Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises (31198 Views)

Dear Nairalanders What Will You Remember APC For? / Nigerians May Stone Us If We Present President Buhari In 2019 – APC Group / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Unimaginable123: 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
jessejunior:
they failed woefully
that's an understatement

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by repogirl(f): 12:41pm On May 29, 2017
Na now dey just begin work, thanks to the VP..... If only those envious people who think they were born to rule Nigeria will allow him.

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2017
CallMeNJay:
Buhari's Mid-term Stats:

- 40 International trips

- Visited 22 Countries

- Visited 4 Nigerian states on working visits

- 201 days spend abroad/en route

- Foreign Media address - 24

- International Trade Deals - 0

- Meet the Press (Nigeria) - 1

- National address - 2

- Nigerian economy - (-ve) Recession & double digit inflation. First negative growth in 25yrs.

- Forex --- Naira weakens against $ (216 in 2015 to 400 today)

- Security -- (-ve) Fulani Herdsmen -over 5000 killed so far/ BokoHaram(still counting )

- Extrajudicial Killing - 1200 (Shi'ites & 1000 Biafrans)

- Anti- Corruption - None convicted yet / Process politicized

- Power -- [Degenerating]~ Dropped from 3959MW to 2600 MW.

- Education - Drop in overall UME/SSCE performance

- Job Creation --- Promised 3m jobs annually, but we lost 6m in 2016.

- Niger Delta -- Ogoni Cleanup (botched)

- Agriculture - Local rice production dropped. Import increased. Rise in cost of food.

- Aviation - Complete failure ( Airlines squeeze )

- Health - Federal Teaching Hospitals cash strapped

- Foreign Affairs -- 7 embassies shut down

- Infrastructure -- No project completed

- Second Niger Bridge - - Abandoned

- Manufacturing -- Failed

- North East -- Can't manage IDPs. Over 500 IDP bombed. SGF corruption

- North West - Meningitis outbreak couldn't be contained, 920 dead; increased poverty and crime rates.

- North Central - Terrorism by Fulani Herdsman/ Scarcity of fertilizer

- South-West -- Sharp increase in crime rates / Kidnapping/abductions

- South East -- General discontent / Biafra / Marginalized

- South -South -- Re-emergence of militants after 6 years. Amnesty programme poorly run.

State of the nation : Gloomy

Overall Assessment : Dismal Failure

Remark: President not just serious

Recommendation: It is recommended that this president is removed immediately.
Spot on! This is the summary of APC score card

4 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Nackzy: 12:46pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria is a National cake...those that the cake didnt get to some 16years ago are Now In control of the cake sharing....All they are after is to share the cake..don't let them use propagandas to deceive u...Oyegun and Osibanjo have no shame...u can imagine the statement they made dis Afternoon ....in Saner Climes....Revolution is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Chukazu: 12:49pm On May 29, 2017
The most annoying and disturbing thing is they are still blaming Jonathan even on Democracy day?

3 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by goaldynboy: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
Buhari's Mid-term Stats:

- 40 International trips

- Visited 22 Countries

- National address - 2

- Nigerian economy - (-ve) Recession & double digit inflation. First negative growth in 25yrs.

- Security -- (-ve) Fulani Herdsmen -over 5000 killed so far/ BokoHaram(still counting )

- Agriculture - Local rice production dropped. Import increased. Rise in cost of food.

- North West - Meningitis outbreak couldn't be contained, 920 dead; increased poverty and crime rates.

- South -South -- Re-emergence of militants after 6 years. Amnesty programme poorly run.

Ross Alabo George

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by emmasege: 12:53pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
Igbos will take this thing to the extreme again
They won't stone their own politicians in APC now, they can go all the way to North eg. Abuja and start stoning them

Someone should caution these guys fast before it is too late
Can you ever make sense on NL without tribal sentiment? This is not about Igbo, Yoruba or Arewa. It's about Nigeria. Some 'liars' cajoled you into believing they had the solution to all of our national problems, only for us to realise they had no idea whatsoever. Is the Devil that we knew (PDP) not better than this angel (APC) after all?

