Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja (19288 Views)

Picture Of Amaechi, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ngige All With 4+4 / Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Absent At Fg's Reconciliatory Meeting / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Oildichotomy(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
Where is the bleeping report card?
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
Is it not Buhari again We were warned but we didn't listening.
Buhari's government got (F9).

Osinbanjo needs to make Akpaobio his running mate, that's the solution to send incompetent northern elders forum via cabals packing and that's the only way APC can will south south.

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nackzy: 6:42pm On May 29, 2017
F9... That's my score to Apc...Two years of serious suffering... Imagine the price of everything skyrocketing.... Cup of Garri is now 100...The made in Nigeria Rice they say we should eat is appalling...no better Rice mill in any of the state from our government... But yet they are recovering loots...U people are only deceiving ur generations not us....foolish people all the project is the enrich urself n ur wards... Relations......instead of Investing massively in Agriculture and Power extending it to all parts of Nigeria...Ur dh deceiving us with railway... Chibok..loots... Npower... Best in Africa as osibanjo claims..... Treatment Abroad.....i wish you guys have conscience

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Mrjaz(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
senatordave1:
Buhari has done very well in some sectors like roads,employment,agriculture,security,corruption.il give him a B in those areas.he has a pass mark in economy,f in housing,pass mark in health and edication.in terms pf roads,he has tarred several,completed some started by gej and obj.some of them are calabar-itu,abj-kad,kano-maiduguri-yola-gombe,umuahia-ik,ogoja-benue,ahoada road,enugu-ph,lagos-dutse'hadejia,dutse-potiskum,illorin-jebba etc.under employment,the npower has employed over 200,000 youths.ten of them are working in my ppa in anambra state where i am serving.since 2015,several fg agencies have been recruiting.immigrations are currently recruiting,navy just and airforce just finished theirs.the meal a day programme in 7 states have employed thousands of caterers.data from bureau of statistics shows that buhari in 2 years have provided 2mil jobs.in agriculture,several states have been encouraged to be self sufficient.lagos and kebbi even did a combo.the cbn have given loans to thousands of farmers.dr audu ogbeh the agric minister have distributed several seedlings,fertilizers,tractors to farmers as part of the diversification plan.dangote and several states are now into the rice business.many states are now turning to agric.under security the boko haram have been severely degraded and subdued,there are now into suicide bombings.terrorism can never fully be wiped out afterall the us have not totally stopped it in afghanistan and iraq.several cult groups and criminal gangs have been bursted.the militancy in the delta have reduced.
In terms of corruption,the efcc and other security agencies have arrested and arraigned several top politicians across all parties.many looters have returned their loots including buhari's friend jafaru isa.about two or three convictions of top looters have been secured which include an ex dg of nimasa and ex gov of adamawa.the inability of the efcc to get others to be convicted can be blamed on the constitution which favours the rich against the poor and the activities of corrup judges.thevl executive can only arraign suspects and only the judiciary can convict.
Even in the economic sector some feats have been recorded.the fg has gradually looked away from oil revenue and targeted taxation and agric.fowler the head of firs have increased the revenue output of firs,many states have boosted their igr.the customs have increased their revenue collection same as nirs and other revenue agencies.the fg have reduced cost of
running the government substantially,capital expenditure have increased,the kano-lag and lag-cali rail project is ongoing.power generation is now almost 4000mw and last tear reached a record level.fuel scarcity have reduced,dangote have been encouraged by the govt to fastrack his refinery project which would be completed next year and oil import would end by 2019.most of the chibok girls have been rescued.
From the above postulations,it is obvious that in 2 years of apc government,they have gotten a 60 to 65 percent passmark.up apc,up buhari
. Oga shut up if you don't know what to say .... Don't worry ehn u r still seeing 19800 so you won't understand you will come to the knowledge of how stupid and useless this APC led government (PMB) is by the end of your service year.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2017
Mrjaz:
. Oga shut up if you don't know what to say .... Don't worry ehn u r still seeing 19800 so you won't understand you will come to the knowledge of how stupid and useless this APC led government (PMB) is by the end of your service year.
Instead of insulting me,i expect you to counter my assertions and postulations maturedly and in a civilized manner.show me how buhari has failed sectorally.let me also add that he also gave out bail outs to states to pay their workers arrears and also disbursed paris club refunds which is unprecedented in our polity.again,the hnd/bsc dichotomy has been curtailled,the abuja runway repaired and a 2nd runway is underway.hes also constructing a water scheme in ogbia lga alongside constructing the ogbia-nembe road.
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by ehissi(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2017
farem:

Pesin wey no fit spell *President* well, that one na Nairalander?
Rubbish!

No vex! Na exactly wetin OP spell na E I spell give una.......... undecided

Before Sarrki them go say na Kwarrupsion............ lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2017
That first photo is hit Meme. grin

Akpabio: Boy where is your sick father?
Osi: He is not back but he said I serve u drinks till he comes
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by DTaj: 9:00pm On May 29, 2017
Osinbajo is such a gracious man!

He embraces people from every part of the country and appears very, very sincere.

