Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files (17872 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by stuffs4me(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2017
I think we should disabuse our minds from believing that domestic abuse is only when the woman is the victim.

Dear Mrs. Titilola Vivour- Adeniyi,

Please the below information.

One of the biggest challenges in cases of domestic violence is to prove that there is a possibility that the man could also be a victim.

Most women are already stereotyped and will go into a tirade and will start raining curses on men as soon as a case of domestic violence is established irrespective of who is the victim.

1) Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/3811324/woman-pours-hot-water-husband

2) Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State
https://www.nairaland.com/3792216/lady-stabs-boyfriend-death-opobo

3) More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

4) 11 facts everyone should know about domestic violence against men
https://www.domesticshelters.org/domestic-violence-articles-information/men-can-be-abused-too#.WRRQCTe1tO0
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sarahade(f): 8:06am On May 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Because women are incapable of starting a fight? No reasonable man hits a woman, I agree(temporarily) but on your free time ask an aged person(preferably a woman) in your hood how reasonable women treat men and come back to tell me if a sane man will have cause to lift his hand on such woman.

I don't support assault on anybody, you women are indirectly singling out men folks for attack.

No man hits "a defenseless" person. Attack me like a man and I will forget that you have breasts and beat you senseless. No gentleman in the grave.

Na dem be this o.
Ladies beware endtime men.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sarahade(f): 8:09am On May 29, 2017
wristbangle:
Not in support of what her husband did to her but she is taking it too far.
Now she is taking it to far sir but breaking her skull is not to far abi until he murders her.
Please stop all this yeye talk.
Lagos state government thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2017
edlion57:
As a lady der are things u should let go.....if don't want the marriage divorce and move on ...the masses will be clapping for u now well-done but I hope it will be a good record dat u imprisoned a man u once shared the same bed with...Btw I'm not in support of the man's action..but blv me some women are so annoying....pls we men should try and ignore dem to avoid dis type of social media judgement
I AGREE WITH U PARTIALLY BUT DAT GENTRY LACKS THE GIFT OF GOD, COMMON SENSE, HOW CAN THEY SECURE HIS BAIL AND MAKE EVERYBODY TO REGRET THE ACT/RIGHT OF 'BAIL'. THIS DUNCE CAME OUT FROM JAIL AND STARTED SPEWING NONSENSE LIKE THE GOVT SHOULD FOCUS ON JAIL RENOVATION AND STOP REACTING ON DOMESTIC ABUSE...? I ALSO SAW ONE OF HIS PIX ROMANCING ONE SHAMELESS GIRL AFTER HIS RELEASE WHATS D MEANING OF THAT? SHOW OFF RIGHT? LET HIM FACE THE MUSIC OF 'WIDOMLESNESS'.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by iswallker(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2017
austinereds:
celebrity treatment(special). Nonsense. can they do this for others? she deserve the beating. they are all playing the social media pity game. lubbish.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw this. Domestic violence happens on a daily basis, both ways. So this vivour-adeniyi suddenly woke up to her responsibility because its mercy ahigbe.

Yeye dey smell oo.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sarahade(f): 8:15am On May 29, 2017
elmisti:

Madame. Careful how u jump into conclusions on matters u knw little abt so u dnt break a leg. Have u even tried to imagine if what went down was a fight nd d guy probably got some teeth nd nail scratch too Buh he ofcourse Ddnt take pix to post on IG or go to UK for a check up. And actually d court dnt bloody care. You guys enjoy ur feminist thing and d new world. That's why we demoted u from wives to baby mammas.

Sir what are you saying since.
Please stop and reason before posting

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sainty2k3(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2017
Pavore9:

Rather than fight back in the manner that the law will blame him, he is better off for his mental well-being to separate from that source of frustration.
How, we are talking of physical assault here o, like wife stab husband, wife slap husband, wife pours acid on husband's manhood. Yes u can refuse to fight back but the same law that is fighting for women should fight for the man
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sarahade(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2017
TSOM:
I agree, he should be punished.

