Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

"Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises (31199 Views)

Dear Nairalanders What Will You Remember APC For? / Nigerians May Stone Us If We Present President Buhari In 2019 – APC Group / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by oloriooko(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

Oga get off my mentions.

The APC I voted for is far better than GEJ.. 1 million times better so let's hear word

show me one single project GEJ completed in the SS or SE.. boda ekpa
GEJ was a failure sure but the APC we voted for is already a colossal failure
One main reason GEJ failed is the same reason you are displaying: hiding the truth from the useless leaders.

3 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by chikago1: 1:59pm On May 29, 2017
jimcollins136:
Stones are too small to be used on these economic traitors and bunch of disappointment called APC
we'll use anything throwable, from stones , bottles knives to grenades and missiles. Bunch of useless mofo's calling themselves leaders.
ABOKI OUT.

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by chikago1: 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
jimcollins136:
Stones are too small to be used on these economic traitors and bunch of disappointment called APC
we'll use anything throwable, from stones , bottles knives to grenades and missiles. Bunch of useless mofo's calling themselves leaders.
ABOKI OUT.

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by eyeview: 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
Lets all fix a date for a stoning ceremony where all the youths will stone every semblance of APC. We can start with Tony momoh's house, anybody with his address?

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by thunderbabs: 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
Plz, where can i find those fine smooth stones David used in killing Goliath
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by thunderbabs: 2:17pm On May 29, 2017
mattcooky02:

Opportunity is missed by most people each day causing you keep doubting my fixed game,Today's fixed game is out view pic for your delight.

You are a Fixed Scammer!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by ehissi(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2017
APC must collect stone, rubbish! ................ angry

I don see lalasticlala handwork for front page, na sarrki and all the APC parrots and BMC staff handwork for comments na E remain......... grin
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by wo1F(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2017
mattcooky02:

Opportunity is missed by most people each day causing you keep doubting my fixed game,Today's fixed game is out view pic for your delight.

CHUKWU HILLARY you are a big scam!!
Please nobody should pay this scammer any attention. I can authoritatively tell you from experience that he is a petty thief.
Seun please ban this guy's a$$ into 2080.

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by linuxuser(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2017
You said it all.

oloriooko:
All Buhari wanted was a shot at the presidency just for the benefit of the north and retaliatory actions against his supposed enemies, he never had a plan to revamp the economy.
I said this before he was sworn in that he would fail cuz he never had an economic blueprint it's so unfortunate that his second shot at power is worse than the first
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by aluko360(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2017
truck loads of sharp pebbles on standby.

The failure of this present govt is collosal, but as usual they will blame the previous govt.

Naija don enter one chance since may 2015
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by michaelokoi(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
APC failed with flying colours.

2 Likes

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by bajosky: 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
APC & FAILURES Imagine DEMOCRACY DAY nation wide black-out . SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME !

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Jaqenhghar: 3:18pm On May 29, 2017
banmee:

They did not fail. Nigerians failed. I could have told you this even before the elections. One way to have known was when they were promising 5k to everyone. Any normal human being should have known that to promise that kind of thing with the realities on ground meant they had no plan. And Nigerians lapped it up because of hunger. I remember how i was yabbed on this forum when i said it was not possible. Here is another prediction; It does not matter who becomes president in the next elections, it will only get worse. Why? I will explain. Leaders come from the citizenry and if the citizenry is bad, the people you elect from within the citizenry will also be bad. Nigerians are generally bad. Not all of them but a huge percentage are. And that is all that matters. When a huge percentage of a population are corrupt, wicked, suffer from lack of exposure, dirty, and are bloodthirsty, there will be no hope for that country. In Germany and America there are plenty of bad people and crime. But a large percentage of the society is decent and law abiding and will crush the one's that aren't. Get my point? You can see the kind of people Nigerians look up to. Fayose, Tinubu, Wike, Dino, etc. Some are even touting an Atiku2019 scenario. Una never hear wen.
Well said
Just like you want to make bread and you use bad flour then expect good bread bit you see Nigerians have no foresight... no seeing the big picture so theu continue to apportion blame

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Tecno66: 3:19pm On May 29, 2017
Because to wanted power by all means they used unachievable promises to hoodwink hapless nigerians. The set the standards for themselves and because they cant meet up, failure stare at them. The only way to wringle out of the dilema is to blame the same past government that we voted out because we felt they did not perform. Its just sad.
engineerboat:
BREAKING: MAY 29!!! Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years – Nigerians Remember APC’s Words

A cross section of Nigerians, have said that the All Progressives Congress-led, APC, Federal Government, has failed to delivAJer on the basic needs of Nigerians in the last two years, because it lacked the experience and technical know-how to administer the country.

Recall, that a founding member of the APC, Prince Tony Momoh, had in April, last year, called on Nigerians to stone the members of the party, if by two years the ruling APC failed to deliver on the promised change.

Today being May 29, 2017, marking the two years anniversary of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC, many Nigerians have passed a verdict that the party has failed to actualise its campaign promises.

“Stone us”, Momoh said confidently, if within two years the current government fails to reverse the situation, even as he stressed that this government is laying the foundation for a new and better country.

“Nigerians are complaining of bad roads. But what happened to the several billions of money voted for road construction and rehabilitation under the Jonathan government? If we complain about security challenges, what happened to the billions of dollars voted to fight insurgency, which some people mismanaged, the same with power and other necessary infrastructure?” he had asked.

