Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) (10344 Views)

Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Freeman50(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
Is this is the new fashion trend now. This is what two ladies wore to a party as they even deemed it fit to take photos with it and post them online.

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Splinz(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
I can't drool over some hoes displaying their crass stupidity.

14 Likes

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
Well I will not generalize.... I refuse to... My sister cannot behave like this...
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Jaynom(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2017
I ain't drooling. Trashy, classless, dirty.

12 Likes

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Nonso92(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
Haba!!
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
so ...should will now come and go and fry EBA.... undecided
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
Dirty shit box.....what's d world turning to now
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by kingsman66(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
the most high level of stupidity I have ever seen
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
And later, they will visit TB Joshua to pray for them for a good husband
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
What else can they offer...?

That's why we use and dump them for other men to continue the cycle.....
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by swanky500(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
On behalf of Naija
I give this Vaseline to
My Ghana brodas. The are ur type of slay queen
Go ahead.... wink

3 Likes

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by vanida6: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
Jaynom:
I ain't drooling. Trashy, classless, dirty.
lolx grin
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2017
Very dirty looking duo!

Vaseline. Crew... retreat!!!!
False alert

3 Likes

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by nochio(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
This is from an old Ghanaian blog, op, check the plate number on the vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Ribajae(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2017
men i wanna purge!!

angry
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
Hustlers
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Jaynom(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
vanida6:
lolx grin
But it's true
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
Low budget hoodrats...
The kind of girls that easily falls into a G+ guy moneypot
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by COdeGenesis: 10:52pm On May 28, 2017
Somethings don't just move me again, very irritating
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Chiefly(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
Just threw up... Yuck!
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2017
shocked
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 28, 2017
Snoop said this in 94..''we dont love em hoes''

1 Like

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by lordraiden(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2017
What do expect em hoes to wear to a club
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by lordraiden(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2017
Chiefly:
Just threw up... Yuck!
nigga you just threw up like they are disgusting right?but if them leave you with them in the room it's your diccccck that will be throwing up grin
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Chiefly(m): 12:25am On May 29, 2017
lordraiden:
nigga you just threw up like they are disgusting right?but if them leave you with them in the room it's your diccccck that will be throwing up grin

grin grin

Na men. I don't do + size.. + they seem really dirty and cheap.
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by lordraiden(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2017
Chiefly:

grin grin

Na men. I don't do + size.. + they seem really dirty and cheap.
lol,some of them are clean but its hard to turning them into different positions,from experience grin
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Chiefly(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2017
lordraiden:
lol,some of them are clean but its hard to turning them into different positions,from experience grin

Lol.. Oh really.. #theStruggle.. Ride on bro.. cool
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:39am On May 29, 2017
I don't think anything is wrong with them... They don't have enough clothes and decide to wear their inners because they don't want to make themselves look small by borrowing from friends...

At least the other one cut up her bumshot, so that It could look fashionable...
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 29, 2017
onila and mamagee grin grin grin
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by Akposkool(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2017
Buzugbe black yanshes. Join me celebrate am a year older today.
Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by shinarlaura(f): 1:03am On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:
onila and mamagee grin grin grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) by pistero(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2017
actually I just puked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / Must Read: Reasons And Facts Why Sex Before Marriage Is Bad / Isoko Traditional Marriage Bride Price List - Grooms Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.