Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire (12601 Views)

Ngige, A Political Goat Taunting The Lion Of Burdillon / So Called Lockdown Will Backfire / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 8:43am On May 30, 2017
joeyfire:

More jokes. That was during the civil war. Or are you people at war with us again? Let us know...

The context of the statement was "IF ipods had the capacity to attack Nigeria, THEN Kano would be like Afghanistan by now".

That was a conditional statement, nobody said we are at war already.

Try to understand my submissions before hitting the quote button.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by MayorofLagos(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2017
Ok, i see! I see why Yoruba vex for this matter.

Do yanminris have Eze in Nairaland? If they dont they need one.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by drnoel: 8:46am On May 30, 2017
Chigboboss:
I'm not a coward or pacifist (as called by some ignorant brothers) but a REALIST. Stop the UNNECESSARY taunts towards the North and ponder on the following;

Can we match the northern controlled Army, Air-force and Navy?

Do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality?

Do you know 99% of Nigeria's military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write cheques that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but I am smart enough to know my limits.

I implore all REASONABLE brethren to storm social media and debunk the "Cow named Buhari" tale and I implore my IPOB brothers to shelve the slaughtering of that cow because it is hugely SYMBOLIC. Nobody is saying cower and fear the northerners (Tufia!) but stop the unnecessary taunting.

I have lived long enough on earth to know how to pick my battles wisely. A word is enough for the wise.

Why are u drinking panadol for what may not concern u? Are u the one being taunted or is it ur father? If Buhari reacts then he is a bastard, afterall he and Tinubu taunted GEJ all thru his tenure and the later didn't flinch so what are we saying here? If Buhari feels that he can't take it anymore and decide to use the big stick then so it. Bear in mind the situation most of those Igbos find themselves is really quite hopeless so they don't have much to loose, that alone makes them dangerous. Also bear in mind that the international communities are watching, Nigerians are watching. He made the mistake to make a hero out of Nnamdi Kanu when we asked to to ignore the charlatan, for all we care he can make another mistake to make matters out of ipob members. That is when u will see that the war which make be fought in igboland on igbo soil, will take much more nigerian casualties than the igbos even if it gets to race annihilation. A word is enof for the wise.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by IkediiEbube: 8:53am On May 30, 2017
[s]
VERDA:

I really do not understand why you are filled with anger, you obviously did not read what I wrote well.. .you are so blinded by ur hatred for the Igbos that to you everybody that mentions biafra is Igbo, for ur info,i am not Igbo,I do not hate the SW cos I grew up here and as to ur question about who is stopping them, ask ur president why he locked kanu up.
[/s]

Trash. Where is the anger in asking what's holding you from going? You are throwing insult but will cry to the mods if i retaliate, no one cares if you are Kanuri just tell your senators and reps to do the needful. Are you going to seccede on nairaland? Insulting everyone and crying online wont get you biafraa, go through the right channel and stop disturbing us.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by joeyfire(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

The context of the statement was "IF ipods had the capacity to attack Nigeria, THEN Kano would be like Afghanistan by now".

That was a conditional statement, nobody said we are at war already.

Try to understand my submissions before hitting the quote button.

Dude so you want to import new contexts. You said IPOB would attack kano if they had weapons and I told you Igbos are too busy making money for that street urchin game popular in other lands...

You that brought up ore and civil war now talking about context. You got lots of jokes I see
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by fulanimafia: 9:40am On May 30, 2017
joeyfire:

Dude so you want to import new contexts. You said IPOB would attack kano if they had weapons and I told you Igbos are too busy making money for that street urchin game popular in other lands...

You that brought up ore and civil war now talking about context. You got lots of jokes I see

Smh

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by joeyfire(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Smh
10,000 silly memes cannot hide your failed attempts at mischief
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by londoner: 10:36am On May 30, 2017
woodcook:

I hope you are aware that Fulani has killed more people in Middle belt than they have killed across Nigeria? So why not calling out the middle belt for not going to war with the Fulanis?

It is sad how people can stoop this low to support violence. Calling a goat or cow Buhari is insulting but never a justification for violence. As a youth of this country it is your responsibility to use platforms like this in dissuading people from engaging in violent behavior but here you are perpetuating this action that has held us back as a people. How do you think we are ever going to get ahead as a nation if we imbibe this mind set rather than expunge it?

Go back and read my comment my friend but this time UNDERSTAND what is written.
Sending a goat is trying to incite a response from Northerners which we know is almost always violence. As we know Igbos can not withstand a violent assault from the North so they should not be sending goats named Buhari to anyone. Simple.

If you saw my comment as persuading people into violence you failed to comprehend my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by amazingspiderma: 11:17am On May 30, 2017
Chigboboss:
I'm not a coward or pacifist (as called by some ignorant brothers) but a REALIST. Stop the UNNECESSARY taunts towards the North and ponder on the following;

Can we match the northern controlled Army, Air-force and Navy?

Do we have any arms or weapons stockpiled for any eventuality?

Do you know 99% of Nigeria's military establishments and armories are in the same north you are bragging against?

Are the IGBOS in the north not 15x the number of northerners in our homeland so would suffer the hardest blow?

Do you want millions of our kinsmen dead again because of pride that will take us nowhere?

Do we have the US/UK as allies like the north? Did you see what they used their US/UK influence to do to poor Jonathan?

