Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45640 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
gocac:
another self proclaimed christain hypocrite spotted. what she said is nothing but the truth. truth can be said any day whether Sunday midnight or morning. lol........

Am a Muslim sister
And what ayam trying to point out is simply; why do we take joy in bashing each other like the one she is about to start (or should I say had already started) grin

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
-Christians say to achieve their Utopia, you must be born again, We did.
- They say you must fast and pray before you can commune with Yahwerey, I personally did that.
-They say your mind must be In tune with the "Holy Ghost" (emphasis on the Hoolllyyy) We did and the Ghost couldn't speak up.

I say again how does one become a sheeple and enjoy the daily benefits of His utopian grace....Me self wan fall under anointing and start blabbing na.... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

You still think within religion (tradition religion). The modernised form of traditional religion is what we have as Christianity and Islam...
so u were were when it was modernized am not particularly a in and out Christian but u are wrong... Islam and Christianity are virtually the same thing just that one is cristiano the other is messi in the human world not comparing duh... but all am saying it existed from d same root... so don't compare idolatry with supreme God worship... wait do u even believe in life after death... God himself knows d true religion but my own philosophy of life is not by being Churchy or Mosquey but by the way u appreciate nature by doing the right things and making the world a better place not a sole proprietorship biz of ur own cuz one day u will die
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
sprintscr7:

so u were were when it was modernized am not particularly a in and out Christian but u are wrong... Islam and Christianity are virtually the same thing just that one is cristiano the other is messi in the human world not comparing duh... but all am saying it existed from d same root... so don't compare idolatry with supreme God worship... wait do u even believe in life after death... God himself knows d true religion but my own philosophy of life is not by being Churchy or Mosquey but by the way u appreciate nature by doing the right things and making the world a better place not a sole proprietorship biz of ur own cuz one day u will die
I couldn't comprehend a thing from the above. Anyway, thanks your precious time used for typing...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:
now I like people like you. When I say the Bible is inconsistent and full of contradictions, you took up the challenge of trying to defend it.

Did you still recall that verse of the Bible in revelation that says, "the angels of God are holding the four corners of the earth"?

Did you still recall another verse in that same revelation that says," when the son of man appears to people from heaven, every eye shall see him"? From your elementary geography, you know you can't be in Nigeria and USA at the same time due to spherical shape of the equator...

I think you need read your Bible over and over again. This is revelation. The revelation of what will happen on the last day. A conclusion of all inconsistencies in the bible

why do you think scientists divide the world into north, south, east, and west? when he say all eyes will see him do you really think he meant your physical eyes? can you see a person in the sky from the ground?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Are you saying most Christians who are abusive on NL are fake, hypocrites?

Going by your statement, you say some are judgemental and here you are judging them. Ain't you a hypocrite as well?

How do we know the true religion? You still haven't answered the question cos I could take Hinduism as the only true religion

what do you understand by the term judgemental? an abusive person is not practicing true Christianity, what is judgemental about that? when Jesus called the pharisee hypocrite does that mean he too is an hypocrite.

I said only when you are in your spiritual part will you know who serve the living God
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

The next responses you might get from them are;
- when you were reading the Bible, you werent under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
- There are differences between reading the Bible and understanding it.
- The ways of god is not the way of man.
- You need the Holy ghost.
- Díd you pray before opening the Bible?

Funny people
This man sha cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

My next problem with you is that, you defend Christianity so much....

