Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences (24145 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / N-power Beneficiaries Share Disappointments In Oct 1 Presidential Speech / N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by shankie: 4:49pm On May 30, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
I personally don't know anyone that has benefitted from this scam. That's right, it's just another pipeline to syphon funds.

BTW, I heard Aso Rock now exports vegetables to London grin grin grin

Am a beneficiary, and if u research mor, u will meet mor beneficiary, dey don't need to shout, mind u am Nt praising any government

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by massive1019(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

When exactly is this going to happen cos some of my classmates have been asking me about the next batch
unah sure sey unah dey naija.....vp still advertise it yesterday....13th june.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by ogobaby23(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
massive1019:
unah sure sey unah dey naija.....vp still advertise it yesterday....13th june.

Ok thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by adegeye38(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

N-Power is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

Yeah, people benefit from it, non existing imaginary people

Quote me if you have benefited from it

I have a 3 year old niece who loves imaginary stories, she will believe this super story
Stop spewing trash without having evidences to back it up, have noticed u for a while now, Npower is real dey are lots of beneficiaries in secondary schools especially here in my state
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by jobbers: 5:57pm On May 30, 2017
o
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Koleman(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I have a 3 year old niece who loves imaginary stories, she will believe this super story
see this one. I want you to go to Facebook. search for npower groups and receive thousands of testimonies... I am one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Koleman(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
RebelChip:
Why am I seeing mainly Igbo names there? Another propaganda?

This news is nothing short of what an Afonja will come up with after tossing balls of Amala and Drinking Hydraulic soup.

Is this this the handwork of the almajiris up North?

To mellow down the sit at home order by PRESIDENT NNAMDI KANU?

Anyway to all our Afonja haters, below is the final destination of your head. That way, it will be more attractive to the skull miners that are plenty in thy region.
see this one. I want you to go to Facebook. search for npower groups and receive thousands of testimonies... I am one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Koleman(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2017
ogobaby23:

So no specified time frame then.
Thank you for the compliment.
13th june

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Masterdeking(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
Op is not Geneve Okechukwu but
Jennifer Okechukwu
The lady from Enugu. take note please
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Masterdeking(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
Op is not Geneve Okechukwu but
Jennifer Okechukwu
The lady from Enugu. take note please
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by wolextayo: 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Na lie. Know more than 2 people that benefited without connection. Stop your fallacy of generalisation.
What are you saying.. I'm I arguing with you?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Iddossam: 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
Please is it through that N-POWER have reopened their site again ? I heard the rumors that it will be opened by 29-5-2017!!!!! pls someone should help me out.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2017
n power is real no doubt No connection whatsoever but the truth is it is still a stupid move from the Nigerian government... this is what is strategic looting of our money...What benefit has n power to the country nothing worthwhile or useful I know some of u people will say if they don't do anything we compliant now they have done we still complain but its unwise and stupidity from our government...since n power has started how has it reduced illiteracy or contribute to economic wellbeing...I know beneficiaries that don't go to work yet collect this stipend... it is fraud...just know that Nigeria can never be better until we ourselves correct the things that need to be corrected... we should protect out integrity rather than feeding on crumbs from our government... N-power is rubbish
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by EnaibeSam: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
I personally don't know anyone that has benefitted from this scam. That's right, it's just another pipeline to syphon funds.

BTW, I heard Aso Rock now exports vegetables to London grin grin grin

I an a beneficiary from Delta state, two of my friends that applied were all beneficiaries. In my school where I am posted to, we are six in number there, and the alert doesn't delay, first thing tomorrow morning 31st may, am sure. May God grant PMB good health.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by ajimotoke(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2017
my brother has been paid twice, though its a token, but still better than non. stop been sentimental.
IhateAfonjas:

Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by ogobaby23(f): 7:46am On May 31, 2017
Koleman:
13th june

K thanks
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by latonyn(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2017
Pls how can i redeploy to another state
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Bowlexzy(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by MOSICATED5(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2017
deji15:

The other programs or progress are not lies either. If you are not a direct beneficiary or has not seen it in your neighbourhood, does not mean it is not happening elsewhere.
Despite the fact that you know 2 beneficiaries of NPower, some, like you are denying that the program actually employs people
. What makes their other programs lies is that most of them if they even have are lopsided . based mostly in the northern region
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
MOSICATED5:
. What makes their other programs lies is that most of them if they even have are lopsided . based mostly in the northern region

Can you show examples? He that alleges must be able to prove
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Bowlexzy(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - eFuelpay FinTech Ltd Job Vacancy
eFuelpay is a Mobile Payment Solution that helps monitor your fuel purchases and transportation payments. No need to pay cash at fuel stations. Make payment for your fuel purchases with eFuelpay Mobile App or eFuelpay Card.
We are looking out for a vibrant Customer Relationship Executive.

General responsibilities:
Encourage all employees to display the highest standards of service at all times.
Customer Acquisition
Customer Relationship Management

Please click here to apply http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/346/Customer-Relationship-Executive
Re: N-power Beneficiaries Share Experiences by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School / Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.