Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire (12623 Views)

Ngige, A Political Goat Taunting The Lion Of Burdillon / So Called Lockdown Will Backfire / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by HeGeMon(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2017
My brother am not calling for violence oo, we are in d same country na bros we both know how we Africans tink & behave, no be me go do violence oo, what I am caliing for is that we tone down on the insults of each other.
woodcook:

Cry me a river. What freedom are we enjoying in Nigeria? Listen I am not in support of any calling Buhari cow or goat but you have to be a really shitty person to justify violence as the right response to taunting the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by bantudra: 4:18pm On May 29, 2017
ndcide:

You can't be opening a thread about peaceful coexistence in Nigeria and talking about Northern military.

How does that sound to you.

If that's the case, why have you not opened threads against such nonsense. So when will it end?

Stop being silly.

BTW I'm not from your part of the country. So you know.

who in his or her sane mind would want to let dangerous weapons in the east??...you already showed us that you cant be trusted........

if your ipobians had the chance they would attack nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by HeGeMon(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2017
Tnx u sir
Chigboboss:

See pure undiluted sense biko.

10 bottles of Hero for you.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

Thank you for the correction.

But I am still waiting for your hard evidence that shows that op's was not spreading propaganda. Like I said the vanguard link reads "IPOB members allegedly donate cow allegedly named ‘Buhari’to Nnamdi Kanu" and based on the English dictionary allegedly mean: used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof. Since Vanguard stated that there was no proof (allegedly) why is the op presenting it as if he was certain that such a thing happened?

If the op was not out to cause trouble and spread lies, why did the op call out Vanguard for publishing unconfirmed news rather than trying to instigate the North against the Igbos based on unconfirmed news.

Last time I checked, the OP's issue was not with the allegation of naming a cow and slaughtering it, but with the taunts from Ibos in reaction to the newspiece which was why he implored his kinsmen to storm social media and debunk the allegation as damage control to avoid the avoidable.

Even if the news was as false as Nicki Minaj's booty, the reactions and taunts from Ibos on this forum were quite inciting and could instigate unwelcome consequences. Even the Germans with all their freedoms and fair society do not tolerate such nonsense (Volksverhetzung-which is a criminal offence with a jail term as punishment).

Even if the news was completely false, the reactionary taunts from Ibos lent it credibility and that was what the OP was against.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:24pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

who in his or her sane mind would want to let dangerous weapons in the east??...you already showed us that you cant be trusted........

if your ipobians had the chance (or military might) they would attack nigeria.....

Tey Tey...Kano would have been like Afghanistan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:29pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I tire for you seriously. Why engage in such conversations?

The war was fought and lost that is a fact.

The other fact is that our country is not working and right now we are all looking for ways to make it work for everyone.
I would assume that is where you should drive this type of conversations to you are too big for this.

He was begging for it, and just like you, I've got bare time and bandwidth to clear his doubts.

But yeah, you're kinda right.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Last time I checked, the OP's issue was not with the allegation of naming a cow and slaughtering it, but with the taunts from Ibos in reaction to the newspiece which was why he implored his kinsmen to storm social media and debunk the allegation as damage control to avoid the avoidable.

Even if the news was as false as Nicki Minaj's booty, the reactions and taunts from Ibos on this forum were quite inciting and could instigate unwelcome consequences. Even the Germans with all their freedoms and fair society do not tolerate such nonsense (Volksverhetzung-which is a criminal offence with a jail term as punishment).

Even if the news was completely false, the reactionary taunts from Ibos lent it credibility and that was what the OP was against.

You can agree that we are both on the same side, that insulting the president or taunting anyone should not be encourage whatsoever.

Why I am pissed at the op is him instigating the North by reminding them that they are in charge of the military and can kill the Igbos and get away with it. At fulanimafia I know you are smart enough to understand the implication of the op's position on an untrained minds, I can always understand if you deny it. My position is the same the op's post as inciting as those he is accusing.

On a funny note, I thought as a nation our model of democracy as well as those of other nation is the US, since when did we start looking up to the German for democracy. grin grin Go to US sites and see how everyone is bashing Trump. You will also see how the South is bashing the liberals. That is the type of democracy will are looking for bro.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by bantudra: 4:34pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

ohh my....why the hell should we risk that?.....

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
HeGeMon:
My brother am not calling for violence oo, we are in d same country na bros we both know how we Africans tink & behave, no be me go do violence oo, what I am caliing for is that we tone down on the insults if each other.

It clearly hurts their pride to be asked to exercise restraint in insulting the President; methinks its a coping mechanism for their self-inflicted political marginalization so allow them air out the frustration.

We have said our own, providence will be kind to the OP as he has clearly done his best to caution his brothers.

Well done Chigboboss.

