Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigeria My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My Country (357 Views)

How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? / Nigeria Na My Country I Built A Plane House For My Wife In Abuja (white Man) Vid / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Country by dekhamz(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2017
Nigeria my country,recently I was amazed and happy seeing the youth corps up loading their picture while in camp on facebook and other social media. The enthusiast behind all of it is "I am serving my darling country"but I quite pick offence and assert" why can't the federal government of this country called NIGERIA en gross their promises and political speeches to their hearth, then do good for their beloveth country which they swore oath on"?
Ha,i pray God will reward those that couldn't perform to 70% of their campaign promise (amen)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian President Buhari Bokoharam? / Speech By Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu On The Occasion Of The 2017 De / We Are Raising The Bar: Amosun Promise To Commission More Bridges And Flyovers I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.