Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (65911 Views)

Why Every Girl Asking For Licking And Sucking Their Puna During Sex These Days? / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by importexpert(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
Let us have a look at some of the basic things a girl will look for in a guy whenever they see him. these are common factors that can disqualify dangote and qualify me grin!!! They are as follows:

1. Whether the guy is hot: The very first thing that every girl actually notices in a guy is how much hot the guy is. When you ask any girl, they can never ever deny this fact.

2. The way of his dressing: Without any doubt, this is the next thing that each and every girl will definitely notice. They will observe you and will be eager to understand the way of your dressing.

3. Manners: This is one of the things that every girl notices in a guy. She observes the manners that the guy possesses. Sober and nice manners will obviously attract more and more girls towards a guy.

4. Grooming: Well, the most interesting fact is that women are generally more attracted to a well groomed guy rather than a shabby guy. And this is one of the things that every woman notices in a guy she comes across.

5.Confidence: It is the confidence level in a guy that strongly attracts a woman just like a magnet does. One of the most attractive characteristics of a man is his confidence level.

6.His company: This is another thing that a girl will observe when she sees a man. If he is with a girl, they will think he is taken and if he is with a group he is really social cheesy.

7. How A Guy smells: Many factors may qualify you but this factor will surely cripple you when you smell bad. use your roll on, body spray and have a perfume that smells nice. for me it is a combo of "bleu de chanel and paco Rabnne Invictus". cheesy

8. Personal hygiene: Hygiene is the most important fact that actually is a major factor that every girl will watch out for. always have your teeth thoroughly brushed cool

9. Footwear: The girls generally also observe the type of footwear the guy wears. After all, your shoe will say a lot. A shabby footwear will definitely have a very bad impression on the ladies.

10. How good you listen: Every girl actually notices how good a listener her guy is. All girls actually want their men to listen to them properly and not just hear what they say. my fiancee is a kind of person that takes 30 minutes to deliver 2minutes gist grin. even when it is not interesting bro na listening i dey oh grin. Often those gist are just too important to ladies no matter how irrelevant they may seem to u cheesy

11. Frequency of smile: Girls generally also look out to observe how often the guy smiles. Smile is a good indication of the personality of the guy.

12. Flat stomach: Girls generally love those 6 packs or 8 packs and generally observe whether a guy has a flat tummy.

THe last but not the least

13. The Guy's Pocket: a lot of people opened this thread to see this at number 1, the post is not in serial order or according to first observed so calm down grin. ladies add much relevance to the state of a guy's pocket. bro if you drive benz and i drive ferrari she is willing to upgrade because ferrari provides more comfort. so hustle harder bro grin . ladies abi i lie?

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by XINZ: 2:28pm On May 28, 2017
That No.12 though....

OP, so you're saying I won't score a chic with my one pack? embarassed

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by ise82(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2017
Guys pocket is n01

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by FieryJustice(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2017
who all these girls(refurbished oloshos) help self.
celibacy is bae joor

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by sheanzy(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2017
the bulge on his trouser

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by SirMichael1: 2:34pm On May 28, 2017
Lol. It's true oh.

But what about ugly guys like me na cry

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2017
XINZ:
That No.12 though....

OP, so you're saying I won't score a chic with my one pack? embarassed
grin

Hahahaaah...no worries Papi..I wudnt even mind if u dont have any "pack" atal grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nonso92(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
You will begin to wonder whether these girls eyes are telescopes

8 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by PapaNnamdi: 2:36pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:

celibacy is bae joor

Vasline Crew vice president spotted

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by technicallyrich(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2017
A girl in nigeria don't have choice once you are rich and popular but if you want finish work be handsome,rich and popular and women will beg to be your 10th baby mama.
I hate discussing women because they only have sense when you are poor,but once you are rich like me they will beg to sleep with u and be your slave.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by XINZ: 2:42pm On May 28, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahaaah...no worries Papi..I wudnt even mind if u dont have any "pack" atal grin

gringringringrin

10 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by vanida6: 2:47pm On May 28, 2017
Uhmmm
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
which flat stomach?
a lot of naija ladies be running after pregnant men and we all know the reason why grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Kingxway: 2:57pm On May 28, 2017
Here to read comments

However...

21 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by FieryJustice(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Vasline Crew vice president spotted

grin

our noble secretary general I hail oh

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Kingxway: 3:04pm On May 28, 2017
Op, sorry to ask: what is the difference between number 2 and 4?

Being well dressed and being well groomed. Just being curious

4 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2017
Op, you made alorra sense.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Xsem(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2017
I hate discussing women because they only have sense when you are poor,but once you are rich like ME they will beg to sleep with u and be your slave.
Excuse me but you are a female nah

21 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by NwaAmaikpe: 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
angry
The only thing I observe in a woman is her yansh.

Once d thing set, I fit die put for yansh matter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by ladyF(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
Ermmm... You forgot to add the size of his...ermmm ermm lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Bugatie(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2017
Be yourself and avoid fakery, some girl will like you for who you are!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by GoodBoi1(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by softMarket(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2017
Na nigerian girl u dey tell that thing?

The only thing they observe is the..

Size of ur pocket
Size of dick.... cheesy

Sometimes they dont care about the size of ur dick cos they will get the a better dick somewhere else!

As far as, u are single and have a house in B.I..... They wont mind if u have pot belly,wrinkle face, even if u re a dwarf, ur 2018 range rover will do the toasting for you! grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Benekruku(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2017

The list should be

1. The Guy's Pocket
2. The Guy's Pocket
3.The Guy's Pocket
4. The Guy's Pocket
5. The Guy's Pocket
6 The Guy's Pocket
7 The Guy's Pocket
8 The Guy's Pocket
9 The Guy's Pocket
10 The Guy's Pocket
11 The Guy's Pocket
12 The Guy's Pocket
13. Doesn't really matter but its still The Guy's Pocket:

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Bugatie(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Ermmm... You forgot to add the size of his...ermmm ermm lipsrsealed

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

LadyF is moved by size, word!

9 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by seunny4lif(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
Money
Money
Money
Ask Davido and Wizkid grin grin grin
Cars and money
I mean MONEY

12 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by policy12: 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
His money..
His money...
His money...
His money.. .
His money...
His money... and finally I say
HIS MONEY.

To the guys in the house....

22 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by yinkeys(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:

celibacy is bae joor
Is celibacy really possible once you've had your share of the apple ?

1 Like

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Mopelawlar(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2017
SirMichael1:
Lol. It's true oh.

But what about ugly guys like me na cry

U wil find sum1 like me jooor

4 Likes

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! by Noblesoul123: 7:28pm On May 28, 2017
Any list that excludes money & cars is a waste of time.

Meanwhile, @Op......

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.