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:40pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

ohh my....why the hell should we risk that?.....

We will never risk that. Imagine if the DICON Industries (indigenous weapon manufacturers) were based in Aba and not Kaduna shocked shocked

Our past military leaders were indeed insightful in this regard.

http://dicon.gov.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by DauraDullardo(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

You no dey hear Engriish ni?

Show me evidence where the allegation published by VANGUARD was debunked...

I will happily show you where the allegation was re-iterated and celebrated right on this forum by the same IPOB members.

Oya I'm waiting...
Olodo there's nothing to debunk. It is left for whoever published the story to debunk it. The Igbo nation owes you no apologies and has no business debunking any story. The die is cast... Let's watch the North resume their macabre dance of shame once again. Any violence from you will be met with equal measure. Damn you all!

4 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
DauraDullardo:
God bless you!

God bless you too smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

It clearly hurts their pride to be asked to exercise restraint in insulting the President; methinks its a coping mechanism for their self-inflicted political marginalization so allow them air out the frustration.

We have said our own, providence will be kind to the OP as he has clearly done his best to caution his brothers.

Well done Chigboboss.

Thanks sire..

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Well done Chigboboss.

Keep beating the drum of war. It may not necessarily play out the way you or the IPOB imagined it. Which is why we should always promote peace and shun all form of violence because no one has monopoly over violence.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
My friend listen, if you find yourself in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi or any northern city the moment shiit hits the fan, they will still slaughter you not minding your stupidity so far on this forum. Imagine the way this low-life has been disgracing himself up and down since morning. Who are you trying to please? God punish you and every other stupid Igbo who has sold us out for a plate of porridge.

And let's make bold to warn them, for any single Igbo head that goes down in any part of Northern Nigeria should they resume their madness, ten of theirs would follow suit here. Enough of this intimidation. Enough is enough!

Repeat after me:

I will think with my head not balls...
I will think with my head not balls... (24x)

4 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by DocHMD: 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:
God bless the OP for telling his brothers the truth. The whole nation is watching how igbos are misbehaving but the igbos can't see that ordinary Nigerians are angry and loathe the igbo. A word is enough for the wise. Igbos should caution themselves.

Mr propagandists, When did ewedu muslim and gworo-chewer become = All other nigerians?

Efiks, Ibibio, Idoma, Ijaws and others are not complaining about Igbos, only ewedugerians and their caliphate masters who are the biggest parasites in the lugardian fraud threatened by Biafra.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

Repeat after me:

I will think with my head not balls... (24x)

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by DauraDullardo(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:
You need to travel, right now I'm in Minna (& spent the last 3 months in Sokoto) and know exactly what I'm saying.[/b]
This is the best piece of news I've heard today. I hope the Northern madness starts tonight. I promise you'll not make it back to the east. Imagine the way you've disgraced yourself today. I hope your Northern masters will act on your noise today and smoke you out. Looking forward to seeing your severed head on social media soon.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by joeyfire(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

and lose our investments worth billions there? Do you even know anything about us?

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Chigboboss: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
DauraDullardo:
This is the best piece of news I've heard today. I hope the Northern madness starts tonight. I promise you'll not make it back to the east. Imagine the way you've disgraced yourself today. I hope your Northern masters will act on your noise today and smoke you out. Looking forward to seeing your severed head on social media soon.

My goodness, so much hatred runs in your blood, and its not even targeted at an Afonja but a fellow IGBO like you?

You see why some of us are doubting the feasibility of Biafra? Do you realize you're the THIRD IGBO brother IPOB member to wish evil upon me? For imploring you all to restrain your tongue to save the necks of you and your loved ones.

How thinly you veil your hatred towards anyone with a contrary opinion.

My eyes have opened today. IPOB is evil and I will preach it to my IGBO brethren over here with this thread as cold hard evidence.

IPOBExposed has been right all this while. Biafra is my dream but NEVER through you evil hateful Igbos. #Spits

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by APCsupporter: 5:19pm On May 29, 2017
ak47mann:
When will north retaliate please my finger is itching. Their people plenty for asaba onitsha express road selling cows and goats it will be a sweet revenge cool

seun

5 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by APCsupporter: 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
patval:
Op can loose memory for Africa, hypocritical human being. can you tell the world that you are unaware of the insults hulled at Jonathan.This same North publicly attacked him at Bauchi campaign ground.What is happening now cannot be better described as Karma at work.
As for my family and I, buhari is a cow from the breed called red bororo.

isn't it shameful that the cow has achieved more than you can ever dream of? if a cow is smarter and more successful Than you then I wonder what kind of animal you are.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

My goodness, so much hatred runs in your blood, and its not even targeted at an Afonja but a fellow IGBO like you?

