Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President (603 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / SERAP Exposes Fresh Padding In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President by Nobody: 7:55am On May 29, 2017
Nearly 2weeks since the lawmakers in NAss passed the 2017 budget bill, details of the bill has still not been made public and the budget has still not been assented to by Osinbajo.

Equally strange is the apparent indifference of the media and journalists on the issue.

So you may ask what is the link between Nigeria's delayed budget, imperialists and poisoning of our president?

Well if this thread is not deleted as my previous thread on the conspiracy was, I will reveal all.
Re: Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President by Chikpat(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2017
OK. we dey hear
Re: Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 29, 2017
Nigerians are not interested in learning the truth.
Hardly any interest in this thread undecided
Re: Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President by EdCure: 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Nigerians are not interested in learning the truth.
Hardly any interest in this thread undecided
They expected you to present an elaborate analysis to back up your intriguing topic. Not just throw some vague questions up there and feel disappointed when you don't get answers.

That's the obvious cause of dearth of interest in your thread. People are too busy these days.

3 Likes

Re: Forgotten 2017 Budget , Imperialist Cabal And A Poisoned President by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2017
I guess I am too busy myself

(1) (Reply)

The Osibanjo Connection… Frm Kayode Pitan, Alex Okoh To Okey Enelamah… How Redee / S.E. Governors Move To Support Affected Igbos Of The Proposed Northern Eviction / Biarfra: 7 Things That Must Be Done Before Biafra Would Come To Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.