Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (58184 Views)

Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 / Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by giles14(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja stay off my comment you don't have to tell me who is enemy.are you stupid.your people are ara just scum of the earth.
bros cool down.
1 am igbo

2 the Yorubas are not our enemies but mutual beneficial rival.

3 our enemies are our so-called brothers who claims IGBO identity wen it's time to eat and calls us nwaoye igbo wen it's time for work., n their friends down south.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by donborg(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
obayaya:

You admire his Audacity and the fact he stood for freedom..

your only grouse is that he didn't die for what he believed in.

Generation unborn will admire his audacity and the reasons that prompted his actions and war..

You have problems with how he prosecuted the war. So do I.

But that doesn't change the fact that history will always remember him as Hero.

Because in the end, People don't really care much about what you did and how you did it. They care more about why you did it.
I understand that is the opinion of the average igbo man. But my question is this, What do you think of kanu's agitation? do you know that if kanu succeeds in his mission, it will make ojukwu to look like an accomplice murderer? His cross and destiny was biafra, no one forced him not even gowon or aburi forced him to declare biafra. he chose to because he wanted to remain relevant not because he wanted revenge for the dead killed in northern Nigeria. Obasanjo called him a naive man but that is the truth. If jonathan wanted to be re elected president he would have. but the question is, AT WHAT COST? deaths, deaths and more deaths. I know people like you still see jonathan as a weak man but I ask you, which one is better jonathan's presidency or bloody pogroms of igbos in the north and fulani herdsmen massacre in the south. MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS. now ask yourself,what if ojukwu had said those words in 1967? those 3.5 million souls would not have died like that for nothing. History beckons brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by MasterofdRolls1(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Coward.

Who care's about Ojukwu's speech?history don't remember losers. He lost the War he started and ran away, dressed a like woman to Ivory Coast.

Coward.

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha learned his dressing like a woman to escape skills from Ojukwu.

That said.

Who is the DARK SKIN beautiful lady seated to the right?now that is somebody worth mentioning.

He's not a failure like your father.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Azam101: 9:57pm On May 28, 2017
Am very sure Nnamdi kanu hasn't learn from history !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by lincs25(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Ojukwu the great..
Same boldness as Chinua Achebe
Same boldness as Nnamdi KANU.

The Igbos are naturally brave, intelligent and open to taking risks.

Unlike some people.
Who are cowards.

Their Jagaban did not even show up for a novelty boxing match with Holyfield
-Just like he locked himself up in his house upon hearing Dino was in town after threatening fire and brimstone if Dino Melaye ever stepped foot at Bourdillon
Go and watch civil war film you will not come back here and type the word brave.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by winterfell007(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2017
Atimes I wonder how my igbo brothers reason. I'm igbo and I must say the truth. We igbos love to bring sentiments and emotions before reason, we keep fighting the wrong enemy. Honestly the yoruba nation don't care if we secede or not, they look prosperous to me an from d looks of it might continue to prosper even if we miraculously secede.

How can u leave the actual enemy in Northern Nigeria who are fighting tooth and nail to keep this country one obviously for selfish reason and channel your negative energy towards the yoruba race that somewhat appears to be neutral in the struggle. To me the yoruba race don't care if the country is divided or United, they can make do with either situation.

I implore my igbo brothers not to bring emotions before reason. If u want to secede, u need to stop insulting and 'name-calling' the enthic group that could be your potential support towards actualuzing ur seccession struggle.

Having said that, there's nothing stopping us from continuing to partner with other enthic groups in terms of business, culture and other socio-economic pact that could benefit both nations long after we achieve secession.

Lastly my name is Anetoh Chukwemeka from adazi ani in anaocha lga anambra. We don't like what I said u can call on this line: 07013038842. Flashers beware. I still believe in the unity of country sha!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by giles14(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by GodIsFoolish: 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback photo of Colonel Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu reading a speech as he declares the independence of Biafra on May 30th, 1967.