Did your father experience the war and tell you of the horror they survived? Do you know up till now my mother is traumatized whenever war is mentioned?

Returning fire for fire is not by sitting and punching sentences on your keyboard. Stop letting your fingers write cheques that your skin cannot cash. I am a PROUD IGBO man that fears nobody but I am smart enough to know my limits.

I implore all REASONABLE brethren to storm social media and debunk the "Cow named Buhari" tale and I implore my IPOB brothers to shelve the slaughtering of that cow because it is hugely SYMBOLIC. Nobody is saying cower and fear the northerners (Tufia!) but stop the unnecessary taunting.

I have lived long enough on earth to know how to pick my battles wisely. A word is enough for the wise.

After reading I am convinced that the writer is not igbo, just a jobless individual from another region.
All I see is threats to igbo, from someone who can't take the heat. He is a masquerade, he is not Igbo.
Cowards, who can't mind their own business.

Too idle to be from the southeast. Disgusting........
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by VERDA: 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
IkediiEbube:
[s][/s]

Trash. Where is the anger in asking what's holding you from going? You are throwing insult but will cry to the mods if i retaliate, no one cares if you are Kanuri just tell your senators and reps to do the needful. Are you going to seccede on nairaland? Insulting everyone and crying online wont get you biafraa, go through the right channel and stop disturbing us.

Oga.. .please point out the insult in what I wrote....anyways ur probably just transferring ur aggression,try and relax, no be fight. Have a nice day.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Organs(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
drnoel:

Why are u drinking panadol for what may not concern u? Are u the one being taunted or is it ur father? If Buhari reacts then he is a bastard, afterall he and Tinubu taunted GEJ all thru his tenure and the later didn't flinch so what are we saying here? If Buhari feels that he can't take it anymore and decide to use the big stick then so it. Bear in mind the situation most of those Igbos find themselves is really quite hopeless so they don't have much to loose, that alone makes them dangerous. Also bear in mind that the international communities are watching, Nigerians are watching. He made the mistake to make a hero out of Nnamdi Kanu when we asked to to ignore the charlatan, for all we care he can make another mistake to make matters out of ipob members. That is when u will see that the war which make be fought in igboland on igbo soil, will take much more nigerian casualties than the igbos even if it gets to race annihilation. A word is enof for the wise.

Ojukwu said more than these and at the end, what happened? he ran away, and left others to die. Boast all you like. You are making matters worse. Ordinary boko-haram captured prisoners you cannot hold in Abia prison. All of you were crying for them to be relocated. If they should unleash bokoharam on you, you go talk true.

1 Like

Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by drnoel: 8:25am On May 31, 2017
Organs:

Ojukwu said more than these and at the end, what happened? he ran away, and left others to die. Boast all you like. You are making matters worse. Ordinary boko-haram captured prisoners you cannot hold in Abia prison. All of you were crying for them to be relocated. If they should unleash bokoharam on you, you go talk true.

U are obviously one of those that don't read between lines. In that case read my lips, It wasn't a boast. I am neither for ipob nor against them. Though its becoming obvious everyday that the dream of one Nigeria is becoming a fallacy, I am still one of those that advocates for patience, for unity after all what else is better that being a united people. But don't mistake that mindset for cowardice, or have a misconception that though igbos are not united that they can't unite to fight a common cause.

My dad an igbo wiseman told me once and I quote, "those who go fighting a man in the market because they feel he is alone, will be surprised when the market rises up and support their brother". He also reiterated in another quote, "when a man who has problems with his brother walks into the market to see his brother being beaten by strangers, he will leave his problem with his brother on the door and fight for and with his brother. After they are done fighting the strangers, he and his brother can continue their family squabbles".

I will leave u with this quote "don't be quick to judge a situation from just one angle, after all there are many angles to a situation". That said I will add this, yes Ojukwu ran away towards the end of the war, but explain to us why they did everything in their power to prevent him from being president? Why they frustrated all his actions and never allowed him near the polity? Why they keep frustrating igbos even to the extend of Buhari, a president of a country calling a group of people he should be trying to unify "the said 5%".

I mean u don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that will backfire; people are not fools, talk less the igbos. And all his policies so far, his actions of favouritism and marginalisation. If u don't believe igbos are marginalized, pls visit the north and then the south east and see urself.

A storm is coming, not cos of actions of igbos who only want to be left alone to run their businesses but cos of actions of the northern elite. I pray Nigeria remains in one piece if its possible but if not then so be it.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by oyatz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
I thought you guys said its the UN that will conduct the referendum.

IgboSubmarine:

Are you not tired of living with people who are fed up with you

If Nigerians have any iota of honor and pride, they will conduct referendum and let the Biafrans be
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by oyatz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Has Hausa land also turned to no man's land.

APCsupporter:

not only Yoruba they are everywhere in Hausa land
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Buhari is a bastard cow vegetable monkey ...afonja go and die bloody cowards grin
Easy to say in your father one room apartment.
Re: Cow Named Buhari: Ndigbo STOP Taunting The North Because It Will Backfire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
we are not going anywhere lagos is a no mans land,cry till enternity igbo man coming to buy your fathers house and send you packing to osogbo cry
For your dreamland abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day / Motion To Impeach Jonathan Is For National Interest – Reps / President Issoufou's Visit To Buhari Postponed Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.