Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (45626 Views)

What Will You Do If During Anointing Your Phone Got Broken / Why Camera Men Dont Fall During Church Services / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

who says Fodcan't be understood. understanding him begins with you searching for him in the holy bible there you find out about his atributes.....the problem with atheist is that they go just to science searching for God where as leaving the bible out. the bible calls science god of this world hence it has blinded the minds and hearts of atheist and that is why they are lost confused about who God is check 2 corithian4 :3-4

see God is not an author of confusion (1corithians 14:33).... ur search for God continues in the bible and not just to conclude with science

Okay bro, what about someone like me who has practically read the bible Pali 2 Pali (cover to cover) I have searched and searched and finally found out he doesn't exist huh?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lol, bro seems we're on the same wavelength ...I've been a Christian since time immemorial...how someone then quotes the bible and tweaks it to suit his/her present argument befuddles me. I can practically teach Adeboye,Oyedepo and even the Pope this same bible
The next responses you might get from them are;
- when you were reading the Bible, you werent under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
- There are differences between reading the Bible and understanding it.
- The ways of god is not the way of man.
- You need the Holy ghost.
- Díd you pray before opening the Bible?

Funny people
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Provide tenable evidence that God (Yahweh, to be specific) created the universe.... I BELIEVE you have none or you will quote Biblical verses

I strongly believe that Panku created the multi-verse (not even universe)

ha! panku? how do you know that
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lol, bro seems we're on the same wavelength ...I've been a Christian since time immemorial...how someone then quotes the bible and tweaks it to suit his/her present argument befuddles me. I can ractically teach Adeboye,Oyedepo and even the Pope this same bible

make una clap for una self.....I understand now say na that wavelength blind una eyes una no fit see..I go dey pray for una likes sha
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Okay bro, what about someone like me who has practically read the bible Pali 2 Pali (cover to cover) I have searched and searched and finally found out he doesn't exist huh?

searched and found out he doesn't exist? where and how do you searched?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

who says God can't be understood. understanding him begins with you searching for him in the holy bible there you find out about his atributes.....the problem with atheist is that they go just to science searching for God where as leaving the bible out. the bible calls science god of this world hence it has blinded the minds and hearts of atheist and that is why they are lost confused about who God is check 2 corithian4 :3-4

see God is not an author of confusion (1corithians 14:33).... ur search for God continues in the bible and not just to conclude with science
That same Bible of yours clearly states in a particular chapter and verse that, "THE WAY OF GOD IS NOT THE WAY OF MAN" (this statement clearly shows God cannot be understood)....

Your God is so fvcking confused. The followers are most confused
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

- when you were reading the Bible, you werent under the influence of the Holy Spirit.

Funny people

because you did not believe that there are powers out of the ordinary and there are indeed spirit being
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by osazsky(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Then his choice should restrict him to Atheist thread and not come here to poke face into what he doesn't believe in
Don mind the fools y can't dey create their thread instead of focusing on Christian thread. To me atheist should mind their biz. Once they see anything about God or Jesus their prik go stand. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

make una clap for una self.....I understand now say na that wavelength blind una eyes una no fit see..I go dey pray for una likes sha
My next problem with you is that, you defend Christianity so much....

If it was the Chinese that colonised us, you would have been defending Buddhism and not Christianity. Try to think outside the box of religion for ones
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by mayorbaron(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
have you been to or seen any of Benny Himm programmes, even atheists and im own pastors dey fall join. cameramen dey fall too.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

ha! panku? how do you know that
So you people can ask question? Christianity is full with hypocrites.....

Anyways, haven't you read about Panku? I advice you read about him. His creation myth makes more sense that that of Yahweh
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 7:36pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

who says God can't be understood. understanding him begins with you searching for him in the holy bible there you find out about his atributes.....the problem with atheist is that they go just to science searching for God where as leaving the bible out. the bible calls science god of this world hence it has blinded the minds and hearts of atheist and that is why they are lost confused about who God is check 2 corithian4 :3-4

Searching him begins with the Holy Bible? The Bible I have read countless of times? The same bible that has records of mass genocidal action of that stupid God? Bible that contains contradictions? A book that was written 2000yrs ago, compiled by old primitive men? A book that is inconsistent?

Maybe you need to think beyond religion
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by CzarChris(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
Once attended a church programme with my mum. The Pastor just blow for mic, omo na in the whole church fall for ground. Na only me and my mama still standa.
We didn't say anything on the drive home. Immediately we enter house, na im my mama ask me "why we no fall na our sin heavy pass?" It was just epic. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never fallen under the anointing before, but I really want to. I want experience it even if na once.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Guy u didn't give urself wholly to it to find....you just read it may be as a novel
you have to ponder over and over on it, medidtate on scriptures to come out with revelations on what you are searching for

....just as digging and search for Gold is not easy..the bible is like a treasure map of God
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Aaronsrod: 7:38pm On May 28, 2017
Immorttal:
which God? His name
Answer the question! Who do you serve?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
Everybody just dey form atheist because seun na atheist but dem nor know say seun get money dats y he is misbehaving. But wen person wey nor get anything like d guy up there it bits my imagination cos dey feel dat one day dem go rich like seun. But poverty wan kill dem. Make dem go open their own nairaland or maybe they should b creative and call their own koboland let's c how many traffic dey will have. Copy copy ppl must u copy. By d time dey fall sick or at d point of death na dem go begin pray pass for forgiveness and healing like one America popular atheist who was a scientist at the point of death e begin dey pray and beg God make God forgive and heal am. I pity u. U better repent and accept christ. I rest my case
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 7:41pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

So you people can ask question? Christianity is full with hypocrites.....