The declaration, which sparked a brutal civil war that left about one million people dead, came two days after the head of Nigeria's military government, General Yakubu Gowon, divided the federation into 12 states, including three in the Southeast.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/throwback-photo-of-odumegwu-ojukwu.html?m=1

How can you say over 1 million died when it's over 3 million deaths?

fvcking zombie!
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Dedetwo(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2017
winterfell007:
Atimes I wonder how my igbo brothers reason. I'm igbo and I must say the truth. We igbos love to bring sentiments and emotions before reason, we keep fighting the wrong enemy. Honestly the yoruba nation don't care if we secede or not, they look prosperous to me an from d looks of it might continue to prosper even if we miraculously secede.

How can u leave the actual enemy in Northern Nigeria who are fighting tooth and nail to keep this country one obviously for selfish reason and channel your negative energy towards the yoruba race that somewhat appears to be neutral in the struggle. To me the yoruba race don't care if the country is divided or United, they can make do with either situation.

I implore my igbo brothers not to bring emotions before reason. If u want to secede, u need to stop insulting and 'name-calling' the enthic group that could be your potential support towards actualuzing ur seccession struggle.

Having said that, there's nothing stopping us from continuing to partner with other enthic groups in terms of business, culture and other socio-economic pact that could benefit both nations long after we achieve secession.

Lastly my name is Anetoh Chukwemeka from adazi ani in anaocha lga anambra. We don't like what I said u can call on this line: 07013038842. Flashers beware. I still believe in the unity of country sha!!!

Are you this young? Think 1967!!!
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by obayaya(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2017
donborg:
I understand that is the opinion of the average igbo man. But my question is this, What do you think of kanu's agitation? do you know that if kanu succeeds in his mission, it will make ojukwu to look like an accomplice murderer? His cross and destiny was biafra, no one forced him not even gowon or aburi forced him to declare biafra. he chose to because he wanted to remain relevant not because he wanted revenge for the dead killed in northern Nigeria. Obasanjo called him a naive man but that is the truth. If jonathan wanted to be re elected president he would have. but the question is, AT WHAT COST? deaths, deaths and more deaths. I know people like you still see jonathan as a weak man but I ask you, which one is better jonathan's presidency or bloody pogroms of igbos in the north and fulani herdsmen massacre in the south. MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF NIGERIANS. now ask yourself,what if ojukwu had said those words in 1967? those 3.5 million souls would not have died like that for nothing. History beckons brother.

I'm still replying you because you have been somewhat civil..

But you are mixing things up and contradicting yourself.. You really need to work on your communication skills

In your Last post I quoted, you said You admired Ojukwu because he stood up for his people. Now you're saying he did it to remain relevant?

Ojukwu never wanted war.. He tried diplomacy.. In fact, diplomacy was his only plan. All he wanted was that "we move further apart and survive than come together and perish"

The renegading of the Aburi agreements by Gowon was the beginning of the war.

Your whole submission and the parallels you draw with GEJ makes no sense.

If Gowon and the gang didn't go against the Aburi agreements, 3.5 millions souls wouldn't have perished.

Goodnight
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Topmaike007(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2017
sbashir10:
The man who led his kinsman and people into war with ordinary stone and stick, is that one a leader..... The worst atrocity a man can commit in the face of the earth..
shame
what is this one saying
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by donborg(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
obayaya:

I'm still replying you because you have been somewhat civil..

But you are mixing things up and contradicting yourself.. You really need to work on your communication skills

In your Last post I quoted, you said You admired Ojukwu because he stood up for his people. Now you're saying he did it to remain relevant?

Ojukwu never wanted war.. He tried diplomacy.. In fact, diplomacy was his only plan. All he wanted was that "we move further apart and survive than come together and perish"

The renegading of the Aburi agreements by Gowon was the beginning of the war.

Your whole submission and the parallels you draw with GEJ makes no sense.