You see why some of us are doubting the feasibility of Biafra? Do you realize you're the THIRD IGBO brother IPOB member to wish evil upon me? For imploring you all to restrain your tongue to save the necks of you and your loved ones.

My eyes have opened today. IPOB is evil and I will preach it to my IGBO brethren over here with this thread as cold hard evidence.

IPOBExposed has been right all this while.

It is quite amazing how you make it home unhurt everyday with the way you reason. I am not in support of IPOB nor the current state of things in my country Nigeria, but you saying that IPOB is evil just because according to you 3 people showed hatred towards you on the internet.

How are you sure that they are IPOB? For all we know they could be anyone this is the internet, even without evidence you just tagged the whole of IPOB hateful people. @fulanimafia I am sure you can now see why I said that this guys is full of shit.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2017
Chigboboss:

IPOBExposed has been right all this while. Biafra is my dream but NEVER through you evil hateful Igbos. #Spits
Better stay back at minnna,because your re Efulefu,its you kind that IPOB are trying to weed out of Igbo race,little by little you ve just been busted.I would personally kil you if I could lay hand on you.mugu.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 5:31pm On May 29, 2017
joeyfire:

and lose our investments worth billions there? Do you even know anything about us?

Read what an Ibo man posted to his fellow Ibo living in the North...

nedu666:

u expect ipob to feel sorry for igbos in the north. for what. who sent them there, what are they doing there. rubbish.

With this level of bile and hatred towards fellow Ibos, can you see the basis of my submission?

woodcook:

How are you sure that they are IPOB? For all we know they could be anyone this is the internet, even without evidence you just tagged the whole of IPOB hateful people. @fulanimafia I sure you can now see why I said that this guys is full of shit.

Read what a self-confessed IPOB member wrote up there...and I have seen worse from them to their kinsmen who disagree with them on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Better stay back at minnna,because your re Efulefu,its you kind that IPOB are trying to weed out of Igbo race,little by little you ve just been busted.I would personally kil you if I could lay hand on you.mugu.

Please re-read what you just posted. There is no justification for violence bro. Don't you think it is better for your supposedly "efulefu" to be alive and see you achieve your dream country to their disappointment? Stop playing into that guys game, the guy is full of shit. I suggest you tune down your post, violent is never the answer and you can never gain outside support by threatening those that have different opinion with violence. Even in the last Brexit there were people with different opinion no one killed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nwakaumu(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:

Read what an Ibo man posted to his fellow Ibo living in the North...

With this level of bile and hatred towards fellow Ibos, can you see the basis of my submission?
Shut up,do you people love Igbo?rather you love any body that hates igbo,like this lunatic you re defending.

4 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
@ woodcock

See another one right on this thread...

Nwakaumu:

Watcha say?
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2017
fulanimafia:
@ woodcock

See another one right on this thread...

Watcha say?

I am not in support of that. I already responded to him. It is sad seriously what he fails to understand is that he can't achieve IPOB by violence and moreover threatening someone's life is an offence punishable under the law.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by ba7man(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2017
DocHMD:

Mr propagandists, When did ewedu muslim and gworo-chewer become = All other nigerians?

Efiks, Ibibio, Idoma, Ijaws and others are not complaining about Igbos, only ewedugerians and their caliphate masters who are the biggest parasites in the lugardian fraud threatened by Biafra.

grin grin
But Indians, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Singapore are complaining sha.....They've even started jailing and executing some when caught in "Development" activities. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Shut up,do you people love Igbo?rather you love any body that hates igbo,like this lunatic you re defending.

My brother, I love ibos and this is not a joke.

Honestly my Ibo friends compared to Hausa friends are at least 50/50. I have Ibos as family friends, colleagues and business partners.

But guess what, 100% of them are nothing like the majority of Ibos on this forum (who coincidentally chant Ipob, Afonja, Almajiri etc.) which is why I know for a fact that IPOB is not Ibo but a terrorist organization tongue. Even if you wish me evil, I will NEVER stop loving my Ibo friends (and chicks grin) till I am no more.

Ibos are like day, IPOB are quarter past midnight cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 5:47pm On May 29, 2017
woodcook:

I am not in support of that. I already responded to him. It is sad seriously what he fails to understand is that he can't achieve IPOB by violence and moreover threatening someone's life is an offence punishable under the law.

If they could wish death on their kinsmen for holding alternative views, who would be surprised that they wish death on PMB?

Nobody which is why though dangerous to the ignorant, no sensible person takes their utterances seriously grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lawmakers Vote Against Giving Fathers Paternity Leave / Buhari’s Government Hasn’t Spent A Penny On Refineries – Kachikwu / Adamu Adamu: We’ll Clear Anything Blocking Our Way To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.