Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

#PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari (37017 Views)

Nigerians Rate President Buhari’s Performance After Five Years -"Extremely Poor" / #TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 8:56am On May 30, 2017
Pritypussi:
As long as the presidency rotates between North and South west, I'm fine

Igbos are too sentimental to rule a country as complex as Nigeria.. Their "I and my people before others" mentality is so poor.
Let them keep watching and criticizing as long as they pay their tax to the Nigerian govt. all will be fine

Remove sentiments from this thread

Did you hear a call for an Igbo President? who cares... we don't care who's in power as long as they deliver..

have you heard any complaint about Yar Adua? stop supporting a government ruining the Nation.

You're tribalistic whilst is your cup of moimoi nonetheless if not that Biafra has no agenda I would have supported it just because of the way you think. We are not united as a nation so no need for us to stay together

Though currently the alternative is not good
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 9:04am On May 30, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You should be sorry for yourself.
If the economy was ok then before Buhari overthrow Shagari,why did Shagari declared and put austerity measures in place in 1981?
The main reason why Buhari and Idiabon overthrew that Shagari government was the mismanagement of the economy then.
Get your facts right before you come here an vomit trash.
Sai Buhari till 2023.
South-east 15% votes means nothing.

I'm sorry to do this ... since you are not experiencing yet why so many are calling Pmb a failure I give you just 2 weeks you and your closest will experience to the FULL the failures of this present govt if you still love it ... it will continue non stop exinamadiue
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 9:09am On May 30, 2017
Pritypussi:

APC is our only hope.. we'll keep praying for them
PDP killed this country and even Reuben Abati admitted it. GEJ ruined Nigeria big time

slow and steady, Sai baba will wash Nigeria clean again

are you serious??
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by jjjjj2017: 9:22am On May 30, 2017
Babacele:
we Nigerians DUMB-ASS knows Buhari has been awesome but aliens that hijacked n destroyed Goodluck government may not be happy about it.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Babacele: 2:14pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=jjjjj2017 post=57013681][/quote] it is a compliment .
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by room089: 6:20pm On May 30, 2017
Iamwrath:
By their names we know who they are ...The ever wailing , ever marginalized, ever angry lot

May disasters and tribulations befall anyone of them who has benefitted one way or the other from this governments

Either through improved power

Or constant supply of Petrol at fixed price

or through Npower

Or through better roads

Anyone who spites buhari and has benefited from any of these few things i listed shall suffer agony and die a terrible death

In Jesus name , In Allah's name, in the name of Buhdda , in the name of all the spirit entities around the world and in heavens

Haba bros e neva reach like dat na!

I don't want to join issues with anyone, I know Buhari isn't a failure if the truth must be told.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:48pm On May 30, 2017
95% of those saying rubbish are from one particular region so what do we expect? hahhah
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Amberon: 11:35pm On May 30, 2017
Pls just keep quiet. What nonsense are you even saying? So in your deluded mind Buhari is worth of praise? Rubbish! You northerners need to stop inbreeding as a matter of urgency so as to stop being borderline retarded.
salam1:
y should u force someone to believe buhari is a failure its ur opinion to believe he has failed but deep inside u u know he did his best and he's still doing. I think the best people to access buhari is people from borno state and also npower volunteers just to measure a few. In my opinion he has not failed as u people are exerjurating it remember
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Amberon: 11:35pm On May 30, 2017
I for remove all im teeth. grin
frisky2good:

Imagine say na your younger brother grin
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Amberon: 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
Lmao! Buhari keeps breaking his own bad records grin grin
calberian:

In 2016, Guinness Nigeria recorded a net loss. The last time that they recorded such was in 1984.

It's probably coincidence but, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari was the head of state back then.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Amberon: 11:42pm On May 30, 2017
I used to be a Buhari supporter and wanted GEJ out of office even tho he (GEJ) is a fellow Niger Delta like me; but it dawned on me that Buhari has little or nothing to offer. He may have good intentions but that is not what it takes to be good ruler.

PMB has failed in almost every ramification. Just look at the price of the dollar. He implemented so many harsh economic policies which were unfavorable for investors hence their exit from Nigeria leading to widespread loss of jobs which ran into millions.

