Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Advice for Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice for Igbos (1866 Views)

Security Have Put In Place For Igbos Fomenting Trouble / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice for Igbos by Mcowubaba: 9:51pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos have embrassed Igbos, yes I'm amongst the people who say you can't really differentiate Igbos from Igbos, because when Igbos carry out an activity, it is viewed as an Igbo activity.

Even E warriors on Nairaland, degrades and scorns the Igbo tribe because of the activities of Igbos.

The mostly don't mention "Igbo" when the are cursing, probably because of the Ban associated with insulting a tribe here on Nairaland. (Rule 2)

I write this with a very heavy heart, I'm tired of the insults, scorn and degradation that has been heaped on the Igbo tribe, which was instigated mostly by some activities of the Igbos here on Nairaland and other social media.

These behaviors from Igbos are the reasons why Igbos are mocked

1)NOT everybody who opposes an Idealogy/opinion from Baifra/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu, automatically becomes a Yoruba person, or Northerner, this is actually a very insane way of reasoning, it deeply troubles me, I have been accused of being an AFONJA (as e-warriors call it), Yoruba Muslim etc, just because my opinion differs sometime on some actions/activities of Igbos.

Whether you like it or not, there still thousands, if not millions of Igbos who don't TOTALLY subscribe to the Ideology of Igbos (please note, TOTALLY, which means the probably agree to few ideas/suggestions raised by IPOB) . I fall in this category, I'm not opposed to IPOB or Biafra, I just don't totally agree with All their ideas nd procedures.

Most Igbos I have meet online and physically are very abusive, angry and frustrated, the can't argue without insulting your family or generation, or tagging you a Yoruba Muslim or unity beggar.

The hardly argue objectively and logical, no wonder the are tagged Touts, Radicalised

2) Please stop including non Igbo States as part of the planned Biafra or succession movement, I know numerous threads and topics have been created regarding this, but all had failed to educate the Igbos here...
This particular behavior has caused Igbos so much insults and mockery, hardly a day goes by without someone from a Minority tribe, will create a thread warning Igbos to stay clear from their land, almost every ethnic group has warned Igbos to stop attaching them to Biafra...
A famous IGBO adage says "Biri Kam Biri" live and let live.

Igbos have classified those who are interested in the Nigerian project as slaves, slave masters, unity beggars, zombies etc..

This is highly illogical, you can't force some ethnic group(s) to Join your struggle, highest you can do is to have a meeting with them, where you can discuss how the will be better off in Biafra than remaining in Nigeria, this is done through advocacy, lobbying etc. And if the still don't agree with the terms or the succession movement, please LET THEM BE.

Allow them to decide their own faith..
For point of clarity, Biafra states now should be restricted to only the 5 Igbo states.

Let's leave all this Delta communities, Akwa Ibom, Benue or River's communities undecided

I don't need a lesson of history or origin, on how there are indigenous Igbo people in some of the aforementioned states... Or how the were part of Biafra during the Civil War..
Let us leave them ALONE.
The insult from them is becoming unbearable.
And sincerely, I don't blame them, you can't force down your ideology on some one else

To be continued

12 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by conductor111: 9:55pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
Mcowubaba:
Igbos have embrassed Igbos, yes I'm amongst the people who say you can't really differentiate Igbos from Igbos, because when Igbos carry out an activity, it is viewed as an Igbo activity.

Even E warriors on Nairaland, degrades and scorns the Igbo tribe because of the activities of Igbos.

The mostly don't mention "Igbo" when the are cursing, probably because of the Ban associated with insulting a tribe here on Nairaland. (Rule 2)

I write this with a very heavy heart, I'm tired of the insults, scorn and degradation that has been heaped on the Igbo tribe, which was instigated mostly by some activities of the Igbos here on Nairaland and other social media.

1)NOT everybody who opposes an Idealogy/opinion from Baifra/IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu, automatically becomes a Yoruba person, or Northerner, this is actually a very insane way of reasoning, it deeply troubles me, I have been accused of being an AFONJA (as e-warriors call it), Yoruba Muslim etc, just because my opinion differs sometime on some actions/activities of Igbos.

Whether you like it or not, there still thousands, if not millions of Igbos who don't TOTALLY subscribe to the Ideology of Igbos (please note, TOTALLY, which means the probably agree to few ideas/suggestions raised by IPOB) . I fall in this category, I'm not opposed to IPOB or Biafra, I just don't totally agree with All their ideas nd procedures.

Most Igbos I have meet online and physically are very abusive, angry and frustrated, the can't argue without insulting your family or generation, or tagging you a Yoruba Muslim or unity beggar.

The hardly argue objectively and logical, no wonder the are tagged Touts, Radicalised

2) Please stop including non Igbo States as part of the planned Biafra or succession movement, I know numerous threads and topics have been created regarding this, but all had failed to educate the Igbos here...
This particular behavior has caused Igbos so much insults and mockery, hardly a day goes by without someone from a Minority tribe, will create a thread warning Igbos to stay clear from their land, almost every ethnic group has warned Igbos to stop attaching them to Biafra...