Any woman who ceasely provokes a man deserves to be single with only cats for company.
Being married is not a criteria to make heaven
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 8:23am On May 29, 2017
crazyABO:
dres nothing like his not guilty even if d man caught her with another man on dre matrimonial bed she doesn't deserves ds sad

wen yu catch ur wife on bed wit anoda man,,,, peck her ...dash to d kitchen go fry them egg serve wit bread n tea.. easy to judge
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Pavore9: 8:25am On May 29, 2017
sainty2k3:

How, we are talking of physical assault here o, like wife stab husband, wife slap husband, wife pours acid on husband's manhood. Yes u can refuse to fight back but the same law that is fighting for women should fight for the man

By law, it defends the rights of both gender but our socialization is a hindrance but unlike women, who have fought hard to have their specific needs validated and addressed, men haven't demanded equal treatment. This challenges owe a great deal to cultural conditioning.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by delishpot: 8:28am On May 29, 2017
ericsmith:

wen yu catch ur wife on bed wit anoda man,,,, peck her ...dash to d kitchen go fry them egg serve wit bread n tea.. easy to judge

But isn't that what most people esp men expects good wife to do? So why can't men do it? Is the pill they shoving down women's throat too bitter when the men are made to swallow it?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by TSOM(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2017
sarahade:

Being married is not a criteria to make heaven
Good. The uncultured, petty women should realize that, turn down our advances, not pressure us into commiting to the relationship then around to make our lives hell.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by stuffs4me(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2017
sainty2k3:
If a man report to state that he was assaulted by his wife they will all laugh at him ,call him names but if a woman is the one reporting all energy are made ready to fight for her. Is that not gender inequality

One of the biggest challenges in cases of domestic violence is to prove that there is a possibility that the man could also be a victim.

Most women are already stereotyped and will go into a tirade and will start raining curses on men as soon as a case of domestic violence is established irrespective of who is the victim.

1) More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals

2) Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna

3) Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by LoveJesus87(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2017
WenysAD:
Always ask God for YOUR own husband and not someone's own. I believe somethin is always amiss with divorced people whose exes are still or were alive before jumping into marriage with someone else..

I may be wrong though but God pls give me my own MAN, I pray thee. Amen
God has answered your prayers dear. Dat spirit just tell me say am d one grin cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by fellom(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2017
e go better for you,you are intelligent, i like your judgement God bless you.
edlion57:
As a lady der are things u should let go.....if don't want the marriage divorce and move on ...the masses will be clapping for u now well-done but I hope it will be a good record dat u imprisoned a man u once shared the same bed with...Btw I'm not in support of the man's action..but blv me some women are so annoying....pls we men should try and ignore dem to avoid dis type of social media judgement
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by delishpot: 8:39am On May 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

And those women found d guilty are dealt with accordingly too. When a wife assaults her husband, she is naturally judged harshly. No one makes excuses for her unlike when a man does same. Even if a man kills his wife for cheating,many men will understand with him, they will say he was pushed by the woman's action but if a woman hurts ( not kill o) her husband for cheating, she is judged harshly and condemned.people would want to believe the man was a saint until his wife pushed him to violence. A woman has a lot to risk if she missbhaves in a marriage than a man. So there is likely hood that a woman surffers some form of abuse(husband behaving badly to his wife)) in her marriage compared to a man(wife behaving bafly to her husband)
As fir me I dont care about your gender once you turn violent, you should be dealt with.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Oletubo(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2017
Selective interference!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 8:42am On May 29, 2017
Good one, men like this cannot always eat their cake and have it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by edlion57(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2017
fellom:
e go better for you,you are intelligent, i like your judgement God bless you.
e go better for all of us......and u especially you for sharing the same view

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2017
ericsmith:

Isn't that what men do and expect their wife to accept it so why cant they do same when they cau their wife. U can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 8:48am On May 29, 2017
What is lagos state problem? I am not defending the man but there are many domestic violence round the state. How many of the less privileged cases are taken care of?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2017
TheCabal:

She is trying really hard to keep him off balance. This is not about the beating . Time will tell

She should knock him off balance for life, then next time he no dey form don.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2017
delishpot:

But isn't that what the world expects wives to do? So why can't you do it?

bin a man asides,, no matter wat d world or civilisation teaches,,men n women aint equals n wil neva b ... sue God.
no one ,,nor d world xpects a woman nt to react wen she sees her man cheat ...
women her d reason why marriages last ,,men wil alway b men ...our mums,,grandma av there stories to tell ,,but they endured n scale thru via submissiveness ... they aint even that educated but they no d effects of broken homes on children..
@worst ur hubby beat yu n u throw him in jail,,u avnt corrected him u've only succeeded in breaking that marriage .. i dnnt n wonnt support domestic violence but throwin men in prison is only dissolve homes.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sainty2k3(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2017
elmisti:

