Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

#PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari (36986 Views)

Nigerians Rate President Buhari’s Performance After Five Years -"Extremely Poor" / #TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Venica(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2017
Amberon:
I was discussing with my elder brother on politics and he was supporting PMB. So I asked who caused the recession? He tried to exonerate Buhari and answered saying that Jonathan caused it. So I asked him, "who caused the recession in 1984? Was it Jonathan?" He kept mute.

If not that he is my elder brother, I would've beat him for saying that GEJ caused the recession.

Is it a coincidence that PMB is only synonymous with recession, inflation, poverty, widespread hardship, etc? Even top Economists have ascertained that all these were caused by the harsh economic policies implemented by Buhari yet somebody is still blaming Jonathan.
no mind them.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Lilimax(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2017
So many BMC on this thread trying to sell Buhari's achievements to us? A government filled with lies and propaganda can never go far embarassed
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2017
Hm

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Venica(f): 5:55pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:
As long as the presidency rotates between North and South west, I'm fine

Igbos are too sentimental to rule a country as complex as Nigeria.. Their "I and my people before others" mentality is so poor.
Let them keep watching and criticizing as long as they pay their tax to the Nigerian govt. all will be fine
your type are d problem facing this country. what happened to fairness, equality and justice
if your husband married three wives but is always spending , praising and showcase the first two wives leaving u in the dark. no love , no care , no feeling . u are just there for nothing. how will u feel my dear pls say d truth. am waiting o
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Pritypussi(f): 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
Venica:

your type are d problem facing this country. what happened to fairness, equality and justice
if your husband married three wives but is always spending , praising and showcase the first two wives leaving u in the dark. no love , no care , no feeling . u are just there for nothing. how will u feel my dear pls say d truth. am waiting o

it's what we've experienced in the past dearie.
Same thing happened with GEJ, they made him remove yorubas from key posts only to replace them with igbos. where is that done?

If an igbo man becomes president, he will try to make and igbo VP and Senate president and also take all other positions in the Army, Police etc. they can get. We just can't allow that
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Bobby808: 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
mikeycharles:
I won't call him a total failure but he forgot to address economic woes, Nigerians desire to see food on their plates, salaries being paid, buying phones for slaying e.t.c. Security and the fight against corruption can then be added unto it.
Buhari's failure is the worst from history across humanity. I have seen many leaders but the case with Buhari is unumaginable. Only deaths recorded during this apc government is better described as tufiakwa.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by AlNur: 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
sbashir10:

I'm sure both you and your brother are mediocre, and the alacrity at which he was shut down by your ill fated arguments shows that.

At first neither both PMB nor GEJ caused it, we're in recession because of our over dependence on oil, and when global oil price dropped, during Buhari regime, we we're unable to cope because GEJ left little or nothing in our Foreign reserve.

Saudi arabia enters recession with over 300 billion dollars in foreign reserve, and were however able to maintain it's economy.

What is Buhari fault in this his fault is fighting corruption that has already been engulfed by GEJ administration, Stealing is not corruption crooner , I'm sure he should be awarded for that statement.

It's either we take it or leave it, we're in the situation we are now, because we've not been saving when oil was selling above 140 dollars per barrel, your so called GeJ was busy drinking in Aso rock while the likes of dasuki were looting our reserves.

Buhari is on the right track but at the wrong time, our economy needs to be diversified. most advanced countries has their economy diversified into many sectors like Agriculture, production etc.

take a cue from india, Malaysia and Singapore, Thailand etc...... We cannot just face oil alone, what has happened to the pyramid of groundnut in kano, Cotton of zaria and Ginger of Southern kaduna, cocoa of south west, oil palms etc...
bla bla bla Akuko ifo
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Venica(f): 6:12pm On May 29, 2017
Pritypussi:

it's what we've experienced in the past dearie.
Same thing happened with GEJ, they made him remove yorubas from key posts only to replace them with igbos. where is that done?

If an igbo man becomes president, he will try to make and igbo VP and Senate president and also take all other positions in the Army, Police etc. they can get. We just can't allow that
got your points dear.
this is where you and i needs to work together. we need to correct the wrongs and proved to the world that we can still do better. stay bless
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by CaptPlanet(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You should be sorry for yourself.
If the economy was ok then before Buhari overthrow Shagari,why did Shagari declared and put austerity measures in place in 1981?
The main reason why Buhari and Idiabon overthrew that Shagari government was the mismanagement of the economy then.
Get your facts right before you come here an vomit trash.
Sai Buhari till 2023.
South-east 15% votes means nothing.

