. I will then use tact, initiave and a long spoon to follow him!

The ijaws should liberate themselves. I know they are interested in resource control or formation of the Niger Delta rebublic. I also know that most of them are in IPOB but we are ever watchful. History is there to teach.

Not most, some. Be careful with blanket expressions like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
Ladies, gentlemen and hermaphrodites permit me to welcome you to this entertaining madhouse.
Here we spare no one, we dare everyone
Here you'd find AkinPhysicist the brutal warlord
And those who talk like there's no God
It's beautiful here, it's ugly here
It's a place for cat, mouse and hare
It's a place for the heartless and callous
Dishing it out with venom and some mucous
Welcome everyone, every soul, every tribe
Welcome o ye, fools of every stripe.

Oya make una sit down as we enjoy the ensuing e war. God bless Nigeria, Biafra and Togo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by LMFashions: 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
we know from onset that all these unity begging Igbos re attach by force.
because of oyel, delta and Edo states was never under eastern region so why disturbing them

Of course Alcatraz005 won't be here to caution his brother.

Continue
Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
I won't lie to you guys I am fascinated by that AkinPhysicist of a guy. Such a colorful and brazen character.
His entertainment value is equal to that of Lionel Messi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DanseMacabre(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

I am thinking of writing my first novel. Thanks my Bro.

Wow. Good luck with that. You sound more like a poet though. Contract me for your editing when the time comes though. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by pazienza(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let's call it what it is: the elements in the North prefer that Nigeria should continue this way but my brother I am dead tired of this lopsided arrangement.

On restructuring I feel there's some bit of a chance IF Igbos can be diplomatic and reach out to other groups(not Northern elements yet) in this country and IF everyone in utter sincerity and truth comes together to lend their voices and give momentum to the call for restructuring. I perceive that this is the psychological reason why Igbos attack ( forgive my use of the word, it's just my perception as formed through readings on nairaland) other ethnic groups particularly the Yorubas, Urhobos
and Itshekiris because I feel they perceive that IF ONLY, IF ONLY these ethnic groups at least join their mouth in the matter it would gain strength and force those in the North to bend backwards and come round to the drawing board. They are more frustrated by the nonchalance of the yoruba than by the oppression of the Northern elements. As it stands there's mutual hatred and antagonisms historically carried over, old and fresh wounds inflicted on each other by the very ethnic groups whose synergy would otherwise force the North as a matter of its own well being to discuss this matter.

So in the call for restructuring I see an opportunity for strategic planning, fence building, co-operation among the ethnic groups in the South-west, East and south south that can force the North to bend so that we rearrange this country in a way that would create space for everyone to grow. The North swaggers and sits arrogantly on top the nation with the born to rule mentality but behind that arrogance is fear, pure unadulterated fear and retrogessive thinking. Only a coalition of TRUTH by southerners can save the North from itself, save Yorubas, save igbos, save Nigeria for all of us.
(The Hausa man at heart is very simple minded and easy going but he's no fool)

But when the call is for Biafra, non Igbos do not want to go near that word. The word is too psychologically charged with thoughts of an Igbo empire in the making.

This are my thoughts on this matter. Cheers.

Restructuring , the type Ndiigbo clamour and that Ohanaeze tabled is not feasible in Nigeria presently or in the nearest future, understanding this is the beginning of clarity.

The Northern military junta through proliferation of states up North had made restructuring of Nigeria through democratic process impossible, as they would always use their superior numerical representation in the NASS to frustrate any such move.

The feasible route to restructuring of Nigeria is outright disintegration, with mutual consenting fragments coming together to negotiate terms and conditions for new political unions as equal partners under mutual agreement.

I am well aware of the phobia some groups have for Ndiigbo and Biafra in the SS, and thats exactly why I think including them in the Biafra agenda, like Ipob is doing is not pragmatic but is rather injurious to the Biafran agitation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
See ehn I advise those just coming to go back to the beginning of this thread and read up every comment. I swear you will erupt into laughter and roll on the ground. Water go comot for your eyes.
African magic got nothing near this guys on this thread.

AJ IkediEbubes are you there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Mujtahida: 12:52pm On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Wow. Good luck with that. You sound more like a poet though. Contract me for your editing when the time comes though. smiley
Aight. I will. I like my writing to bristle with poetic light and power. I write poems too. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by Curlieweed: 12:54pm On May 28, 2017
pazienza:

All Igbo speaking proud Igbo groups found in SE, Delta, Edo , Rivers, Benue, Cross river( Isobo) and pockets of villages in Akwa Ibom that are Igbo speaking.
This is the best scenario.
But i am also open to a loose confederation with non Igbophobic groups found in present Akwa Ibom and Cross river.

Thats just it for me.

The Igbophobia in Bayelsa, Delta central and South for me is too toxic and cant ever be washed off, we( Ndiigbo) are better off without those people, as any union.with them will result to south Suadn season too.

Great insight as usual. However as regards the highlighted, I would encourage you to curb your enthusiasm and refer to the The Willink Minorities Commission of 1958.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let's call it what it is: the elements in the North prefer that Nigeria should continue this way but my brother I am dead tired of this lopsided arrangement.

