Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,021 members, 7,845,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her (44161 Views)

Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Marvin80(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
Na wao
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2017
decatalyst:
Wait is she mad?

Her family better be preparing to build me mansion at location of choice or I sue her, the family plus including her ancestors!

Guy, nothing will happen.

Girl wey no get money burn your house, your house don go be that.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by decatalyst(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2017
Mayflowa:

How do you think Law works. She would be found guiltless in a law court. This woman has been put through emotional trauma, her happiness smashed, her future ruined before her very eyes by a man under her very nose is taking pleasure in inflicting maximum pains. That is motive enough to psychologically lose sanity. The man is lucky he and his new girlfriend weren't killed by this raving mad woman.

Oh I see... The coin can be tossed too. The guy too should claim her act made him lose his mind and psychological sick...so he shot her in that state. He would simply arrange a medical report stating he is mentally and emotionally traumatized!

After all, justice in the court of law is based on fact! undecided

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by TimmyPapa(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
hahahahahhhahah nawah ooooo
abeg check this out abeg jare

check out how to live 100 years.... my life has changed since i started these
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/05/secrete-of-living-up-to-100-years.html
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by monex(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
Mayflowa:

How do you think Law works. She would be found guiltless in a law court. This woman has been put through emotional trauma, her happiness smashed, her future ruined before her very eyes by a man under her very nose is taking pleasure in inflicting maximum pains. That is motive enough to psychologically lose sanity. The man is lucky he and his new girlfriend weren't killed by this raving mad woman.

doesnt mean she should respond with violence #saynotodomesticviolence
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
eyah, what a pity, maybe his certificates also got burnt, back to square one, that's why one has to be careful on the choice of friends, i hope he has learnt his lesson.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by holluphemydavid(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin I no fear u
Bera oooo, cos I no be ojuju lol
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2017
its possible people dont know shes mad. like why will a girl so young burn a mans house. shes really crazzzzy
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Drienzia: 9:15pm On May 28, 2017
Freshsnoow1:

Nobody draws people for hours... And you don't pay them.. It takes me 6 or 5 hours to finish a pic... So it's never free
Na app u de use na. which one b draw again na
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2017
Def hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Bros should be thankful that house could have been him
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by uzoormah(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Fear men
who burnt d innocent house?
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Frankaka8(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

There are consequences to every actions we make.... You cannot decide how someone should react in such matter. The dude did something wrong and should expect just as much.
no one is without blame, so why take a life yu didn't create because of cheat? There is something called "move on"
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2017
Frankaka8:
no one is without blame, so why take a life yu didn't create because of cheat? There is something called "move on"

Yet, that man couldn't us that same "move on" with his life and new babe, before/instead of cheating?! Bwaaaah!!!!
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
ZarZar:

? undecided

I will write a long epistle to reply your last message.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by mojounited(m): 1:10am On May 29, 2017
Collins10:
Cool. So a lady can burn down a house in America and claim provocation and go scot-free? Educate me more. So if the reverse was the case, a man can also claim emotional trauma and burn down a lady's house over there? So provocation is enough solid reason to destroy properties in America? I need your answer urgently. I wanna verify something. I am so stunned.
@Collins10, I am just as stunned. What manner of f*ckery would make a supposed "girlfriend" or a certain "mistress" to commit Arson and still be applauded for it by sane minds?

Emotional trauma or not, such despicable act should be strongly condemned else more and even greater atrocities as such will become a norm. Supposing the house was in a block of very many flats, WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THE FIRE GREW INTO A WILD ONE ENGULFING MOST OR ALL THE HOUSES AND CARS ON THAT STREET BELONGING TO OTHERS? WHAT IF AN INNOCENT OCCUPANT WAS BURNT ALIVE? Would you all still be towing this line of thought?

@missyadorable has to be the only female NLer that has made a reasonable remark regarding the OP.

1 Like

Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Culin(f): 2:36am On May 29, 2017
She no burn am well sef
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Lewaluv(f): 2:46am On May 29, 2017
exlink10:
What is wrong with ladies? Can someone tell this lady that "if he is not your husband, technically he can't cheat on you" - Reno Omokri. And this is the gospel truth. A 20-year-old Ghanaian Girl, Priscilla Berfi has rendered her boyfriend homeless after she set his house on fire for allegedly cheating on her.

The house, located at Debuako in the Oforikrom Constituency of the Ashanti Region was set on fire, but no casualties was recorded. The fire destroyed mostly properties. According to Pulse News Ghana, the boyfriend, Kofi Adusei said he had ceased taking care of Priscilla, who is pregnant due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him.

In Kofi's words:

He said Priscilla visited him on the night of the incident but they had a misunderstanding so he decided not to spend the night in the same room with her. According to him, he left the room and went to sleep in another where a second girlfriend was waiting for him.

While relaxing in the other room, I perceived smoke and so I thought she had taken some of my clothing out to burn them. I really wasn’t bothered, but later I heard shouts and calls that my room is on fire, we rushed to see the room in flames with Priscilla nowhere to be found,’ he said.

After the incident, Kofi however, reported the issue to the police and the suspect has since been arrested by Kwame Nkrumah of Science and Technology (KNUST) District Police Command to help with further investigations.

Women and attitude. This one go think say because she is pregnant, the man is now her slave. Ladies please use your brains ooo.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/a-ghanaian-lady-sets-boyfriends-house.html

Going to show my Naija bae this with a big grin on my face.
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by KHALIFORNIA(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2017
she dey craze, she burn am like say na her right.... I swear by my right testicle if I no burn im own house, plus im parents own mey I turn to bush meat........ angry
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by KHALIFORNIA(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Guy, nothing will happen.

Girl wey no get money burn your house, your house don go be that.
... ur own na play
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by Tklabelle(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2017
1Rebel:
Because of amu? You burn my house?

When we go to court, I hope you'd remember that $5,000 I've been saving since was under the bed when you set the house ablaze angry

Where is the proof grin grin grin
Serves his cheating self right!!!
Re: A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her by AlanSugar(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2017
Hahaha, Abeg this story is a fat lie, wetin the boy been get sef, an ancient trunk box and an old metal drinking cup? See the unplastered wall sef, abi na fire burn that one off too? Bloggers sef, "find a picture and attach a story" syndrome Nass need to do something about these people. Mods sef... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.