Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night (50025 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by masseratti: 7:17am On May 29, 2017
Esseite:

Lagos cant... be truthful.. a broken Nigeria would kill lagos in months..

The world is after Nigeria populace, if that goes.. everything goes..
lagos is the commercial epicenter of west and central africa,that's the selling point.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by fippycbk(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Dey dia it will take you by surprise, remember when I told you an mbaise man can never rule IMO you doubted, I am a political prophet o lol.

Madam that of mbaise was obvious. The Owerri zone not even mbaise won't produce a governor until mbaise and Owerri call it truce. As for Rochas being the President come 2019, na APC wan give am ticket abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Lordxeer(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2017
Esseite:
The more reason the west needs to align with the east...

Lagos would be de-mystified in event the country splits... obviously lagos would loose its popularity and value.

Population would reduce drastically... thereby, tax would go to the utmost low, IGR would reduce drastically also as other regions(countries) would seek self independence.
Development would go to the lowest as population has dropped and rents have crashed making it a less viable business.
The remaining populace would move to cheaper towns and cities as the tax generation would be too stringent for the remaining populace.

The springing industry in ogun state would go moribond as no buying populace.

south east (to many businesses with no buying power)
North.. (unneccessary population would bring about extreme poverty)

just the south south might survive but the area would be war torn.

Lets make Nigeria work, lets Restructure in a way everyone benefits and regions open up whatever they have to struggle to sustain rather than taking from A and spliting between ABCD.. it would only make BCD lazy.
What a surgical dissection!!!
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by epistleNow(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2017
Okorocha expressing displeasure with the lowly appointment given to his daughter..... ?

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2017
masseratti:
lagos is the commercial epicenter of west and central africa,that's the selling point.

Yes but:

Commercial epicentre because Nigeria is one and lagos is the strongest commercial city in Nigeria.. what really is the commercial city export asides crude-oil... its only commercial because its serves as import point to a population of 200m which is almost 5/6/7 or more countries joined together.

Define commercial?..
Commerce without the buying power cant work. Or what do you hope to exchange for my foreign exchange? Nigeria is not world class in Tourism,medical,education,culture,etc.. talk more of little countries inside Nigeria.

If broken into countries, do you think other regions would keep calm and be lazy?
Whom would have set up their own ports and countries to trive economically.

Nigeria is blessed in our diversity... we need to begin preching one Nigeria as it would be a loose loose situation for everyone..
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2017
Esseite:

Yes but:

Commercial epicentre because Nigeria is one and lagos is the strongest commercial city in Nigeria.. what really is the commercial city export asides crude-oil... its only commercial because its serves as import point to a population of 200m which is almost 5/6/7 or more countries joined together.

Define commercial?..
Commerce without the buying power cant work. Or what do you hope to exchange for my foreign exchange? Nigeria is not world class in Tourism,medical,education,culture,etc.. talk more of little countries inside Nigeria.

If broken into countries, do you think other regions would keep calm and be lazy?
Whom would have set up their own ports and countries to trive economically.

Nigeria is blessed in our diversity... we need to begin preching one Nigeria as it would be a loose loose situation for everyone..

You pple think ur smart.

Please, there is no more one Nigeria. You hateful snakes have clearly seen to that.

Once ds country is restructured. All biafrans will be booted out from all regions to their southeast. Even from the southsouth.

It will SURELY happen. Mark my words.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2017
janellemonae:

You pple think ur smart.

Please, there is no more one Nigeria. You hateful snakes have clearly seen to that.

Once ds country is restructured. All biafrans will be booted out from all regions to their southeast. Even from the southsouth.

It will SURELY happen. Mark my words.

No you mistake me for someother, some of us fight for a stronger Nigeria because we have seen other great countries crash beyond measure when broken. The ratio of barely surviving cities cant be compared with those whom cant feed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by yanabasee(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
Bagehot:

LOL. As of today, all the dues paid at the ports go straight to the FG's coffers - no dime is given to Lagos. All corporate taxes and VATs paid in Lagos also go to the FG - no dime given to Lagos. Go on - hating Laogs is very fashionable these days.

Oga, have you ever seen Lagos's state dividend's warrant from the state allocation?

And I am not hating on any state, I just wanted to clear your ignorance.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2017
yanabasee:

Oga, have you ever seen Lagos's state dividend's warrant from the state allocation?

And I am not hating on any state, I just wanted to clear your ignorance.

Dividend warrant You are clearly the ignorant one.

July 2016 allocation

Rivers state - N25 billion
Delta State - N18.5 billion
Ondo State - N9 billion
Lagos State - N8.3 billion
Borno State - N7.3 billion
Jigawa State - N7 billion

What makes Lagos so special in this distribution that makes the difference between it and Borno / Jigawa so marginal?
Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by yanabasee(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2017
Bagehot:

Dividend warrant You are clearly the ignorant one.

July 2016 allocation

Rivers state - N25 billion
Delta State - N18.5 billion
Ondo State - N9 billion
Lagos State - N8.3 billion
Borno State - N7.3 billion
Jigawa State - N7 billion

What makes Lagos so special in this distribution that makes the difference between it and Borno / Jigawa so marginal?

Oga, you're solely ignorant.

What you listed there wasn't a yearly allocation but a month's allocation. Go and check the complete yearly budget allocated to Lagos state and be enlightened.

Lagos in the past years have been the only state receiving the highest pay from the FG.

And by Dividend's warrant, its the breakdown of all payments of dividends to the state government.

God... please go and read your books...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.