Igbos have classified those who are interested in the Nigerian project as slaves, slave masters, unity beggars, zombies etc..

This is highly illogical, you can't force some ethnic group(s) to Join your struggle, highest you can do is to have a meeting with them, where you can discuss how the will be better off in Biafra than remaining in Nigeria, this is done through advocacy, lobbying etc. And if the still don't agree with the terms or the succession movement, please LET THEM BE.

For point of clarity, Biafra states now should be restricted to only the 5 Igbo states.

Let's leave all this Delta communities, Akwa Ibom, Benue or River's communities undecided

I don't need a lesson of history or origin, on how there are indigenous Igbo people in some the aforementioned states... Or how the were part of Biafra during the Civil War..
Let us leave them ALONE.
And sincerely, I don't blame them, you can't force down your idealogy on some one else

To be continued
[/s]

And they hustled to send this one to school?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 28, 2017
Trash as usual from chief afonja

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
Oya let's call him afonja

1, 2, ready go. grin grin

Edit: the tout above me hasn't disappointed us cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice for Igbos by Igboesika: 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
My mind is telling me that you are a Yoruba Muslim that's why you emphasized much on that.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice for Igbos by prince9851(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2017
The hydraulic Muslim has released his own epistle
Igbos dey chase d guy for dream under his brown ewedu cottage grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I don't need a lesson of history or origin, on how there are indigenous Igbo people in some the aforementioned states... Or how the were part of Biafra during the Civil War..
Let us leave them ALONE.
And sincerely, I don't blame them, you can't force down your idealogy on some one else

To be continued

UNA NO DEY TIREEEEEE.......Haba!!!! Igbo this ...igbo that....!!!! UNA NO DEY TIREEEEE......TUFIA!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by najoke: 10:02pm On May 28, 2017
Watch how they shout Afonjaaaa… .even if you are not one.
The name Afonja give them hard on grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by conductor111: 10:03pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:

1, 2, ready go. cheesy grin grin
I have called you Afonja. What will you do?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by najoke: 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:

1, 2, ready go. grin grin

Edit: the tout above me hasn't disappointed us cheesy
That is the only thing those frustrated hypocrtical gullible ipob slave jews know

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:
Why not Bobrisky? All examples of social vices are found largely in one region of Nigeria.

Na only una waka come? cheesy

Yes the potopoto region known for baby factories and drug traffickers grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eycwhmr_yPo/VR0sBiyqPqI/AAAAAAABpeg/_A89_sNc0IU/s1600/HA3.jpg[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by prince9851(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
And the Muslim even added "to be continued" at the end of his hydraulic ewedu epistle

Meaning His cries and lamentations to the high heavens from his brown roof swamp is not yet over
We await part 2! cheesy cheesy grin
While d Oba from ife is receiving his strokes of cane in Ogbomosho prison cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by dumie(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2017
Always trying to annex other tribe...

4 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by Agumbaa: 10:09pm On May 28, 2017
All the days there were no IPOB, Igbos were laughing stock anyway, it is not as if you faired better, if not Jona that gave us some sense of humanity, we were already lost, with efulefus everywhere. IPOB have taken hold of the narrative and given us a sense of togetherness.
Anti-Igbos have lost it, it is a failure that u were there and u allowed Nnamdi Kanu build a movement that is domiciled in over 120 countries.

After everything, you are 5% whether u support Biafra or not, and Abok1 wont waste time to remove ur head and place on a spike, next time u Bleep up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice for Igbos by conductor111: 10:12pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Advice for Igbos by EmeritusMbaM: 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
Igboesika:
My mind is telling me that you are a Yoruba Muslim that's why you emphasized much on that.

Abakaliki muslims like you are always disgracing eboes. Everyone now piss on Ibos cos of you wawa touts. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by EmeritusMbaM: 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

Hunger and recession has battered your CPU.

Look, there's a huge gully in front of brown roof manshum. Dive into it and end all this frustration.

Awolowo did it. You can do it.

You mean Ojukwu of cursed memory. The famous abidjan tourist.

4 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

Hunger and recession has battered your CPU.

Look, there's a huge gully in front of brown roof manshum. Dive into it and end all this frustration.

Awolowo did it. You can do it.

Lmao. There is only one part of Nigeria known for gully

OJUcrook the senile, daft, bearded coward fell into one of these pits on his way to Abidjan grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice for Igbos by Mcowubaba: 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
As expected, the insults have started pouring in grin grin, Igbos never fail...

3)Igbos should stop thinking an Average Yoruba man is against Biafra, this is actually false.....
Now, how can Igbos get Biafra legitimately, through Referendum abi, who is going to start the motion, Isn't it the Igbo Senators or House members in the House of Assembly undecided undecided undecided undecided ,that will move the MOTION undecided undecided undecided undecided
Have the moved this MOTION and the YORUBA Senators oppose it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Or are you expecting Senator Remi Tinubu or Dino Melaye to move a MOTION for a Referendum with regards to Biafra/IPOB undecided

I am not in any way totally exonerating some Yoruba people of their opposing antics,
Nairaland is Currently heated up with Igbos Vs Yoruba, there is a very serious Cold war already on, without most of us knowing this.
YES, I know that some Yoruba people have found it as a hobby to make mockery of Biafra/Ipob or Nnamdi Kanu, but this actually resulted from the hate campaign from Radio Biafra..

