Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice (52551 Views)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by EmagNig(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
A twitter user has narrated on the platform on how a guy failed his girlfriend's test twice.

The guy had been set up by the girlfriend with her friend and he fell for the plot and actually paid the other girl a visit only to meet his girlfriend at her place. Surprisingly, he fell into the same trap again with the same girl.

Read:

This my guy has just been dating this girl for 2 weeks, but last week he got a whatsap message from the gf's friend. They started chatting, one thing led to another and the girl invited him over to her house

So my guy shows up to the house and his gf opens the door. He first tried to claim it was just a normal visit but his gf showed him the chat on her friend's phone and told him she had planned the whole thing. The guy immediately knew he had casted and started begging.

He and gf started having issues, she was snobbing him and all that. During this period while he was having issues with the gf, the gf's friend that was used to set him up had been trying to apologize to him, explaining that she didn't really want to do it but her friend (the gf) forced her.

So early this week, he finally forgave the girl and they started talking normally again. Like play like play the girl invited him to her house. This guy went and met his girlfriend again

https://lailasnews.com/lady-sets-up-boyfriend-with-her-friend-he-failed-twice/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by donstan18: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
These twitter story tellers.

Always happening to their friends. It can never be them.

394 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by jobonnairaland: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
smiley wink. Men wink cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by CAPSLOCKED: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
A DEAD SNAIL IS WISER THAN THAT GUY.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

No guy is fvcking attached to a babe especially when he haven't put ring on her finger

And who and who gonna stay with Nigerian girl that have the bad notion 'i dont put my eggs in one basket'.

Stick with only one girl at your own peril, when she dump you una go know say dem no dey telli person

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by TeeTeem: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmmm. Twitter stories.

Let me pretend as if I believe. The guy na mumu.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Sirpaul(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Twitter and Lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

No guy is fvcking attached to a babe especially when he haven't put ring on her finger

And who and who gonna stay with Nigerian girl that have the bad notion 'i dont put my eggs in one basket'.

Stick with only one girl at your own peril, when she dump you una go know say dem no dey telli person
...he hasn't...

Your grammar is a horror show.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Takes a disciplined man to turn down such temptations.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
The guy doesn't have money. If he had, he'd invite her somewhere else. So he went to her house because he would not spend a dime... He'd get free food, drinks, comfort and a date.

Well if he had money and still fell for this trap twice, then he's more stupid than Nigerians who still believe in Buhari.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by daviesblaze(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
according to the post,. they were having issues. the guy was only looking for backup, incase yawa gas grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by uker6: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
It wasnt his fault

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Fahrenhite(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by HonAdeli(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by neonly: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

A DEAD SNAIL IS WISER THAN THAT GUY.

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Moneyspeakingz: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
nonsense story,nonsense friend that went to twitter, nonsense gf,nonsense gf friend,nonsense op for bringing it to nairaland...
How does this help a common man?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Darebassbass: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Women are scum... All I see is two girls taking advantage of N innocent guy's forgiving spirit.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
EmagNig:
A twitter user has narrated on the platform on how a guy failed his girlfriend's test twice.

The guy had been set up by the girlfriend with her friend and he fell for the plot and actually paid the other girl a visit only to meet his girlfriend at her place. Surprisingly, he fell into the same trap again with the same girl.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-sets-up-boyfriend-with-her-friend-he-failed-twice/

why did u just made me laugh! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Mr corrector how you wan correct that one now cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Optionally(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
G
Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by esosuo: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
That guy is a real nigga very active in anything looking like skirt and the next time the babe will make the mistake to set him up again the story go worst for her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by Ijaya123: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Twitter and fabricated stories are like this...

15 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
The guy now.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by tstx(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Uyaiincomparabl grin

Come and see .. This one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.