Nigeria as a woman has tasted two husbands now, and can clearly tell the difference. In the days of PDP, hunger and anger did not pervade the land as we have it in an unprecdented manner now, and our cleavages were much less seen than now.

Buhari's APC is the greatest plague that befell my dear fatherland. Oh Lord, let 2019 come quickly. I can't wait to do the needful. APC will be surprised at the tsunami that will sweep them off the seat of power in 2019.

Any 'attempted' attempt to use their imported PDP and home-grown ACN rigging machines will be vehemently resisted to the point of bloodshed.

A word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by donaldinho111: 12:54pm On May 29, 2017
CallMeNJay:
Buhari's Mid-term Stats:

- 40 International trips

- Visited 22 Countries

- National address - 2

Osinbajo needs to see this ASAP. The Presidency has a handle on Nairaland. We need to mention or tag them.

This is a classic interpretation of what this government is wholly about.

BMC staff, please let Femi and Shehu see this. Even Tinubu, Afonjas and etc

4 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by XINZ: 12:55pm On May 29, 2017
Lilimax:
Spit on! This is the summary of APC score card

Spit?
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Adeevah(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
This OP na mumu
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Pritypussi(f): 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
emmasege:
Can you ever make sense on NL without tribal sentiment. This is not about Igbo, Yoruba or Arewa. It's about Nigeria. Some 'liars' cajoled you into believing they had the solution to all of our national problems, only for us to realise they had no idea whatsoever. Is the Devil that we knew (PDP) not better than this angel (APC) after all.

Nigeria has a woman has tasted two husbands now, and can clearly tell the difference. In the days of PDP, hunger and anger did not pervade the land as we have it in an unprecdented manner now, and our cleavages were much less seen than now.

Buhari's APC is the greatest plague that befell my dear fatherland. Oh Lord, let 2019 come quickly. I can't wait to do the needful. APC will be surprised at the tsunami that will sweep them off the seat of power in 2019.

Any 'attempted' attempt to use their imported PDP and home-grown ACN rigging machines will be vehemently resisted to the point of bloodshed.

A word is enough for the wise!

Oga get off my mentions.

The APC I voted for is far better than GEJ.. 1 million times better so let's hear word

show me one single project GEJ completed in the SS or SE.. boda ekpa
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by bejeria101(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2017
When we told u you calld us wailers. Happy zombie day. Where is your dull last cowbender of a president? Confused and clueless govt

3 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by eluquenson(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2017
The state of this nation is really sad, so to say

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
They won't stone their own politicians in APC now, they can go all the way to North eg. Abuja and start stoning them

Your name is a bit confusing can u explain

3 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by wizod(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

stupid idiot, hw does dis mess of APC concern d igbos. Bedwetting old fool

4 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Emeonyerichard(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2017
MrPeterson:
Baba them don start to dey throw stone oo, never come

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Pritypussi(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2017
wizod:
stupid idiot, hw does dis mess of APC concern d igbos. Bedwetting old fool

is this how you talk to your mum?
Truly you lots lack mannaers
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by wizod(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
If u remind dem what dey said, d likes of Lai Muhammad and co will share wit dia fathers grave

3 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by CharlotteFlair: 1:13pm On May 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Let nobody stone Buhari ooo. Karma should be allowed to finish what is started.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by emmasege: 1:16pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Oga get off my mentions.

The APC I voted for is far better than GEJ.. 1 million times better so let's hear word

And how many has your darling APC completed in Nigeria? Since, you asked a question, I'll answer you. I'm not from s/east or s/south but from the s/west, so I can't mention such projects. However, I know of one because I passed through that region during his 5-year presidency. The Benin-Ore Road was a nightmare in 2012 when I went to Benin and I spent more than two hours on that road. Two years after (2014), the road had become 'born again" and I spent just 45 minutes on the same road.