If Gowon and the gang didn't go against the Aburi agreements, 3.5 millions souls wouldn't have perished.

Goodnight

Gowon had the right, as ojukwu's boss, to go against the aburi accord and do whatever he wished. Let me ask you a question and I want you to be honest, If you were Aguiyi ironsi, and hassan katsina, the then governor of northern Nigeria, seceded and declared arewa republic an independent country, citing the murders of Ahmadu bello and tafawa bello, the unification decree and the non execution of the January coup plotters as his reasons, what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Xkalaban(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

Sadly Nigeria has been the biggest loser. FG won the war but obviously not the peace.

Did the civil war jolt us to get things right? No!
Instead we have Boko, militants, high unemployment, poverty, corruption, ethnic strife, tribalism, etc. Probably worse than status quo on 30 May 1967.

May God bless you with more wisdom bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Gemstone7(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2017
The afojas are always the most confused set of people in nigeria....igbos are mainly christains...hausas are mainly muslims but the afojas are the most confused set we got in nigeria...naw based on logistic who know the illitrate gowon or awolowo?...ojukwu is always the lion...afojas don't know the power and gut itz takes to start a war.
afojas don't quote me becus i won't reply your rubbish quotes
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by lozairio(m): 1:10am On May 29, 2017
welzyj2:

imagine the numbers of words u made use of to reply me..

empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
See who know empty barrel number of words pain you chai sorry idiot so you too small to be replied bah because you are born without a purpose just to add to the world population
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Rexnegro(m): 1:21am On May 29, 2017
amiibaby:
Biafra my country
In Biafra I stand

In Biafra I shall die

And in Biafra I shall rise
so You go first die before You rise abi? issokay just kwantinu I forget say You Be chisos class. is alright
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by omooba969(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
The hate on this thread is enough eye opener for any stupid igbo man who intends marrying a yoruba,attending yoruba churches e.g Redeem,winners.deeper life. In fact,any Igbo man who has any meaningful thing to do with this diabolic tribe will be considered as an outcast and saboteur.I ve personally warn my sisters never even contemplate of bringing yoruba husband to us or you just want to waste the yoruba Man's life because, I wiil make sure he never go home alive.Ndi Igbo open your eyes, the hate is real or you just want to play ostrichLoving your enemy is the height of stupidity,worse still contributing money for them through scam churches.

Going by your post, hate will definitely consume you from within. I wonder how you & your ilks go to bed with such hatred & bitterness. As time goes on you will also plant the seed of hate in your children thereby destroying their innocent childhood...what a seed to sow!

I have always been naive about you guys but the venom that comes from you lot only confirms what I hear about you people. Examples of what I hear -

1. Igbos don't mix/integrate(very tribalistic I guess).

2. Igbos are reckless(it's evident in the supposed motive, execution & handling of the Biafra war ending in the loss of lives of defenceless millions including children)

3. Igbos are annoyingly bias(ignoring the truth while showing solidarity for the own - very sentimental).

4. Majority of igbos are ingrates(this only happens when one's sense of gratitude is not well equipped).

5. Igbos argue blindly when they are emotionally laden.

I have personally experienced more because I married a girl from Uruagwu, Nnewi.

My story...sad! I pity you people. cool
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by omooba969(m): 2:41am On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:

You actually think these ipob miscreants can face the ab0kizgrin...MBA! They would rather waste their energy on pointless rancour with my AFONJA PEOPLE cheesy.

Your people are the unwise cowards - double dosegrin. They know their real enemies (who slaughter them again & again) but are too scared to upset them. The abok!z have dealt a monumental blow to ipob psyche that these miscreants cannot but take it out on the AFONJASgrin...that's the truth nigga.

