Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (26006 Views)

14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by RelationshipG: 4:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Making mistakes is a common thing that every humans do. Sometimes this mistake is so big that you are sure that it messes up your relationship very bad. How do you mend it?

When you make mistakes to your girl, your girl might be mad for a really long time. Because of that you need to make it better in a fast way. Here are the quick ways to get your girl back after you messed up ;

1. Emotionally Apologize
Apologizing to her emotionally might win her sympathy as long as you do it sincerely.

2. Look Emotionally Bruised And Beaten
It’s important to act a little by looking sad and bruised emotionally. This lets her know that you really are sorry.

3. Give Her Gifts
Gifts that are thoughtful and lovely is a great thing that can make her go back to you instantly.

4. Send Her Long Text Of Why You Are Sorry
Explanation on why you are sorry will make her read it over and over again and make her know that you really care.

5. Send Her Explanation Of Why You Love Her
Sometimes she is mad because she forgot that you are in love with her. A long explanantion will make things better.

6.Admit That You Miss Her With Sweet Words
All these times of not being together must have torn your heart apart. Tell her how torn apart you are because you miss her deeply.

7.Visit Her A Lot
Visiting her not only lets her know that you care but it also lets her know that you want to be physically close to her.

8. Always Check Up On Her Through Out The Day
Checking up on how she is doing throughout the day lets her know that you still love her.

9. Promise To Never Do The Same Mistake
What a girl needs to calm her mind is the promise that the same thing that hurt her will never be done again.

10. Get Your Life Together
Start to manage and organize your life so you can reach a state of physical and emotional growth as the ways to make her show the Signs That Someone is In Love With You Secretly

11. Be Gentle To Her
Being gentle is something the  Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Obsessed About You

12. Give Her Space
All she needs to mellow down her anger is to give her some space to heighten their craving for your presence.

13. Never Lash Out
Lashing out when she pushes you emotionally will just permanently break the relationship.

14. Always Take The Blame
Being accountable or taking the blame is a mature thing that a good boyfriend would do.

READ MORE: http://bigcrown.com.ng/14-apologetic-ways-to-get-your-girl-back-after-you-messed-up/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by RelationshipG: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2018
6 TIPS TO INCREASE SEXUAL PERFORMANCE WITHOUT MEDICATION

SOURCE: http://bigcrown.com.ng/6-tips-to-increase-sexual-performance-without-medication/
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Spexo001(m): 4:49am On Sep 08, 2018
I only love my bed and my mama am sorry..

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by xedyl(m): 5:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Spexo001:

Lol.... For how long Bro?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Spexo001(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2018
xedyl:

Lol.... For how long Bro?
until the money x enough to buy loyalty

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Headlesschicken(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2018
smiley Yawns oh thank God for another beautiful day....

3 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by rawtouch: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
make up sex wink..

3 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by stano2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oh chim!!
1) Giving gift in this situation is a no no.. Depends on the type of girl, u might end up providing gifts everytime something goes wrong even if she's at fault.

2) Give space - perfect

3) Long texts-- Hello No, a short text is OK. Then meet one on one.

4) Always check up on her throughout the day - - I gat work too, just once is enough, don't act too sissy, if not she be coming back to you "out of pity" and i bet it won't be long before she moves away.

My guy whenever he has problems with his babe, even when he's wrong the babe is always coming to make things up. Don't how that guy does it, so on top of is game.
Girls are so unpredictable, most of them love the opposite.

Check my signature for something good.
Chat me up

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by wisuawasxa: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Once you tell an African lady That you love herYou already owe her money.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Suko110(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Have heard will try it when i am in a serious relationship and i mess up

2 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
It going to depend on your sins

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lies!
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by gabazin080(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Story for the gods..

Of all the problems we get for naija, na to dey worship 1 girl dey worry this OP.

There are over 3.5 million girls in the world, incase 1 idiot starts to feel special

7 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Yewandequeen(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Op let me summarize this for yah:

Take her out for a romantic date / buy her what she likes most and finish it in the oza room with sizzling hot.... grin. Chikena

This method is called unspoken apology, u can never miss when applied but ensure ur offense wasn't extreme.
The fact is not all guys knows how to utter I am sorry not that they are not remorse but cos of their ego they prefer to do it with action than say they are sorry.

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nathdoug(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
MY HOMEBOY BEST AKA MONTEZ JUST MESSED UP WITH HIS GIRL NOW
THE GIRL HAS BEEN MAD SINCE MORNING
I GUESS THIS TREND IS FOR HIM
NICE TIMING OP
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by gabazin080(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:
I will do all these when she's not Beyonce?

When one door closes, another one opens

15. If you are caught, deny, deny, and deny. You can even swear with your 'fake' village juju
gbayi bro

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Gboy98(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by miqos03: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cool but

Check my signature
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by lonelydora: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
I will do all these when she's not Beyonce?

When one door closes, another one opens

15. If you are caught, deny, deny, and deny. You can even swear with your 'fake' village juju

4 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by IamProdigy: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Take advantage of our logo design spree and brand packages... This month, awesome designs for less

See signature

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by allanphash7(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
15 : don't get caught

16: If you get caught deny completely or else forget about the trust you have built, it may take you 3years or more to regain it or you may never even regain it again

1 Like

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by 360great(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Op whyyyyy na, girls don finish for the world, I'm not happy with you o

4 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobodys(f): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Spexo001:
until the money x enough to buy loyalty
Loyalty loyalty loyalty. Loyal to you or loyal to the money?.....

2 Likes

Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by CTechHub(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
great
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Ubah199(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol non of these thing counted work I guess forgive and forget is the matter but some girl will be claiming they've forgive and pretend to still love you when they see you wasting time and money to bring them back #soldiergosoldiercome I cannot come and kill myself for one girl
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Demogorgon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol. Might work for some folks.
Re: 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Spexo001:
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted” / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.