He gave Wike the name "Mr. Projects" which Rivers State government has been using in its various media publications. Today, a big, glossy booklet published by Rivers State Government was inserted into every copy of THISDAY newspaper and Osinbajo's picture and quote where he named Wike as "Mr. Projects" was generously splashed on a full page titled "Why I called him Mr. Projects". Even 90% of congratulatory adverts for Wike in today's major newspapers referred to him as "Mr. Projects".

Osinbajo meets with Arewa, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Ikenga, Afenifere, PDP and APC politicians, without discrimination.

When you see the combo of: a Law Professor, a SAN, a good orator, and a Pastor (although I am a Muslim), you could not expect less!

Very presidential...Another technocrat discovered by Tinubu. Huge leadership and mentoring lessons!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
senatordave1:

Instead of insulting me,i expect you to counter my assertions and postulations maturedly and in a civilized manner.show me how buhari has failed sectorally.let me also add that he also gave out bail outs to states to pay their workers arrears and also disbursed paris club refunds which is unprecedented in our polity.again,the hnd/bsc dichotomy has been curtailled,the abuja runway repaired and a 2nd runway is underway.hes also constructing a water scheme in ogbia lga alongside constructing the ogbia-nembe road.

All these things you listed, could they be the cause of high cost of living and vision less regime of Buhari? Or could it be that you are one of the APC chieftain causing all these hardship and high cost of living

Can you lie to Nigerians on how much you and your households are purchasing items from the markets and including list/invoices?

Just present evidence with videos from the different markets, to backup your praises/campaign for 2019 elections.

These are our evidence below.

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by lagosrd: 9:29pm On May 29, 2017
smartty68:
N

Locate the ward result first.......
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by malton: 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
DTaj:

He embraces people from every part of the country and appears very, very sincere.

He gave Wike the name "Mr. Projects" which Rivers State government has been using in its various media publications. Today, a big, glossy booklet published by Rivers State Government was inserted into every copy of THISDAY newspaper and Osinbajo's picture and quote where he named Wike as "Mr. Projects" was generously splashed on a full page titled "Why I called him Mr. Projects". Even 90% of congratulatory adverts for Wike in today's major newspapers referred to him as "Mr. Projects".

Osinbajo meets with Arewa, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Ikenga, Afenifere, PDP and APC politicians, without discrimination.

When you see the combo of: a Law Professor, a SAN, a good orator, and a Pastor (although I am a Muslim), you could not expect less!

Very presidential...Another technocrat discovered by Tinubu. Huge leadership and mentoring lessons!

Your comment could not be more to the point.

I couldn't have put this any better.

The man has earned his plaudits.
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Henesi2010(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2017
Hmmm........ Hope the report card will not reach 2019
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2017
Jolar101:

All these things you listed, could they be the cause of high cost of living and vision less regime of Buhari? Or could it be that you are one of the APC chieftain causing all these hardship and high cost of living

Can you lie to Nigerians on how much you and your households are purchasing items from the markets and including list/invoices?

Just present evidence with videos from the different markets, to backup your praises/campaign for 2019 elections.

These are our evidence below.
Thats just foods and prices of goods sectors,i agree ge has done badly there due to foreseen and unforeseen circumstances and as a result of the falling naira precipitated by low selling price of crude oil.thats one area he has failed.i highlighted several areas he passed excellently while you showed us just one area.
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
senatordave1:

Thats just foods and prices of goods sectors,i agree ge has done badly there due to foreseen and unforeseen circumstances and as a result of the falling naira precipitated by low selling price of crude oil.thats one area he has failed.i highlighted several areas he passed excellently while you showed us just one area.

So what if there were no oil in Niger delta Region, what would have happened?
As a matter of fact, those things you listed there, are not existing physically but on campaigns papers.
Did you read what your Ag president said in other thread, that unemployment grew?

Nothing is working in this government. No electricity, no employment, the price of gases and fair, do you have idea about that?

We understand that you are one of the BMC. Please stop impressing us with your campaigns.
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
Alliances Formed, Smart Move Akpabio. Whatever becomes of Buhari, you will be remembered as the first PDP prostitute to initiate what will become the political orgy that will herald the marriage between the most corrupt APC & PDP Escobars.

.....Always After Their Vest Interests........
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 29, 2017
DTaj:

Tinubu Manufactures Technocrats, From Fashola to Ambode to Osinbanjo, though a former crack dealer and a fraud merchant even in using Alpa Beta as conduit for corrupt enrichment, I do not know if it is the cocktale of Tequila with crack-on-sk that gives this great Jagaban the inspiration to God-father the most experienced criminals with exceptional talents in leadership excellence. Criminals, who will never be caught, cos they perform above average.

Tinubu, you are a great man, for the end justifies the means.

As always, there are no lies, in my truths.

"He, who has not sinned, Let him cast the first Stone - Jesus, founder of Christianism.
Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by davibid: 12:51am On May 30, 2017
Buhari Report card

Here it is

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja by chngebeginwthme: 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

BREAKING NEWS
My source at Aso Rock leaked a picture of Buhari's report card.

Leaked image below.

Akpabio was reportedly very furious with Prof OshiBuNjo that they could not even score at least an 'E'

LOL no Igbo will every be happy with Buhari/Osinbajo, Likewise me and my likes will never support any IGBO presidency hahha..

We are in it together, IGBO should continue with their hatred We will keep voting ourselves into power and let's see who will get tired..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.