I am many things, but I am no hypocrite,as a Scientist, I was remember Newtons 3rd law of motion, 'Action and reaction are Equal and opposite'
Radio Biafra spurred so much hatred against many individuals, tribes etc, You can't expect them to be smiling and happy, after hearing all the insults and curses which was laid on them undecided undecided undecided

Even on Nairaland, it's a battle ground for Yorubas and Igbos...

That being said, for some days now, I have been seeing some write Ups from some Yoruba people here, talking about how the are being insulted undecided, very HYPOCRITICAL angry, as if the don't also insult Igbo people undecided
Nobody should play the victim now...It's mutual...

to be contiuned

1 Like

Re: Advice for Igbos by kingzizzy: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Let us leave them ALONE.

To be continued

Look man, you guys should stop this nonsense you keep writting. Biafra is not an Igbo agenda. As I always say, the last president of Biafra was General Philip Effiong who was not an Igbo man. When Ojukwu was president of Biafra, the next two most important men after him were, General Philip Effiong ( Vice president) and Mr NU Akpan (Chief secretary to the Biafran Government). Neither man was Igbo. Trying to reduce Biafra to an unconstitutional 'South East' or trying make it an Igbo affair is nonsense. Biafra is about the tribes of the lower Niger who are tired of 'one Nigeria' and wish to forge a separate existence from Nigeria. That is why Biafra is anchored on referendum. Let those who want to go, have thier say, and those who want remain in Nigeria have their say.

That is democracy, are you not a democrat?

If we are to follow the logic that Delta state was never part of Biafra and should not be part of it, we should also follow the logic that Delta state was not part of Nigeria before Lugard came and should not be part of it

Referendum is about freely choosing your future democratically, so how can that be 'by force'?

It is only Nigeria that is 'by force'

5 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by conductor111: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
Mynd44isacunt:

Lmao. There is only one part of Nigeria known for gully

OJUcrook the senile, daft, bearded coward fell into one of these pits on his way to Abidjan grin
Ojukwu killed hundreds of thousands of your soldiers, dodged in Ivory Coast, came back and was given a state burial with Nigerian FG money.

Awolowo could not even afford a proper bottle of Sniper. The traitor had to settle for N5 ratak to get out of misery. cheesy

The thing get am

2 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:26pm On May 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:
As expected, the insults have started pouring in grin grin, Igbos never fail...

3)Igbos should stop thinking an Average Yoruba man is against Biafra, this is actually false.....
Now, how can Igbos get Biafra legitimately, through Referendum abi, who is going to start the motion, Isn't it the Igbo Senators or House members in the House of Assembly undecided undecided undecided undecided ,that will move the MOTION undecided undecided undecided undecided
Have the moved this MOTION and the YORUBA Senators oppose it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Or are you expecting Senator Remi Tinubu or Dino Melaye to move a MOTION for a Referendum with regards to Biafra/IPOB undecided

[b]I am not in any way totally exonerating some Yoruba people of their opposing antic[/b]s, Nairaland is Currently heated up with Igbos Vs Yoruba, there is a very serious Cold war already on, without most of us knowing this.
YES, I know that some Yoruba people have found it as a hobby to make mockery of Biafra/Ipob or Nnamdi Kanu, but this actually resulted from the hate campaign from Radio Biafra..

I am many things, but I am no hypocrite,as a Scientist, I was remember Newtons 3rd law of motion, 'Action and reaction are Equal and opposite'
Radio Biafra spurred so much hatred against many individuals, tribes etc, You can't expect them to be smiling and happy, after hearing all the insults and curses which was laid on them undecided undecided undecided

Even on Nairaland, it's a battle ground for Yorubas and Igbos...

That being said, for some days now, I have been seeing some write Ups from some Yoruba people here, talking about how the are being insulted undecided, very HYPOCRITICAL angry, as if the don't also insult Igbo people undecided
Nobody should play the victim now...It's mutual...

to be contiuned
You are just an idiot
When did u listen to radio Biafra
I hate it when matured men with gray hairs in their privates behave like children
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Advice for Igbos by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2017
conductor111:

Ojukwu killed hundreds of thousands of your soldiers, dodged in Ivory Coast, came back and was given a state burial with Nigerian FG money.

Awolowo the could not even afford a proper bottle of Sniper. The traitor had to settle for N5 ratak to get out of misery. cheesy

The thing get am

Ojukwu that ran away to Abidjan wearing lipstick and mini skirt grin Lmao. You want to see pictures of the 3 million overfed rats awolowo killed? grin grin grin grin cheesy. The pictures are all over the internet. We're coming cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Alert Right Now In Kano / Osundecides:Osogbo Residence Protest Tinubu’s Comments(video) / What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.