Bro. I fear Dem. One babe abt two years ago decided to teach his fuckmate some lessons so she and her sister cried to a police station nd say she was molested. Immdtly punch news took it up. Case was moved to CID. baba was on his way to panti if nt dat d girl later spoke d truth
Imagine that
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by delishpot: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
ericsmith:

bin a man asides,, no matter wat d world or civilisation teaches,,men n women aint equals n wil neva b ... sue God.
women her d reason why marriages last ,,men wil alway b men ...our mums,,grandma av there stories to tell ,,but they endured n scale thru via submissiveness ... they aint even that educated but they no d effects of broken homes on children..
@worst ur hubby beat yu n u throw him in jail,,u avnt corrected him u've only succeeded in breaking that marriage .. i dnnt n wonnt support domestic violence but throwin men in prison is only dissolve homes.

Sue God? Did God tell you himself women are not created with equal dignity as men? Abeg link me to that God who told you personally that he created men with dignity and women are just here to service men. Don't show me books written by men under false allegations that God told them so. Because even I can write a book and claim God said so. The problem with this world is greed. Once one is stronger than the other, he claims God made it so that he can rule. Same way white men thought blacks were created to be subhumans. Mother abort and thow away their babies babis cause they are weak and as such can be treated anyhow. Fathers abuse kids b cause they belive they gave birth to you hence they own you. Even God is shocked at humanity at the moment. Sue God? God did not create class in humans, humans did it hiding under the shadow of God's name. Men may be stronger, but I do sincerely believe we were all creatd uniquely to co exist in this world. Not that o drag superiority. That comes from the devil. When humans started feeling one is better and more chosen than the other was when problem started to overflow this earth. One religion claiming dominance, one race claiming dominance , on gender claiming dominance, one tribe claiming dominance etc that is the genesis I of our problms.Ifou read a book with superiority in it, then it is the devil's book. I do not care what the book is called.

That life woman in the past lived, would you wish it for your daughter's and all the females in your lineage? Should they cower and endure throughout their lives? Would you personally be happy to live that way? If no, why not fix it?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2017
edlion57:

Let go of what, after his wickedness he wants to divorce her and walk away free busy romancing another lady on social media while she in hospital. If na me na he go regret he remaining life.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by Nobody: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
ericsmith:

He better a woman throw her beast of a husband to jail and breakup the marriage than for her to end up dead while beast will go and remarry another woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by edlion57(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2017
iamloyalty:

Let go of what, after his wickedness he wants to divorce her and walk away free busy romancing another lady on social media while she in hospital. If na me na he go regret he remaining life.
my dear ... Social media is not the best way to seek for advice or revenge....no marriage is perfect...think of dis ....y is it dat our female celebrities marriage doesn't last long.... social media helped dem in destroying it...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by sainty2k3(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

I've always known that feminism will be taken to another extent where men will have to start fighting for their right .
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by elmisti(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2017
sarahade:

Sir what are you saying since.
Please stop and reason before posting

I really dnt need to start makn u see Anytn differently. But ask urslf what domestic violence is. If u dnt see a bias in it. Take care
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by delishpot: 9:24am On May 29, 2017
sainty2k3:

I've always known that feminism will be taken to another extent where men will have to start fighting for their right .
Men ain't fighting for rights. They had rights. Moral of this message is.,..Extremes leads to extreme. Yes, if you always bully someone, your victim when he pushd the o the wall or seek to curb YOUR excesses would take his to the extreme too. Let us all manage to live with others as we would want other to live with us.
Dominating someone and it feels good but when story is reversed you start saying oh... In the time past I was the lord and all. Now I am treated like a servant. Now you know how those you were treating unfairly feel.(Note, I don't mean you personally)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lagos Writes Police, Demands Transfer Of Case Files by EngrBello(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2017
why? This is so brutal ! i guess she'd bite him brutaly in first place... but nevertheless....this is too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories / Madinma Shines In Amazing Photos / Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.