I was gonna have a reasonable discussion with you till I read the last part of your argument. You're obviously a tribalistic child and I won't stoop down to you're level.

Have a nice life.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2017
CaptPlanet:

I was gonna have a reasonable discussion with you till I read the last part of your argument. You're obviously a tribalistic child and I won't stoop down to you're level.

Have a nice life.

Shoe get size before.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by burkingx(f): 6:50pm On May 29, 2017
1miccza:

The word in that headline was fix meaning repair not kill, these ones have killed the nation in less than 2 years. Watch your references it might turn out to be your undoing.
....Not my reference !!!......but Nairaland News grin grin grin

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Nackzy: 6:51pm On May 29, 2017
F9 in all subjects.... All of them carry overs... Courses they will Never pass... Even if u give dem 20yrs... It will b F9...Buhari God will punish you... Ur current state is not God's punishment it's jst testing... I wish ur a Christian and read about Pharaoh...jst recover from this testing n come back home, thats when all the punishment of Pharaoh will be metted unto u and anybody that is saying what ur doing is Good....Cant you take us to a good state better the were goodluck left us....?
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by bejeria101(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2017
They forgot *stone us if we dont deliver in 2yrs* 1naira to $1,stablise oil price in the internatiol market. Oponu daura. Airhead oshi
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by OreMI22: 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
Ajasco222:

Lie Mohammed still lying to gullible zombies forging numbers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians will elect the worst characters as leaders,

.....then turn around to wonder why their country is in ruins and why they are unemployed? grin grin grin grin grin

What can we expect from such inept, corrupt old men?

They just keep promising heaven and earth and those gullible ones amongst us keep believing them, yet planning to run away to Italy ?

Okay ooo, they haven't given you the N5,000 a month, you have lost your job and you still can't reason for yourself that they are taking advantage of your foolishness? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nL_gRW2t68&list=RD7nL_gRW2t68

1 Like

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2017
The dumb nomad is a resounding fiasco back to back!
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by CaptPlanet(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
PHILipu1:

Shoe get size before.

Exactly.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by tonididdy(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2017
what-have-we-done?
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by uniqueogo(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2017
this whole thing tire me o
when good luck was in power banks don't charge anything now they are charging me 100 for Alert.,,,, abi na only me Waka come
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by aolawale025: 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Go and study your history properly.

Who introduced the term 'austerity measures' ?
Were there complaints of profligacy against the Shagari administration?
Was the NPN guilty of awarding phantom contracts and massive spending ?
Have you heard of the antics of Adisa Akinloye, NPN chairman who celebrated his first billion with imported customized champagne? What about the looting of the treasury by Umaru Dikko and Olusola Saraki in their attempt to reclaim campaign funds?
Under which government did hoarding of essential commodities begin?
Under which government did Nigerians indeed first hear the term 'essential commodity' ?
What were the reasons adduced for the dec 31st coup?

Hate Buhari all you like but don't distort history. Buhari inherited a bad economy and it got worse for many reasons but the decline did not start with him.

I was a witness. Cos I was in secondary school. You may make excuses for him but the truth is constant
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by gannod(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
Young03:
Arsene wenger is better than buhari

buhari is like totham coach

no cup in 3seasons

totnham coach is better than buhari. At least,he has been consistent in churning out good results.what results can buhari boast of besides his monumental failure?
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by samisj4real(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] 2 all those blind folks that are feeling ashamed 2 submit that BUHARI is a failure based on the role they played before & after election, i pray God implant sense in2 you.. & 2 all those saying people criticizing BUHARI government are IPOB agitators, may God help you 4rm ur slumber.. we all know the truth & letz voice it out...

BUHARI was a failure back then & he is still a failure now..

APC thanks 4 scamming nigerians, ya'all will reap the fruit of ya labour, remember nothing last forever..

1 Like

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by maestro299: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
PHILipu1:
All this Ipod shouting Buhari is a failure.
Your 15% votes from south-east come 2019 will not change anything.
The north and south-west votes will still give Buhari the presidency till 2023.
It's better you guys join the moving train like some off your leaders (Kalu,Ken,Chime etc) or don't come here and shout maginalization after 2019.
Monkey no go work then baboo come chop.
A spokesman for the Northern Elders' Forum recently stated that the whole of the South West's votes for Buhari wasn't even up to his votes accrued from two Northern states. So you see, while you think you are something to them, they consider you expendable.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by 1miccza: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
burkingx:
....Not my reference !!!......but Nairaland News grin grin grin

So you're obviously giving an excuse for their ineptitude by raising this. Even with all of these the nation was not this bad, no one was fuelling sectionalism, crime wasn't running free the way it is today. Call a spade a spade lady.
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by emmanuelcrawler(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
sbashir10:

I'm sure both you and your brother are mediocre, and the alacrity at which he was shut down by your ill fated arguments shows that.