The ab0kiz don't give a fvck & your brothers know it, so we-THE AFONJAS- are not perturbed when your brothers vent their frustration; we taunt them the more. grin

Peace. cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by emerazz(m): 4:24am On May 29, 2017
AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING O WHO OJUKWU SPEECH CONCERN.. WHAT HAS OJUKWU CONTRIBUTED TO D SUCCESS OF THIS NATION? A GREEDY COWARD THAT ALLOW HIS PPLE TO DIE AND HE RAN AWAY WITH HIS FAMILY, 300 LGAGES BELIVD TO AV CONTAINED MONEY, EVEN HIS MERCEDES BENZ CAR WAS TRANSPORTED WITH HIM VIA FLIGHT.... AND SOME PPLE WILL B CALLING HIM HERO HOW D WAY DIS IPOB THINKS EHH

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Nobody: 4:43am On May 29, 2017
winterfell007:

United state of Africa, we stand together, awo, zki, tafa said it, not kanu, not buhari, not hausa, not fulani, not igbo, not yoruba, these are africans voice, together we stand, and africans is not ready to destroy africa, northerners we learn from this and ready for better africa, igbos we learn, yourbas we carry all along

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Nobody: 4:44am On May 29, 2017
SirShymexx:
Lol, was this when he declared Biafran soldiers and their sticks/stones the greatest black army ever, then turn around and eloped to Abidjan in a skirt via the infamous Uli airport? grin

If only he had been brave/intelligent as his mouth and Osama beards - things would've happened differently. This man had enough time to strategise, play chess, and garner both local support from other Southern ethnic groups and foreign countries - to pull it off. He was just feeling himself too much. A missed opportunity. And he could've written his name in gold and avoided the unnecessary perpetual bickering/hate/distrust between Yorubas and Igbos.

Anyway, Nigeria needs to let these people go. You can't force a scorned wife to stay in a marriage forever, unless you want an untimely death. Folks just need to be smarter this time around and play the right cards, with adequate planning.

United state of Africa, we stand together, awo, zki, tafa said it, not kanu, not buhari, not hausa, not fulani, not igbo, not yoruba, these are africans voice, together we stand, and africans is not ready to destroy africa, northerners we learn from this and ready for better africa, igbos we learn, yourbas we carry all along
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by johntolu: 5:56am On May 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
giles14:
my brother the Yorubas are better than ijaw aniomas n ikwerres.

igbos n Yorubas are just like France and Germany. always trying to outsmart each other.
I don't see dem as enemies but mutual beneficial rival.

our enemies are the tiny minorities from aniomas down to ikwerres den to calabar.
those are our real enemies, traitors n back stabbers

God Bless you, my brother, for this your honest assertion.
The Igbo Nation at large, seems to be more comfortable at throwing tirades at the Yoruba Nation rather than their real enemy,
the Hausa-Fulanis, probably because of the liberal disposition of the Yoruba Nation comparatively to the latter.
Just as you mentioned in your post, there is really no enmity between the Igbo and Yoruba Nations.
I agree with you when you mentioned that we are 'mutual beneficial rival' than enemies.
If truth must be told, the event that happened in Ibadan, on the floor of the Western House of Assembly, on January 7th, 1952,
was probably what triggered the mistrust and animosity between the two ethnic Nationalities. I challenge any Igbo National to come up
and point the fault of the Yoruba Nation in electing Chief Obafemi Awolowo as the leader of government business in Western Nigeria after
the 1951 election.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2017
Princedapace:

Don't u ever complain about nigeria.. U and ur third generation will still live and suffer as a result of a failed country which can not even guarantee safety of her citizens..

Cowards who die severally instead of fighting back.. Ur mentality is the reason this country is backward... Cowards..

