Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men (1015 Views)

Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / Not All Women Want Your Money… / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by MistySHB: 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
As a man, you’ve heard this come from hundreds of women, “I want a real man.” It sounds great on paper, but what is masculinity and manhood really?

Every man I’ve encountered has been puzzled by the whole concept of “masculinity.” Okay, they understand what masculinity is, however, many of them are confused by what women find to be masculine. And you know what, I completely agree with them. But the same thing can be said for femininity, what is it exactly? There’s no actual answer for it because everyone has their own ideas of what is masculinity or femininity.

When it comes to humans, nothing is what it seems. Women say they want a nice guy. However, not someone who’s a pushover.

If you’re rolling your eyes, I feel ya. What does that even mean? So, they want a nice guy but if you’re the nice guy, you know very well that they don’t want that… because you’re probably still single. But don’t worry, you’ll get your chance, just be patient.

What is masculinity? 10 traits that make you a real man>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/masculinity-truth-behind-women-want-men/

Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by vas2net(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2017
FTC
Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2017
Who gives a DAMN what women want?! Let each and every men be comfortable with who they truly are, no faking.... Because the natural always comes right back anyway.

As for the definition of a real man, we certainly shouldn't ask women what a real man is.

Btw: a real man is one that can pay his bills, have a roof over his head, can feed/clothe himself while being proud of who he sees in the mirror every morning

3 Likes

Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2017
vas2net:
FTC

Make gather share the money na

1 Like

Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by SirMichael1: 11:19pm On May 28, 2017
Op, you say what? Those mindless creatures that don't know what they want undecided

They say they want someone who's smart, beautiful, caring understanding, loving and passionate and when they get him, they friendzone him cry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by Akposkool(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2017
Please a woman at your peril. Just be yourself. Please join me celebrate am a year older today
Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Who gives a DAMN what women want?! Let each and every men be comfortable with who they truly are, no faking.... Because the natural always comes right back anyway.

As for the definition of a real man, we certainly shouldn't ask women what a real man is.

Btw: a real man is one that can pay his bills, have a roof over his head, can feed/clothe himself while being proud of who he sees in the mirror every morning
I love your reasoning, thumbs up
Re: What Is Masculinity? The Truth Behind What Women Want In Men by ubunja(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2018
not even Adam in paradise could please a woman. my brothers dont waste time trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? / Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends / Prison Warder Commits Suicide As Intimate Photos With Inmate Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.