Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

“you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son (675 Views)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son by AdoraAmadi: 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Taking to her Instagram page to celebrate her son, Mathew who just turned 2, Nollywood actor and producer, Uche Jombo-Rodriguez, who shared photos of her son wrote;

“I Can’t believe it’s 2years already! I’m so thankful for you Matthew, you light up my world in the most incredible way. Happy birthday Matthew chinedu Rodriguez my heart and soul can barely contain how much love I have for you.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/light-world-incredible-way-uche-jombo-celebrates-son.html

Lalasticlala

Re: “you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son by Mrop(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
cute kid
Re: “you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son by dacblogger: 8:57pm On May 28, 2017
grin
Re: “you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son by Came: 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
Madam, do born another one Sharp sharp ! Fine boy, dooohhhhh !
Re: “you Light Up My World In The Most Incredible Way”- Uche Jombo Celebrates Son by axortedbabe(f): 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
Came:
Madam, do born another one Sharp sharp ! Fine boy, dooohhhhh !
give her belle or forever mind ur biz

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Commissions A Beverage Factory In Cameroon Promises To Putdown His Own / Lmao! See List Of Top Celebrities That Would Bathe In Public For $10million / Today's Breaking News On Entertainment Headlines [9th June, 2017]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.