If it was the Chinese that colonised us, you would have been defending Buddhism and not Christianity. Try to think outside the box of religion for ones
Wooooow shocked I'm speechless
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Dinieoj(f): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
One pastor pushed me until we got to one of the pillars of the church building,I have to use my head to push back his hand, at the end of the church service he called and told me I needed deliverance.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2017
mayorbaron:
have you been to or seen any of Benny Himm programmes, even atheists and im own pastors dey fall join. cameramen dey fall too.
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy Omo, I gat watch the clip of how Benny Himm cameramen fall ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2017
osazsky:
Everybody just dey form atheist because seun na atheist but dem nor know say seun get money dats y he is misbehaving. But wen person wey nor get anything like d guy up there it bits my imagination cos dey feel dat one day dem go rich like seun. But poverty wan kill dem. Make dem go open their own nairaland or maybe they should b creative and call their own koboland let's c how many traffic dey will have. Copy copy ppl must u copy. By d time dey fall sick or at d point of death na dem go begin pray pass for forgiveness and healing like one America popular atheist who was a scientist at the point of death e begin dey pray and beg God make God forgive and heal am. I pity u. U better repent and accept christ. I rest my case
When you happen to be in the same bus with an atheist and an accident is about to occur, he will be the first person to shout "JESUS" cheesy

Cc
Adepeter26
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by nwakaibeya1: 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
HEAR the VOICE OF THE CHOSEN ONE# Real JESUSCHRIST is the most hated being in the world FORGET PRETENSES all over the place? Ask yourself how many prophets and pastors followed Jesus Christ whom they met physically in bible time?Never ,even the disciples followed him because he gave them miracle not that they heard his unbelievable truth and revelation and followed Jesus Christ so why not be wise and think deeply about this Jesus Christ that people claim to love this days? Behold, the descendants of those who rejected Jesus Christ and killed JESUSCHRIST and his disciples, even as prophets and pastors are still in majority today& it pains our heart that those who are powerful on the earth & knows the spiritual,read us & keep mute & those who dont know about the spiritual where the battles of life are fought,won or lost speak theology and make empty noise while dwelling in evil marine bondages and occult oppression and cannot sleep at night nor know spiritually about JESUS CHRIST ?what a world full of ignorant people and those we call human chameleons ?#who can challenge this truth & revelation spiritually?REMEMBER ITS AT NIGHT that WE KNOW WHO IS WHO & NOT MERE empty critics and vain TALK.The ancient world, the justice world and its SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY HAS COMEBACK TO THE EARTH<INVESTIGATE THIS BY ALL MEANS>if you have the means that revenge and judgement of JesusChrist has comeback to the whole world unknown to those who claim to know Jesus Christ and this is highly spiritual after all how many who claimed to know God more than Jesus Christ in bible time accepted the unbelievable truth and revelation of Jesus Christ? JOHN 6,60-68

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
When you happen to be in the same bus with an atheist and an accident is about to occur, he will be the first person to shout "JESUS" cheesy

Cc
Adepeter26
Sincerely, have you encountered such atheist in real life? I believe you frame the story up to create humour.

I have seen Christians who preach to people and at the same time hold Bible. When something bad happen, they are the first to run outta the bus.... (Where is thy faith?)

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
This man sha cheesy cheesy
Wetin me do again tosyne2much? Hope I safe oo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wooooow shocked I'm speechless
how? Why?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 28, 2017
Dinieoj:
One pastor pushed me until we got to one of the pillars of the church building,I have to use my head to push back his hand, at the end of the church service he called and told me I needed deliverance.
Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
When I was in secondary school we had this pastor,pastor James isunu. We were having a vigil one night an he said all of us are going to fall.immediately some of us clung to our chairs,the pillars.
I just blacked out and when I opened my eyes,every damn person was getting up from the floor,including the fine boys,the spiritual ones,the seniors, the big boys and the pastor himself
So who are we to undermine the power of the lord
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

what do you understand by the term judgemental?
you could define it for me. Possibly I might be defining out of context as usual. (lol)
an abusive person is not practicing true Christianity, what is judgemental about that?

It's judgemental because you don't know if they very asked for forgiveness. BTW, how do you know if someone is practicing true Christianity cos the last time I checked, been abusive isn't the only virtue of true Christianity.
when Jesus called the pharisee hypocrite does that mean he too is an hypocrite.

I may not be too familiar with the Bible, but could you kindly state the verse where Jesus referred to the pharisees as hypocrites? I will be expecting the verse pls.

