Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story (26400 Views)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / COVID-19: Why The Kano Index Case Must Go To Jail-- The Moving Story / Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 6:08am On May 29, 2017
A Nigerian Twitter user who was nearly killed after a drug overdose has shared a moving story of how he got addicted to Tramadol & Refnol which he was introduced to during his NYSC 3 weeks orientation camp days and almost died of it.

According to Olu, the incident happened February, 2016. He had visited one of his junkie friends so they can get high on Tramadol, Refnol, Codeine, Dry gin together. After everybody got high with loud music blasting as they had fun or so he thought, the unthinkable happened!

Read his story below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-guy-almost-died-drug-overdose-recounts-experience.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 6:09am On May 29, 2017
lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by ShakurM(m): 6:19am On May 29, 2017
Weed is so loyal, won't ever treat you like that embarassed

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Davash222(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2017
Say no to drugs

Except weed.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by dingbang(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Davash222(m): 6:24am On May 29, 2017
So, after taking like 1500mg of tramadol, you expected to be normal You are even lucky sef.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by kunlesufyan(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2017
damn!!!!!the nigga thought he just slept whereas him don dey log out...

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Olive4(f): 6:36am On May 29, 2017
thank God for your life

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by chelseaboi(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2017
Nawoo... So u CME bck empty handed from d realm.. No sure bet for bet9ja...no message on how to blow from oluwa...

U passed out blank and still CME back blank...

Canal would HV been best for u..lol. grin grin cry cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by crazyABO(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2017
If he had passed away now they will say he committed suicide ehn And be shouting BUBU up and down undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 6:46am On May 29, 2017
Tramadol and refnol?? You for top am with choloroquine. I dont know what people see in these drugs.

Resist at first sight before it turns to addiction.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by AHCB: 6:49am On May 29, 2017
I wonder if he was forced to do drugs? Why is he now sharing his story as if a gun was held to his head and the drugs was forced down his throat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 6:58am On May 29, 2017
crazyABO:
If he had passed away now they will say he committed suicide ehn And be shouting BUBU up and down undecided

I tire!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Benjom(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2017
I once took one capsule of tramadol some years back. Just one o !!!... and I nearly vomited my intestine out. When I returned to my senses, I vowed never to ever go that path again in my life.

#WisdomIsProfitable

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 7:18am On May 29, 2017
Na wah.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Airforce1(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2017
Don't do it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Mhissgaga(f): 7:40am On May 29, 2017
He has learnt his lesson
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 7:47am On May 29, 2017

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Mrop(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2017
Eeyah sorry oo
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Nobody: 8:13am On May 29, 2017
ShakurM:
Weed is so loyal, won't ever treat you like that embarassed
It will.
None is loyal.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by walemadu: 10:30am On May 29, 2017
oh my cry cry
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by martineverest(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2017
and u call ursef a man....u can ave fun with a girl without tramadol..ur case is like a sprinter that win races with the aid of a performance ehancing drugs...smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by badthinds: 10:31am On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by cristianisraeli: 10:31am On May 29, 2017
i hate drugs.thank God you lived to tell your story so others can learn..but the truth is no one will learn..people will still keep doing drugs..it can never stop..thats life..people die everyday and people are born everyday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Thobiy(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2017
It is well
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by ochgeorg(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2017
they still won't listen...SMH

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Olasco93: 10:33am On May 29, 2017
One of my course mate take just 100mg of TRAMADOL as one yeye agbero friend advise am make him take before he bleep any babe that he no go quick release.
The fateful day reach na him this guy take the Thing 2hours before him innocent babe show, before you know, gbam, this guy take small nap, as he wake up, he come dey see double-double, him eyes red like red colour, hunger wan finish am, he come buy groundnut and sugar take soak garri full bowl, this guy rush the garri and groundnut like glutton...
You no go believe me say as this guy romance this babe reach, him dickson no gree stand, even the babe try help am revive the innocent dick, still yet him dick just dey fall Yakata-yakata whereas the babe don dey the mood. Them beat him dick tire for where, the thing just ignore them. Naso this babe vex carry her bag and vamut... We laff the yeye boy sotay water come dey comot from my eyes.... But he don repent now sha.
Say no to Drugs and Drug abuse.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by muller101(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2017
My pal should read this. This guy is always high on tram. Daily
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by opeolu202: 10:37am On May 29, 2017
highness cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by loadedvibes: 10:38am On May 29, 2017
Is alright
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Almost Died Of Drug Overdose Shares His Moving Story by Husty(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
'High' thank God for your life bro. What your 'highs' have seen will make you run, when any of those friends of yours visits you to say 'high'. Keep your head up 'high' and get a 'higher' education about drug use. tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Face Masks Have You Bought? / Baby Born With Encephalocele In Katsina / Hermaphrodite Causes Stir In Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.