Are u living? Go to advanced countries and see citizens of good countries live life..
Austria is smaller than many states in nigeria and is far ahead of Nigeria even in 100 years to come.. When will people like u get sense?
U call life where u buy fuel, start generator, Bleep ladies becus of poverty, use a death trapped roads, use wack hospitals etc a life? My brother, that is not a life. Those who died fighting for a better country are far better than u..
What re u insinuating?
That the death of 2million ibos, as a result of miscalculated actions by Ojukwu, was justified?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by obayaya(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2017
donborg:
Gowon had the right, as ojukwu's boss, to go against the aburi accord and do whatever he wished. Let me ask you a question and I want you to be honest, If you were Aguiyi ironsi, and hassan katsina, the then governor of northern Nigeria, seceded and declared arewa republic an independent country, citing the murders of Ahmadu bello and tafawa bello, the unification decree and the non execution of the January coup plotters as his reasons, what would you have done?

Since Gowon had the right to go against a peace Accord, Then you should blame him for the 3.5 million lives lost. Because His actions/inactions led to the war.

Stop turning logic on it's head
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by kelechi17(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2017
Naijahelm:
Throwback photo of Colonel Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu reading a speech as he declares the independence of Biafra on May 30th, 1967.

The declaration, which sparked a brutal civil war that left about one million people dead, came two days after the head of Nigeria's military government, General Yakubu Gowon, divided the federation into 12 states, including three in the Southeast.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/throwback-photo-of-odumegwu-ojukwu.html?m=1
I assure you wit wat I know if d war where to b fought today every part of Nigeria will litter with dead bodies why coz we won't go down alone ..all types of chemical weapons will be used ..so beta tink b4 u type
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by purplekayc(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2017
How is he a coward?
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by kayyusuf: 7:30am On May 29, 2017
kelechi17:
I assure you wit wat I know if d war where to b fought today every part of Nigeria will litter with dead bodies why coz we won't go down alone ..all types of chemical weapons will be used ..so beta tink b4 u type
bloody chest beater. Chemical weapon ko mechanical weapon ni.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by KissnThel: 8:11am On May 29, 2017
MasterofdRolls1:

He's not a failure like your father.

is he a success? If so how do u even define success? ...think carefully before u answer,ur future depends on it.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2017
sbashir10:
The man who led his kinsman and people into war with ordinary stone and stick, is that one a leader..... The worst atrocity a man can commit in the face of the earth..
shame
When you are challenged, beaten and pressed to the limit of your endurance, you fight back with anything you have - including bare hands.
Ojukwu did not declare war. Gowon did. If he did, as a first class soldier, he would have planned adequately. He just wanted his people to be left alone to manage their lives. Is that a crime?
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by Yankiss(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Coward.

Who care's about Ojukwu's speech?history don't remember losers. He lost the War he started and ran away, dressed a like woman to Ivory Coast.

Coward.

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha learned his dressing like a woman to escape skills from Ojukwu.

That said.

Who is the DARK SKIN beautiful lady seated to the right?now that is somebody worth mentioning.

You are the real coward for daring to insult Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu.
You in your entire lifespan can never do one quarter of what Ojukwu achieved at age 33 only.
Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by donborg(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2017
obayaya:

Since Gowon had the right to go against a peace Accord, Then you should blame him for the 3.5 million lives lost. Because His actions/inactions led to the war.

Stop turning logic on it's head
You did not answer my question? If you were aguiyi ironsi, would you tolerate a subordinate officer's lack of respect towards you? you see, whether we like it or not, there are always two sides to every issue. Ojukwu had his reasons for his actions likewise Gowon and an impartial judge is more likely to blame ojukwu more than gowon. I suggest you read Chinua achebe's novel 'There was a country'. you will then understand why I said that while I admire ojukwu's audacity and boldness in confronting his superiors, the cost of his actions was not worth it!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 by tunsjnr: 9:18am On May 29, 2017
will I be right to think none of my Igbo brother ever studied history... they keep shouting one ojukwu man . a man that lead them to a shameless battle and cowardly ran away...leaving millions dead and many lost.. Nnamdi too is here again to inflict another suffering on them.. I trust Igbo people in Lagos tho..they won't leave all what they have amassed over the years...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.