Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu (43263 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 30, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by jeflexy(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
C
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Scatterscatter(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:
i hate that kind of place, its too narrow.one dynamite, everyone is gone.

Imagine what this of man is imagining.
No b only dynamite, na krptonite

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by elliottibanga(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:

Dude chill out!

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by jeflexy(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
D

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by technicallyrich(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2017
That is why biafra is so fine.
Rich land.With Hard working people.
Nigerians we be beggin to come to our country and be slaves when. They see our bueatiful country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2017
cool
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edopesin: 6:46pm On May 30, 2017
fuckerstard:

BAKJYH
cheesy bookers club

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by enemyofprogress: 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by preccy69(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Everything should not be all about tribes.

Start using your 2 kilobytes brain today.
its not a reason to insult me sir,i didn't say anything wrong,was just saying dis two tribes shouldn't turn it into smtin else,by their comments u shall knw dem

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edu3Again: 6:49pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
am waiting for any afonja or Igbo dat will start fighting ova dis, one nigeria

PapiSmith:

Everything should not be all about tribes.

Start using your 2 kilobytes brain today.

Dont you get the sarcasm, he is actually against it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
its not a reason to insult me sir,i didn't say anything wrong,was just saying dis two tribes shouldn't turn it into smtin else,by their comments u shall knw dem

That is not an insult. It is a mere fact.

Stop being a tribalistic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

Say no to whatsoever form of tribalism. You don't know war lurks in a corner waiting to tear this country apart?

You all are being ignorant

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by igwebuike01: 6:52pm On May 30, 2017
Ancient pyramids in Nsude, Enugu state

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edu3Again: 6:53pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Say no to whatsoever form of tribalism. You don't know war lurks in a corner waiting to tear this country apart?

I understand what you are saying.

There will not be war when the south leaves anymore.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by iamdannyfc(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2017
Drsheddy:
AFONJA muslim will not like this trust me!
wetin b afonja muslim,abeg no discrimination in afonja land just as you have done in urs abeg....thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

War wey no gree come since all these years.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by greateliso(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2017
Very beautiful, developed countries generate a large percentage of income into their economy through tourism. I hope Nigeria will dive into it.
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

I understand what you are saying.

There will not be war when the south leaves anymore.

Is that your ideology of peace?

fuckerstard:

War wey no gree come since all these years.

I hope you will stand on your feet when it comes knocking on your doorstep
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by ifex370(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Just admit your wrong for insulting a brother.. Stop dancing around
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edu3Again: 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Is that your ideology of peace?

We simply want to leave Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

Take your leave and stop seeking for irrelevant attention. You all are just whining like a dejected baby
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by lozanni(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
dkronicle:

I guess you fear enclosed places smiley
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by preccy69(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

I am not,I only said dey shouldn't fight

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Edu3Again: 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Take your leave and stop seeking for irrelevant attention. You all are just whining like a dejected baby

Then why are your people shouting one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
Breathtaking!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by undisputedgbola(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
am waiting for any afonja or Igbo dat will start fighting ova dis, one nigeria
One day, this will end sha.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by preccy69(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2017
Edu3Again:

PapiSmith:

Edu3Again:

so what about dis
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by bigfrancis21: 7:01pm On May 30, 2017
247frolicboss:
This is Awhum Waterfall and Cave Located in Enugu state & set in a beautiful valley, the waterfall is believed to have healing properties.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-awesome-sight-of-awhum-waterfall.html

I was there in 2007! Can't believe it's 10 years already! I even took some sand from the precious site back to UNN with me. Lolll

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by preccy69(f): 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
undisputedgbola:
One day, this will end sha.....
amen dear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I am not,I only said dey shouldn't fight

Sometimes we get so much intoxicated by the things we read and don't realize we are influenced by them.

Ma'am... You have read too much news on tribalism you don't know you are already becoming a tribalist. Check your first comment about "afonjas" and "flattinos"
Re: Photos Of Awhum Waterfall And Cave, Enugu by Paperwhite(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2017
Nice piece of nature.I was there in 2011 Dec.during a retreat at the Monastery.It was really a nice time out there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.