Reminding the APC of its failure, the Senator Ahmed Makarfi-led National Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, has said that there is no tangible achievement for the APC, to celebrate about.

In a statement issued by the Spokesman of the party, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, the opposition party accused the APC of squandering all the chances it has to leverage of the achievements it met on assumption of office, through its intolerance and highhandedness to any form of opposition, as well as crass ineptitude in governance.

It said: “We make bold to state that our deepest concern as a party to grow democracy in Nigeria, engendered the solid foundation we put in place, and guaranteed the agreeable atmosphere that enabled oppositions to thrive and consequently won elections.

“Unfortunately, this same party, the APC that benefited from free access to political space, has left no stone unturned in suppressing the PDP, and denying it to provide credible opposition in the country. It is Ironic!”

It dismissed the Buhari administration’s fight against corruption, as nothing but grandstanding and harassment of the opposition politicians.

The PDP said the APC had run the nation’s economy aground.

According to the party: “Record shows that Nigeria became the favoured investors’ destination in Africa, with the highest investment of $8.4 billion USD; and it attracted $20 billion USD worth of foreign investments in 3 years.

“But two years into the APC’s governance, as a result of incompetence and President Buhari’s de-marketing of Nigeria while globetrotting; investors (both local & foreign), have withdrawn their monies from the System, thereby, creating economic inactivity and consequent depression that we are being faced with alarming rate of suicide.”

http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-may-29-stone-us-fail-2-years-nigerians-remember-apcs-words-ready-take-deadly-action/
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Okudiover(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2017
Happy Demo Day!!! Unfortunately the Acting coordinator did not adequately address the human rights abuse by men of the armed forces, power supply, exponential inflation, divestments of foreign capital, lower income per capita, rising unemployment? I meant drivers of the real sector not just calling on our sense of patriotism which is had been battered by reality. Nigerians are not as interested in speeches of hope on things to come (if they come) than the impact of change (positive or negative) on their lives in the last two years. It is my candid opinion that this current government have not only failed to deliver on a large majority of their promises but also succeeded in worsening the situation they inherited with policy inconsistencies which has distorted prices and the resultant uncertainty has caused investors (especially foreign) ones to take positions away from the Nigerian business interests.
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by donaldinho111: 3:26pm On May 29, 2017
thunderbabs:

You are a Fixed Scammer!!!
wen ever u see all those useless fixed match scammers, dont pity them. Click on report andthey are banned....Thieves

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Splashme: 3:44pm On May 29, 2017
Built2last:
The failure is not just colossal but monumental.

Most people who shouted and voted APC have long given up.
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by banmee(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Well said
Just like you want to make bread and you use bad flour then expect good bread bit you see Nigerians have no foresight... no seeing the big picture so theu continue to apportion blame

This thing is too easy i swear. If only Nigerians can start to think of others other than themselves and starting thinking like rational human beings, we will be surprised by the improvements in our lives.

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by bossrillboss: 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
in fela's voice...u b thief I no b thief,u b robber I no b robber,u dey steal I no dey steal...na d case b dis ooooo
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Sylva2147: 4:08pm On May 29, 2017
the present administration has done so much for the country you people should stop making noise because you are the same set of people that disorganised the government. in fact let anyone whose hands are clean pick a stone and let us see if thunder will not strike someone here.
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by MichaelUweh(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2017
You see your life .....I told you but you wouldn't listen
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by Jaqenhghar: 4:22pm On May 29, 2017
banmee:

This thing is too easy i swear. If only Nigerians can start to think of others other than ourshelves and starting thinking like rational human beings, we will be surprised by the improvements in our lives.

U said it all Sir. That IMO is the bane of Nigerians. Leaders are the reflection of the people. You cant have a selfless leader from a selfish society.

1 Like

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by delishpot: 4:43pm On May 29, 2017
What were they expecting before? Na wash na
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by thebondman: 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by bionixs: 5:24pm On May 29, 2017
nabiz:
where is my catapot

Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by levisglory: 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
Flexherbal:
Some people don carry stones , already ooo
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by levisglory: 6:05pm On May 29, 2017
levisglory:
[/quote][quote author=Flexherbal post=56986365]Some people don carry stones , already ooo
obonujoker:

Shame on you.... stand up for the truth.... see what's happening to our beloved Nigeria.... stop defending incompetence.... Ranti pe nkan ta fi le jona kuro leleyi, nkan ti Buhari shey wa worse ju ti jona lo.....

Under Jona, joy was small, this cursed government no joy at all....
Flexherbal:
Some people don carry stones , already ooo
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by uvalued(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:
Who noticed how most BMC crew went underground during this period, most especially Sarrki. Even these agents know there is nothing to trumpet as an achievement this Democracy day and 2 long years after.
SARRKI enemy of the state where are though...stoning
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by uvalued(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
Anyone that want to confirm how useless APC/Buhari has become should just go to a very busy area and shout.......SAI BUHARI!

I'm sure such a person will get second chance only by miracle!

wow lol
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by lastmaster(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
You won't see the foolish igwe of zombie, sarrki in this thread
Re: "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises by egobetatoday: 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
macolino:
Apc score card is zero.

Mehnnn, u are too generous. I see -1million ( minus 1million). Garri was #200 a bowl, now #800. Zero is not right for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode / Shiite Muslims Protesting In Abuja (Photos) / How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.