I said only when you are in your spiritual part will you know who serve the living God
Who is this living God? Is he Yahweh, Vishnu, Allah, Amon Ra, Lord BRAHMA? Please who is this true god
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by davbravo(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
i fall into num 9
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 9:33pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

[s]why do you think scientists divide the world into north, south, east, and west?[/s]

Out of point.
when he say all eyes will see him do you really think he meant your physical eyes? can you see a person in the sky from the ground?
So it's no longer physical eyes but spiritual eyes.? Why una too dae twist Bible naw? They Bible clearly stated something, here you are redefining it for the purpose of winning arguments...

Obvious facts again.... Chaiiii....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

you know the real Christian by their conversation, you see how abusive some are here in naira land some are judgemental as though they are God, many are hypocrites, so do not represent Christians. Jesus call them the Pharisee because they preach what they don't understand.

it is easy to know the true religion when you are viewing from the spiritual aspect, but today many deny the spirit and view from the physical aspect making it very hard to distinguish
May God bless you my brother
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Did Moses, Abraham, Enoch and so on read the bible and ponder over it, before they found God...especially Paul, why can't God just appear to millions (if not billions) that are doubting his existence....Verily Verily I say unto you; God(Yahweh) does not exist, Just as Voldermort, Allah and all....
So how then do you explain how the earth came into existence? I mean is science responsible for the animals we see, the air we breathe and some other unexplainable things?

Shouldn't there be someone somewhere that designed these things?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] May God bless you my brother
Have you read about Hinduism? The hindu Védas? Makes lots of sense than this silly Abrahamic religion parading themselves as true religions
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
Falling under the anointing is a selective thing... You don't expect camera men to fall naw.
If they fall, who will continue the task? cheesy

Atheists no dae ever fall. In fact, our eyes n'a 24/7 open. Observing the fake wonders by these men of god
and you dey claim atheist still dey bear Peter?why you bear dairus or another name wey dey related to your believe
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by oluspicy: 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
Sound Engineers/ Recorder.

As a sound engineer in my church area headquarters, I have never remember falling under the anointing . Even when the pastor is screaming fire, I will just stand jidigba with my headphones monitoring the consoles and other gadgets.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Have you read about Hinduism? The hindu Védas? Makes lots of sense than this silly Abrahamic religion parading themselves as true religions
No I haven't. All these guys ehn, una fit turn person to atheist if person no dey careful cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2017
oluspicy:
Sound Engineers/ Recorder.

As a sound engineer in my church area headquarters, I have never remember falling under the anointing . Even when the pastor is screaming fire, I will just stand jidigba with my headphones monitoring the consoles and other gadgets.
Yes I know sound engineers don't fall too even if pastor blow whistle cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 28, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
and you dey claim atheist still dey bear Peter?why you bear dairus or another name wey dey related to your believe
Next person pls
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So how then do you explain how the earth came into existence? I mean is science responsible for the animals we see, the air we breathe and some other unexplainable things?

Shouldn't there be someone somewhere that designed these things?

Because you do not understand it, doesn't mean you should ascribe it to some god or spiritual powers...The bible and your notion about creation should be an hypothesis just as science suggests...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ibolomo(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Am still waiting for that day to come

All these fake anointing
Anointing by pushing someone is that one anointing
I'm well aware that there are many of the so called pastors who push and shove just to make people fall. it was part of the reasons for my initial stubbornness and resolve to never fall under any yeye anointing.
It reminds me of one pastor like that that was using his leg to sweep people off their feet all in the name of anointing. that one is a story for another day tho
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Because you do not understand it, doesn't mean you should ascribe it to some god or spiritual powers...The bible and your notion about creation should be an hypothesis just as science suggests...
In your own belief, briefly tell who/what could be responsibe for designing those things I mentioned earlier and watch me become an atheist if you can come up with a concrete point

Cc
Adepeter26, come and answer this question
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:
how? Why?
So do you still feel comfortable bearing the name, Peter?

Baba, don't you think there's need to do a change of name just to show that you don't want to have any affiliation with Christianity? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.