Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO (9062 Views)

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
In the new video and pictures you can see young boys wearing red training like soldiers.

Does this mean IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu is planning a war.?

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXEvXkucak

See pics
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pics

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
More

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
More

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by ZorGBUooeh: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dem dey train to beat ipobexposed up for all im serious misyarn.

21 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't know why dis ipobians are soo ignorantly stupid, they seem to like underestimating the Nigerian army & that will lead to thier quick extermination.

ZorGBUooeh make sure you dedicate ur properties to me b4 you go on to ur suicide mission of Biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by APCsupporter: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
OMG!!!

baba, the government must act now before its too late. This is EXACTLY how Boko Haram started. I hope those that condemned our youths will speak on this one too.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Demolaeby: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
A click on d video, an alert to ipodexposed account. This guy is an expert in photoshoping and a goggle adsense buzman. More people watching the video, more dollar to his account

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by EnEnPeecee: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mr ipobexpose is that the best way to earn a living? Can't you try ur efforts in other jobs angry

7 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by whitebeard(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
APCsupporter:
OMG!!!

baba, the government must act now before its too late. This is EXACTLY how Boko Haram started. I hope those that condemned our youths will speak on this one too.
it is never too late, at least we got boko haram, ipob should I call them soldiers or militia won't be any different.

I wish them good luck, but I am calling on all ipob here in the west that wish to sell their properties, biko pls I am here.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Mr ipobexpose is that the best way to earn a living? Can't you try ur efforts in other jobs angry

only $250 I've made so far from YouTube so don't think am making too much

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Buharimustgo: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=57757699] In the new video and pictures you can see young boys wearing red training like soldiers.

Does this mean IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu is planning a war.?

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXEvXkucak

Op good analysis, they may fight very hard to hate igbos, but the truth is that their combined jealousy and protracted wickedness will never stop or remove the great promises made to the descendants of Jacob

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by ZorGBUooeh: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jiang:
I don't know why dis ipobians are soo ignorantly stupid, they seem to like underestimating the Nigerian army & that will lead to thier quick extermination.

ZorGBUooeh make sure you dedicate ur properties to me b4 you go on to ur suicide mission of Biafra
Hahaha! Na operation level evry wia both my property sef cheesy evrybody suppose feel the pain of war so evry region go respect each other.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Toketimt: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dilectors mumus. grin
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I am not against Igbos
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Buharimustgo: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am not against Igbos

You are not only against Igbo's,you are specially paid online agent against them.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by wahles(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sumtyms I wish I wasn't black! Instead of working to solve problems most prefer creating stupendous once! Sending Africa far behind again

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Demolaeby: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Job dey oo!
Demolaeby:
A click on d video, an alert to ipodexposed account. This guy is an expert in photoshoping and a goggle adsense buzman. More people watching the video, more dollar to his account
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Terkimbi01: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
We need this kind of f training in Benue and in the middle belt.

If anybody is angry with this, such a person is sick.
If we are trained the Fulani murderers will not invade our homes and kill us in our numbers while we slept.

we need our men in the armed forces to come train us here.
This is what I call foresight. There is nothing wrong for an endangered people to prepare to defend themselves.

I remove my cap for this Kanu of a guy, but I miss the lion heart called Gideon Orka.

20 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by YorubaMod(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=Jiang post=57758101]I don't know why dis ipobians are soo ignorantly stupid, they seem to like underestimating the Nigerian army & that will lead to thier quick extermination.

ZorGBUooeh make sure you dedicate ur properties to me b
Oga shut up, is it not the same nigeria army that were running around begging world powers in 1969s to come and quench the Biafra war for them? ..
Coward Afonja slaves...always afraid of their Fulani masters..

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
wahles:
Sumtyms I wish I wasn't black! Instead of working to solve problems most prefer creating stupendous once! Sending Africa far behind again

so as me
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
lol
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

You are not only against Igbo's,you are specially paid online agent against them.

I am against Igbo but IPOB
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
thesicilian:
lol

is not lol o this is war threat
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by elderhimself(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by ShootToKill: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

only $250 I've made so far from YouTube so don't think am making too much

So you are really making bucks off the gullibility of zombies like sarrki, vedaxcool, Apcsupporter, Oblang, omenkalives, victorvexz, jpphilips, guestlander, egift and other numerous almajiris and ewedu zombies while they live from hand to mouth. Bwahahaha!

26 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO by elderhimself(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
I close my eyes and I see another Boko Haram in the making......
Live or die like a chicken, I really dont care.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War Looms In South America! / South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) / EFCC To Challenge Fani-kayode’s Acquittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.