Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? (7258 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Having gone through a lot of post about SARs and their unprofessional way I saw this image post from this website and it got me thinking.. How did we get to this level as a country?

Is Nigeria now a joke to the world?

Pls let's share this viral picture till it gets to the appropriate authorities to reform this so call Nigerian police force or SARs

https://www.rapidgist.com/what-do-you-call-this-set-of-people/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by cRobo: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2020
cry
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Freestainworld(m): 1:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Just tell them, they are president Buhari Jihadist executioners.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Rossinnki: 2:34am On Feb 25, 2020
princeEfi:
Having gone through a lot of post about SARs and their unprofessional way I saw this image post from this website and it got me thinking.. How did we get to this level as a country?

Is Nigeria now a joke to the world?

Pls let's share this viral picture till it gets to the appropriate authorities to reform this so call Nigerian police force or SARs

https://www.rapidgist.com/what-do-you-call-this-set-of-people/

What is wrong with the opicture?

If you saw American police in that attire you would sing their praises and ask why Nigerian police are not like that.

Self hater drowning in inferiority complex.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by ursullalinda(f): 4:01am On Feb 25, 2020
As if those people don't already know wassup with our country........we can keep decieving ourselves pretending all is well......while things go from bad to worse.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by legendarystar: 4:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Lolss
Use deaf and dumb style.. Like bebbe uuhhuhh kwaaa
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by helinues: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2020
@ op, Stop being an ignorant.. Mask covers are allowed when going for special operation..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by ignis: 5:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Must you tell them?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by cakopa(m): 5:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Lol grin
Looked like one cartoon action film translated into Yoruba. "Baddo the killer". Very funny grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by grandstar(m): 5:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Actually, special forces have balaclava masks they wear. However, SARS does not belong to such special forces and hence have no right wearing them.

They are simply wearing them to prevent being identified."There's no peace for the wicked" God has said

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by braimeddy: 5:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Op knows nothing
helinues:
@ op, Stop being an ignorant.. Mask covers are allowed when going for special operation..
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Lawdis(m): 5:38am On Feb 25, 2020
....they're called masquerade police

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by femi4: 5:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Bat man police
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by SciLab: 6:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
Just tell them, they are president Buhari Jihadist executioners.

Sense no go kill you. Exactly what I would do.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by ForeThinker: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Corona virus tinz

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by LadySwitz: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Mutant Ninja turtles
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by cassidy1996(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2020
helinues:
they should go for the presentable mask

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by itsme01: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2020
grin

How exactly do you want someone who earns 45k per month to look like if not like a clown, we are getting the service we pay for if you pay them N1500 per day , even Okada riders and brick layers earn more than them

a Naval officer or Airforce of same ranks can never look this dirty because they earn better than this

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by GiggyJaggi: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

How exactly do you want someone who earns 45k per month to look like if not like a clown, we are getting the service we pay for if you pay them N1500 per day , even Okada riders and brick layers earn more than them

a Naval officer or Airforce of same ranks can never look this dirty because they earn better than this

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Uk police. the police tag is even too small. could mistake them for mafia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Onebabe(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2020
I am confused. Is the Nigerian police supposed to protect lives and property or supposed to kill and destroy lives and property?
The latter is their modus-operandi

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by iSpitonYourGrav: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2020
kiss
ednut1:
Uk police
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2020
nigeria police with their color riot uniforms.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Lool
Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by mypains: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Rossinnki:

What is wrong with the opicture?

If you saw American police in that attire you would sing their praises and ask why Nigerian police are not like that.

Self hater drowning in inferiority complex.
you are not only stupid, you are daft and useless to Nigeria.

Is that how American police dress in their uniform, looking to old and dirty?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Techdra: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2020
I can't see anything wrong with this picture. Just a case of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Federal Robbery squad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traders Count Losses As Government Demolishes Shops, Houses In Ebonyi / LSHA Gives Fashola Go Ahead To Donate $1M To Haiti / We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.