Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. (2508 Views)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2017
On a cold Monday morning in May of 2015, was on my bed, my alarm beeping, oops a text on my fone "who's dat" I tot to myself..."I'll read it on my way to work". Took my bath, wore new threads and off I set out to work...locking my door I decided to read the text and omg is was a breakup text frm Cynthia....wtf, I called her at once "babe what's going on" she said "sorry Ayo I can no longer wait for u, it's over btw us I need to get married". Damn tears dropped my eyes, felt dizzy, knees got weak...called my boss, told him I've got a slight headaches, he said "I'm giving u only today off, be at work tomorrow" I sed "ok sir, thanks u sir". Ran back inside and I off my clothes, ran water into the tub, soaked my skin inside....drank red label, Moët, red bull....wanted to drink whatever will get me OD.......one and half years later (I've moved on) brb.....stay tuned
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by oshe11: 4:47pm On May 29, 2017
k
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by carzola(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2017

2 Shares

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2017
Coman bury d corpse u kill

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
Following cool
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by dayleke: 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
drunkcow:
Coman bury d corpse u kill

Lol
The corpse still dey morgue na
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by cerowo(f): 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
Seriously are u 4 real undecided
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
.....December last year I got an xmas text from her, so I called and we talked for a while and I asked her out and the stupid gal accepted, so I pulled up at out rendezvous in a 4Runner jeep....she was dazed, took her to my bar....she ate chicken, drank malt. We talked and gisted, told her after she left me, I took a loan frm my dad and he gave me N5m to start my bar bizness and I've been growing ever since. Asked her about her family and she started bad mouthing the husband she left me for (typical hoe). So I told her we Shuld date....she first said no, but den after the meeting I gave her N100k as thank u for allowing me take u out...and dat was the beginning of the end of her marriage....brb (forking a hoe atm)
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
hmmm... following
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Young03(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
U gave her 100k
bros abeg dey reduce d amount u dey put here so d story go sweet

Dangote cousin i guess?

7 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2017
celestialdamsel:
hmmm... following
I really seriously honestly want to kiss ur dimples....
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Headlesschicken(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2017
embarassed I can't believe I'm reading dis sh!t....

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by ekensi01: 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
If all you took is still disturbing you then i know that your family are happy road your pot.
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by ekensi01: 5:19pm On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:
.....December last year I got an xmas text from her, so I called and we talked for a while and I asked her out and the stupid gal accepted, so I pulled up at out rendezvous in a 4Runner jeep....she was dazed, took her to my bar....she ate chicken, drank malt. We talked and gisted, told her after she left me, I took a loan frm my dad and he gave me N5m to start my bar bizness and I've been growing ever since. Asked her about her family and she started bad mouthing the husband she left me for (typical hoe). So I told her we Shuld date....she first said no, but den after the meeting I gave her N100k as thank u for allowing me take u out...and dat was the beginning of the end of her marriage....brb (forking a hoe atm)
Bro whenever we see i will congratulate u in person.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 29, 2017
Continue the play script
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by cuedish: 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Isorit. .... lipsrsealed
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2017
The day I knowingly have sex with a married woman who I'm not married to, whether she is an ex or whatever, may a thousand thunder strike me dead that day. angry

Op continue with your story.

5 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by bossrillboss: 5:44pm On May 29, 2017
LastMumu:
The day I knowingly have sex with a married woman who I'm not married to, whether she is an ex or whatever, may a thousand thunder strike me dead that day. angry

Op continue with your story.
..in baba 70 voice..Amen...amen... amen.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by daben1(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2017
Surely yours will be destroyed someday...wait for Karma
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Stevebamdex(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
Ď worst u can do is to avoid sex with her.. how is dat an achievement to ur destiny?
Ď story sef get kayleg
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
Lemme go on....so I started telling Cynthia I still love her, and dt I never stopped loving her. She came over to my house one Friday evening and told me she told her husband she was going for a vigil....I smiled inside me, I opened a spare room for her to sleep, she protested and said she wanna sleep in my room....I told her I can't sleep on the same bed with a gal I can't fork, she said y can't I fork her.....I sed "ure married, ure an ex" den she got naked.....I pushed her into the room id prepared for her and lock her inside till morning......wen it was morning I told her the only thing dat will make me accept her bk is if she divorces her husband....the idiot agreed....be her N20k for the weekend and told her to let me know wen she's single with documents.....brb (wanna go take a bath this hoe came all over my dickk)
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by akaahs(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2017
I'm finding it strange to blief dis story. Any way continue
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2017
So I took her to a fake house I told her I built for her, I really turne her head till she asked her husband for a divorce....she finally packed her bags to my house gate....told my gateman to tell her I'm not ohm....I changed my sim so she culdnt reach me.
End of story.
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:44pm On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:
So I took her to a fake house I told her I built for her, I really turne her head till she asked her husband for a divorce....she finally packed her bags to my house gate....told my gateman to tell her I'm not ohm....I changed my sim so she culdnt reach me.
End of story.
End of your lies

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2017
Ifakiland:
End of story.

Morafucker! I was believing your fake ass story until I read this part.

So I took her to a fake house I told her I built for her

Who the _fuck do you think you are lying to here? _fucking ediot! angry

6 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Desdola(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
Sounds childish and untrue
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Nutase: 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
Attention seeking liar.
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by darlingnuel(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
Grade one lies. Lets just op was dreaming out loud
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2017
Nutase:
Attention seeking liar.
Attention from who?
U?? Pls biiatch
Re: How I Destroyed My Ex Gf's Marriage. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2017
Who got time raise ur hands

(1) (Reply)

Lala Anthony Shares Smoking Hot Swimsuit Photos To Mark Her Birthday / His Single And Searching!!! Pics / 'If Your Boyfriend Can’t Give You 100k Monthly, Dump Him' - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.