On restructuring I feel there's some bit of a chance IF Igbos can be diplomatic and reach out to other groups(not Northern elements yet) in this country and IF everyone in utter sincerity and truth comes together to lend their voices and give momentum to the call for restructuring. I perceive that this is the psychological reason why Igbos attack ( forgive my use of the word, it's just my perception as formed through readings on nairaland) other ethnic groups particularly the Yorubas, Urhobos
and Itshekiris because I feel they perceive that IF ONLY, IF ONLY these ethnic groups at least join their mouth in the matter it would gain strength and force those in the North to bend backwards and come round to the drawing board. They are more frustrated by the nonchalance of the yoruba than by the oppression of the Northern elements. As it stands there's mutual hatred and antagonisms historically carried over, old and fresh wounds inflicted on each other by the very ethnic groups whose synergy would otherwise force the North as a matter of its own well being to discuss this matter.

So in the call for restructuring I see an opportunity for strategic planning, fence building, co-operation among the ethnic groups in the South-west, East and south south that can force the North to bend so that we rearrange this country in a way that would create space for everyone to grow. The North swaggers and sits arrogantly on top the nation with the born to rule mentality but behind that arrogance is fear, pure unadulterated fear and retrogessive thinking. Only a coalition of TRUTH by southerners can save the North from itself, save Yorubas, save igbos, save Nigeria for all of us.
(The Hausa man at heart is very simple minded and easy going but he's no fool)

But when the call is for Biafra, non Igbos do not want to go near that word. The word is too psychologically charged with thoughts of an Igbo empire in the making.

This are my thoughts on this matter. Cheers.

You are very wise! You've dissected the problem thoroughly!

Until the entire South and Middle Belt align interests, nothing will change in Nigeria! The more we keep antagonising ourselves, the better we place the Northern Oligarchy. And like you rightly said, Igbos are frustrated with this project and the fact they think others are not makes them even angrier.

The truth is that everyone is tired of Nigeria but no one apart from Igbos will near the word "Biafra" even with a 6 foot pole. Let's harmonise interests, swallow our prides and form a strong bloc against the North so that a better nation can be discussed or at worst, Nigeria would be disintegrated into various self sufficient parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by fratermathy(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
EvilUnityBeggars:

NigerDeltans take back your oil wells like the Ijaws

Urhobos prove to the world you guys aren't slaves

The only thing you've succeeded in doing so far is in trolling this thread and unnecessarily elongating its pages by regurgitating garbage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by DanseMacabre(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2017
Amarabae:
If they have invested their energy on a homogenous Igbo country, they would have gone far.
Anti-Igbo sentiment is rising up again amidst the minority tribes, the "Igbo expansionism" air is blowing in their mentality now.
IPOB keep degrading, belittling and embarrasing Igbos before these minorities.
Can't Igbos stand on their own as a country, why disturbing others?

Or even if you want to enlist the help of others, why not go about it in a peacable and rational manner, not all this huffing and puffing, 'chest-beating' and belliierence? A lot of the southerners have had their fill with the illusion called the Nigerian project, but they'd rather continue to be subjugated (along with others) than break away successfully, only to be in turn dominated by Igbo supremacy. These guys' modus operandi is only attracting more antipathy to the cause.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Begs Urhobos/Isokos To Observe May 30th Sit At Home Biafran Day by jollymizzle(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2017
Mujtahida:

That AkinPhysicist is the epitome of savagery, a vicious afonja warlord - brutal, deadly, ferocious, uncompromising, corrosive and ruthless.

Look at the way he entered into the fray with the swagger of thunders popping all over him, with the flourish of lights going before him, blinding his adversaries, making them scurry like befuddled rats back into their cramped holes. Ogun, Sango and Eshu (the sly trickster of a god) descended with him.

GodisBiafran had long been hornily calling for him in the provocative way most sex starved women do. She (abi he, even if he is a he, psychologically he is a SHE! ) called and called, swaying her curvy hips, languidly shaking her turgid waist, voluptuously flashing her full, high breasted chest with provocative lust and suggestive, sinful dare in her hungry, raunchy eyes.

AkinPhysicist, the afonja terror waited, ohhh, like a true warrior he waited for her to get to a good, feverish pitch. Then suddenly he came down, pounced on her expertly with the devilry and cunning nimbleness of Amalinze the Cat, he clamped her down firmly, brushed her vigorously here, gave her a potent and very crucial thrust there, there again, again, again, squeezed her, rumpled her. She cried with crude, godless delight like a happy pagan, she moaned rapidly, desperately grasping for breath. She bursted into a thousand orgasms like supernovas on a dark night, streams of water gushed forth from her convulsing body like the waters of Ukwu-nnegi dam, she saw stars and touched the heavens and meekly entered into her peace.

Cc: AkinPhysicist
GodisBiafran
IkediEbubes
mekuzi09
Fratermarthy
Efewestern
lmao grin, even a literary genius was so amused by the show of stupidity by the ipodian hordes that he, taking the form of a jester, spoke words of excoriation and chastisement veiled in humor to the cheers of the people. the ipodian hordes, in their disgrace crawled back to their burrows where they wait to be enthralled and steered back to the surface to suffer another show of shame that would surely come. For that is the curse of the ipodian horde.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply)

Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja / Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.