Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Question For Catholic Igbo Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For Catholic Igbo Men (3806 Views)

5 Reasons Most Igbo Men Don't Live To See Their Grandchildren / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by stunningjudy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
enkayhope:
O bwoi u shldnt sound dat way even though u just made d truth clear out

She sounded like the men don't have a right to leave her and I just had to let her know the bitter truth. You cannot reject a home and yet want to eat from the home. If you reject something, reject its entirety.

1 Like

Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Quinn22:
What state are you from?
why do u ask?,
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by TheUmbra: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
wealthywiseman:

For starters, the Catholic Church is the first and only Church founded by Christ.

Others are mere creations and thoughts of mere mortals.

You dig?

Can you back this claim with scriptures or some other solid, irrefutable facts?
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by Quinn22(f): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Just trying to get to know you wink smiley
dingbang:
why do u ask?,
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by dingbang(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Quinn22:
Just trying to get to know you wink smiley
you know we can have that discussion privately
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by Quinn22(f): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Okay but it's not a big deal saying where you're from on the forum.
dingbang:
you know we can have that discussion privately
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2017
enkayhope:
. Hmm I will tell u dat it's same thing everywhere be it catholic or not, no man would want a woman who won't attend same church with him. N if u really wanna get married bar u must go to same church with ur hubby,u shldnt even ave a choice in dat if not den division sets in. I am a born Roman Catholic,but if I happen to get married to my husband I go with him to his Church. My mum was an Anglican n today a Catholic so if u love ur man too, church shldnt be an issue puliz
Bless you, sister
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by chuckdee4(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Why is it Catholics are first Catholics before Christians.
This whole marriage thing should not be an issue, is it not the same Christianity, all these denominations does nothing but create factions within Christianity.
Catholics should first see themselves as Christians and quit being stuck up.

By the way I'm a born Catholic Cristian

1 Like

Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by dingbang(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Quinn22:
Okay but it's not a big deal saying where you're from on the forum.
you know what some other nairalanders can be capable of... I replied your mail dear
Re: Question For Catholic Igbo Men by TheUmbra: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
wealthywiseman:

For starters, the Catholic Church is the first and only Church founded by Christ.

Others are mere creations and thoughts of mere mortals.

You dig?

It is indeed obvious my mention has come to your notice. But what isn't so obvious is the reason for your unwillingness to respond.

After making such a bold and far-reaching declaration, it would be a shame to see you retreat in silence without standing to defend your proclamation.

Now make yourself proud and defend your statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? / Should I Let My Wife Cheat? / A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.