Back to my region, Ibadan-Abeokuta road was made anew by Jonathan's presidency, and Lagos-Ibadan expressway project was revived. He resuscitated rail transport nation wide, built new universities thereby providing jobs for thousands and developing economies of host communities. Federal civil servants got paid on or before 25 of every month, including the month of his departure ((May 2015). Remodelling of airports, commencement of 2nd Niger bridge, freedom of expression, adherence of rule of law etc.

The worst of GEJ is better than the best of Buhari whose mental capacity when he was still agile, was too low and not even fit for that office.

8 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by wizod(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

is this how you talk to your mum?
Truly you lots lack mannaers
i started talking 2 ur mum in dis manner and she really enjoyed it because she is a nobody. Look at ur name, it sounds exactly as u are.

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Pritypussi(f): 1:18pm On May 29, 2017
emmasege:
And how many has your darling APC completed in Nigeria. Since, you asked a question, I'll answer you. I'm not from s/east or s/south but from the s/west, so I can't mention such projects. However, I know of one because I passed through that region during his 5-year presidency. The Benin-Ore Road was a nightmare in 2012 when I went to Benin and I spent more than two hours on that road. Two years after (2014), the road had become 'born again" and I spent just 45 minutes on the same road.

Back to my region, Ibadan-Abeokuta road was made anew by Jonathan's presidency, and Lagos-Ibadan expressway project was revived.

The worst of GEJ is better than the best of Buhari whose mental capacity when he was still agile was too low and not even fit for that office.

Ok.. turn back the hands of time and live there in the past
.we sensible ones have moved on
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by CharlotteFlair: 1:22pm On May 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
This couldn't wait to write anything!! He took off when he saw heavy stones!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Ayinlaokin(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2017
I think the stone he referred to is our votes come 2019.

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by masterpix(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=engineerboat post=56981192]Lalasticlala come and see something hooo

Nigerians are ready tk stoned Myd44 APC led government[/qubote]

Bros abeg no use wood na stone they talk .

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by emmasege: 1:34pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Ok.. turn back the hands of time and live there in the past
.we sensible ones have moved on
This is one characteristic of zombies you just displayed. You asked me to mention any projects completed by Jonathan in the s/east and s/south, and I did even beyond the zones. You are obviously an ignoramus. If you were well informed, you wouldn't be asking me things that are obvious to the blind.

Only zombies believe anything whether true or false without asking for facts. And let me quickly inform you that Jonathan was not the best of candidates either in the 2015 election. But when a wise man is presented with 2 bad choices, he goes for the better one out of the two. Only zombies would go for a grossly spoilt and expired product like Buhari. Unfortunately, zombies outnumbered the sensible Nigerians in that election, but we are all paying for their stupidity. I'm however happy that they have reduced in numbers compared to what it was in 2015.

Only the unrepentant zombies still say "Sai Baba". My sincere prayer is that Buhari recovers and goes back to that seat so that APC can field him again in 2019. The scorecard will shock them to the marrow.

Good day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2017
doctor people carry stone and catapult hold
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by obonujoker(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Oga get off my mentions.

Shame on you.... stand up for the truth.... see what's happening to our beloved Nigeria.... stop defending incompetence.... Ranti pe nkan ta fi le jona kuro leleyi, nkan ti Buhari shey wa worse ju ti jona lo.....

Under Jona, joy was small, this cursed government no joy at all....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by oloriooko(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2017
All Buhari wanted was a shot at the presidency just for the benefit of the north and retaliatory actions against his supposed enemies, he never had a plan to revamp the economy.
I said this before he was sworn in that he would fail cuz he never had an economic blueprint it's so unfortunate that his second shot at power is worse than the first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by emmasege: 1:54pm On May 29, 2017
oloriooko:
All Buhari wanted was a shot at the presidency just for the benefit of the north and retaliatory actions against his supposed enemies, he never had a plan to revamp the economy.
I said this before he was sworn in that he would fail cuz he never had an economic blueprint it's so unfortunate that his second shot at power is worse than the first
Ododo oro (true talk).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan / Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.