Anyways, haven't you read about Panku? I advice you read about him. His creation myth makes more sense that that of Yahweh

OK too, but when referring to Christians know that more are fake than the real, the qualities and character they suppose to possess is far fetched. imagine how insulting some are, so don't judge Christians by the fake ones
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

Guy u didn't give urself wholly to it to find....you just read it may be as a novel
you have to ponder over and over on it, medidtate on scriptures to come out with revelations on what you are searching for

....just as digging and search for Gold is not easy..the bible is like a treasure map of God

Tell the above to a hinduist, he would only laugh at your ignorance.

Why not take a Harry Potter book, read with full dedication, you will realize Voldermoth is real
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

Searching him begins with the Holy Bible? The Bible I have read countless of times? The same bible that has records of mass genocidal action of that stupid God? Bible that contains contradictions? A book that was written 2000yrs ago, compiled by old primitive men? A book that is inconsistent?

Maybe you need to think beyond religion

doesn't it surprise you that since 2000yrs ago, it is still the most popular book and most recent.....in fact find out very well. the foundations and principles of countries like USA and UK were built from the Bible
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

OK too, but when referring to Christians know that more are fake than the real, the qualities and character they suppose to possess is far fetched. imagine how insulting some are, so don't judge Christians by the fake ones
How do we know the real ones? How do we know the real God? How do we know the true religion?

Are there yardsticks for that?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 7:50pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

doesn't it surprise you that since 2000yrs ago, it is still the most popular book and most recent.....in fact find out very well. the foundations and principles of countries like USA and UK were built from the Bible
The world 2000yrs ago, is it same as now? Is the world flat like your Bible recorded? Is there evidence that the red sea was splited into two?

Your Bible. Is fully of fairytales Bro.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 7:52pm On May 28, 2017
CzarChris:
Once attended a church programme with my mum. The Pastor just blow for mic, omo na in the whole church fall for ground. Na only me and my mama still standa.
We didn't say anything on the drive home. Immediately we enter house, na im my mama ask me "why we no fall na our sin heavy pass?" It was just epic. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never fallen under the anointing before, but I really want to. I want experience it even if na once.
Oh blood of Zachariah.
Fvcking hilarious. But why you and mumcy fall pastor hands n'a?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

Funny people

Lol, predictable as always....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by peckebu(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2017
The only people who fall down under the anointing are usually possessed with evil spirits
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 7:55pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

How do we know the real ones? How do we know the real God? How do we know the true religion?

Are there yardsticks for that?

you know the real Christian by their conversation, you see how abusive some are here in naira land some are judgemental as though they are God, many are hypocrites, so do not represent Christians. Jesus call them the Pharisee because they preach what they don't understand.

it is easy to know the true religion when you are viewing from the spiritual aspect, but today many deny the spirit and view from the physical aspect making it very hard to distinguish
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by dederocs(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
The people seem always ready to fall, otherwise...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by polosky: 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
adepeter26:

My next problem with you is that, you defend Christianity so much....

If it was the Chinese that colonised us, you would have been defending Buddhism and not Christianity. Try to think outside the box of religion for ones

I was once outside the box ( traditional religion) before I saw the true light in Christianity and I came in. ever since then I enjoyed true peace that is why I defend what I have seen
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by walls01: 7:58pm On May 28, 2017
ftechclass:

The world 2000yrs ago, is it same as now? Is the world flat like your Bible recorded? Is there evidence that the red sea was splited into two?

Your Bible. Is fully of fairytales Bro.

but where in the Bible did it say it is flat when in Isaiah it refers to the earth as a circle
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

Did Moses, Abraham, Enoch and so on read the bible and ponder over it, before they found God...especially Paul, why can't God just appear to millions (if not billions) that are doubting his existence....Verily Verily I say unto you; God(Yahweh) does not exist, Just as Voldermort, Allah and all....
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 8:01pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

you know the real Christian by their conversation, you see how abusive some are here in naira land some are judgemental as though they are God, many are hypocrites, so do not represent Christians. Jesus call them the Pharisee because they preach what they don't understand.

Are you saying most Christians who are abusive on NL are fake, hypocrites?

Going by your statement, you say some are judgemental and here you are judging them. Ain't you a hypocrite as well?

it is easy to know the true religion when you are viewing from the spiritual aspect, but today many deny the spirit and view from the physical aspect making it very hard to distinguish
How do we know the true religion? You still haven't answered the question cos I could take Hinduism as the only true religion
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by ftechclass: 8:07pm On May 28, 2017
walls01:

but where in the Bible did it say it is flat when in Isaiah it refers to the earth as a circle
now I like people like you. When I say the Bible is inconsistent and full of contradictions, you took up the challenge of trying to defend it.

Did you still recall that verse of the Bible in revelation that says, "the angels of God are holding the four corners of the earth"?

Did you still recall another verse in that same revelation that says," when the son of man appears to people from heaven, every eye shall see him"? From your elementary geography, you know you can't be in Nigeria and USA at the same time due to spherical shape of the equator...

I think you need read your Bible over and over again. This is revelation. The revelation of what will happen on the last day. A conclusion of all inconsistencies in the bible
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2017
polosky:

I was once outside the box ( traditional religion) before I saw the true light in Christianity and I came in. ever since then I enjoyed true peace that is why I defend what I have seen
You still think within religion (tradition religion). The modernised form of traditional religion is what we have as Christianity and Islam...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.