PMB's inadequacies far outnumber his adequacies and that is the glaring truth.
LydayBobo:
Hello, I don't used to comment on nairaland for personal reasons but your Brother was very smart not to respond cos he knew the end of the convo. You see Buhari was a willing tool being used in different period of time for similar reasons (when looters have sucked us dry) and his integrity is a selling point at those periods for power brokers. For your information they stacked up looted funds in foreign currency because they thought he will change the naira as he did in 1984 to frustrate looters. PMB need us to ensure foundation is laid for future generations
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by salam1(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2017
Amberon:
Pls just keep quiet. What nonsense are you even saying? So in your deluded mind Buhari is worth of praise? Rubbish! You northerners need to stop inbreeding as a matter of urgency so as to stop being borderline retarded.

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Iamwrath: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
room089:

Haba bros e neva reach like dat na!

I don't want to join issues with anyone, I know Buhari isn't a failure if the truth must be told.

\Thank you for saying that, but he don pass am , i hate hypocrites

i say i copied some monica and their comments, always ranting about Buhari , always complaining , but in their posts they were first to ask if anybody has recieved alert from NPOWER , i mean , they literally just got selected and they haven't worked but they wanted money , they even created threads to ask about NPOWER payment , but these same set of people always call Buhari vegetable, brainless , zzoommbiee , i mean what the fucccck ? what does the man have to do to earn some trust and respect from people ? Jonathan spent years there , he didn't have any plans , he only unveiled transformation agenda approximately 8 months to election , but since then have you heard anything ??

i have my reasons , i observe and i take note of things if i had a juju i would place that curse officially
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Iamwrath: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
akoko11:

Who be this?

Na Me
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by ajawara(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
sbashir10:

I'm sure both you and your brother are mediocre, and the alacrity at which he was shut down by your ill fated arguments shows that.

At first neither both PMB nor GEJ caused it, we're in recession because of our over dependence on oil, and when global oil price dropped, during Buhari regime, we we're unable to cope because GEJ left little or nothing in our Foreign reserve.

Saudi arabia enters recession with over 300 billion dollars in foreign reserve, and were however able to maintain it's economy.

What is Buhari fault in this his fault is fighting corruption that has already been engulfed by GEJ administration, Stealing is not corruption crooner , I'm sure he should be awarded for that statement.

It's either we take it or leave it, we're in the situation we are now, because we've not been saving when oil was selling above 140 dollars per barrel, your so called GeJ was busy drinking in Aso rock while the likes of dasuki were looting our reserves.

Buhari is on the right track but at the wrong time, our economy needs to be diversified. most advanced countries has their economy diversified into many sectors like Agriculture, production etc.

take a cue from india, Malaysia and Singapore, Thailand etc...... We cannot just face oil alone, what has happened to the pyramid of groundnut in kano, Cotton of zaria and Ginger of Southern kaduna, cocoa of south west, oil palms etc...
You wrote a long baseless reply but failed to answer the basic question; who caused 1984 recession?
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by room089: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iamwrath:

\Thank you for saying that, but he don pass am , i hate hypocrites

i say i copied some monica and their comments, always ranting about Buhari , always complaining , but in their posts they were first to ask if anybody has recieved alert from NPOWER , i mean , they literally just got selected and they haven't worked but they wanted money , they even created threads to ask about NPOWER payment , but these same set of people always call Buhari vegetable, brainless , zzoommbiee , i mean what the fucccck ? what does the man have to do to earn some trust and respect from people ? Jonathan spent years there , he didn't have any plans , he only unveiled transformation agenda approximately 8 months to election , but since then have you heard anything ??

i have my reasons , i observe and i take note of things if i had a juju i would place that curse officially

My broda leave mata for Mathias!

If there is anything that would kill nigerians faster than death its hypocrisy. We were all on this platform and witnessed how Jonathan was labelled evil, corrupt, incapable etc. It was even on record then that he was the most denigrated president Nigeria ever had.
Should I talk about his wife's gaffes and faux-pas which became satirists fantasies?
Now Jonathan has become a saint over night and Buhari: devil incarnate.

Which way Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.