At first neither both PMB nor GEJ caused it, we're in recession because of our over dependence on oil, and when global oil price dropped, during Buhari regime, we we're unable to cope because GEJ left little or nothing in our Foreign reserve.

Saudi arabia enters recession with over 300 billion dollars in foreign reserve, and were however able to maintain it's economy.

What is Buhari fault in this his fault is fighting corruption that has already been engulfed by GEJ administration, Stealing is not corruption crooner , I'm sure he should be awarded for that statement.

It's either we take it or leave it, we're in the situation we are now, because we've not been saving when oil was selling above 140 dollars per barrel, your so called GeJ was busy drinking in Aso rock while the likes of dasuki were looting our reserves.

Buhari is on the right track but at the wrong time, our economy needs to be diversified. most advanced countries has their economy diversified into many sectors like Agriculture, production etc.

take a cue from india, Malaysia and Singapore, Thailand etc...... We cannot just face oil alone, what has happened to the pyramid of groundnut in kano, Cotton of zaria and Ginger of Southern kaduna, cocoa of south west, oil palms etc...
I love seeing people boldly arguing senselessly. #spitonzombies#
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by Babacele: 1:05am On May 30, 2017
jjjjj2017:

e.g Mynd44, Mynd1, sarrki, omenkaLives, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy, HungerBad, Drabeey, mrvitalis, babacele
we Nigerians know Buhari has been awesome but aliens that hijacked n destroyed Goodluck government may not be happy about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by akoko11: 6:36am On May 30, 2017
Iamwrath:
By their names we know who they are ...The ever wailing , ever marginalized, ever angry lot

May disasters and tribulations befall anyone of them who has benefitted one way or the other from this governments

Either through improved power

Or constant supply of Petrol at fixed price

or through Npower

Or through better roads

Anyone who spites buhari and has benefited from any of these few things i listed shall suffer agony and die a terrible death

In Jesus name , In Allah's name, in the name of Buhdda , in the name of all the spirit entities around the world and in heavens

Who be this?
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by egoldman(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2017
Pritypussi:

Igbos are too sentimental to rule a country as complex as Nigeria.. Their "I and my people before others" mentality is so poor.
Let them keep watching and criticizing as long as they pay their tax to the Nigerian govt. all will be fine

Yet , when u hear this same "sentimental" are about to leave you , your would do everything in ur power to keep them with you , bunch of hypocrites angry angry
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 8:37am On May 30, 2017
sbashir10:

Pmb didn't fight corruption he went after enemies and non party members'

2. Ok he didn't cause it, he worsened it, under him the CBN ruined the naira selling over 400 to Nigerians while the cabal n cbns cronies bought from. 75k to 95 to a dollar. Under Pmb.

I'm not talking about insecurity or the gross abuse of power by Pmb, political officials and security agencies and officials

He failed in all except 'chibok'
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 8:41am On May 30, 2017
kennygee:
Let us all suffer the failures.

Shebi na una dey shout "Change", the change has come.

Let us just wait till 2019, go and register for ur Voter's card.

We no wan wait

Resign
Resign
RESIGN
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 8:50am On May 30, 2017
PHILipu1:
All this Ipod shouting Buhari is a failure.
Your 15% votes from south-east come 2019 will not change anything.
The north and south-west votes will still give Buhari the presidency till 2023.
It's better you guys join the moving train like some off your leaders (Kalu,Ken,Chime etc) or don't come here and shout maginalization after 2019.
Monkey no go work then baboo come chop.

Enemies of Progress.... e remain small I 4 .........
Re: #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari by odysey: 8:55am On May 30, 2017
Pritypussi:

Remove sentiments from this thread

Did you hear a call for an Igbo President? who cares... we don't care who's in power as long as they deliver..

have you heard any complaint about Yar Adua? stop supporting a government ruining the Nation.

You're tribalistic whilst is your cup of moimoi nonetheless if not that Biafra has no agenda I would have supported it just because of the way you think. We are not united as a nation so no need for us to stay together

Though currently the alternative is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.