Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. (6936 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Arguments for God's existence can come from anyone - Catholic , Muslim , Protestant , Anglican . Kalaam's cosmological argument for God's existence for first proposed by a Muslim . I'm more concerned with the soundness of an argument not its source or proposer . It is fallacious - a pooh pooh fallacy - to dismiss an argument as being unworthy for serious consideration for whatever reason.
I didn't dismiss the argument did I? if you wanna argue as a deist say you wanna argue as a deist cause most of those you point the bible doesn't even support it and you should stop denying it.

An atheist cannot make heaven. Christ vehemently said that anyone who rejects Him will be rejected on the Last Day . I'm not Catholic , I'm a member of the Lord's Chosen
I know your church na no be wuna day roll for mud? cheesy
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
alright. thats sorted out. anyway, we could go on and on about beliefs, yahweh, superman, until a man falls from the sky to pick up his friends and we still wouldnt agree. so lets agree to disagree. your belief is emotional, indoctrination from birth, based on belief in a belief. nothing real, just hope and a book, with claims of divinity. im happy with not believing 2 loaves of divine bread fead 5,000 people. 2 LOAVES!!

The deists reject the miracles of Jesus Christ , religious indoctrination or holding beliefs just for the sake of believing . In the world of philosophy of religion and theology, you MUST provide logical reasons or arguments to support your belief . The great Christian theologians and philosophers had logical reasons to acknowledge God's existence . You keep regurgitating petty surmises as if they affect my arguments or reasons for acknowledging God's existence . I tire oo .

My reasons for acknowledging God's existence are not visceral , based on indoctrination , blind faith or whatever denigrating reasons you have in your mind . I gave you reasons why I acknowledge God's existence ; can you state which reason exactly is based on emotions , indoctrination from birth or mere belief ? Just state one .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 30, 2017
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

I didn't dismiss the argument did I? if you wanna argue as a deist say you wanna argue as a deist cause most of those you point the bible doesn't even support it and you should stop denying it.

Name one which the bible does not support .

I know your church na no be wuna day roll for mud? cheesy

I'm not sure why you think this is mortifying . Cavorting in the mud in happiness is way better than macabre experiences atheists in North Korea subject Christians to . The fact you as as well as your coterie of atheist friends are not incensed at the flagitious despicable acts of atheists against adherents of theistic religion whenever I mentioned them proves that atheists are very wicked people .

You are more concerned with people rolling in the mud ? Over deaths of millions caused by atheists ? This is not shocking at all
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Akiintom: 10:39pm On May 30, 2017
adepeter26:

You mean these people?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5376575_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimageslordschosenacrobatic_jpegc9a5629fcd9c0154beb535f13737a31d
Rotlmao

These folks appear to be plagued with contagious lunacy!

Does any known theist on NL, tangle with these goons?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
Akiintom:

These folks appear to be plagued with contagious lunacy!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Name one which the bible does not support .
You know this is impossible because ill have to go back and start taking them one by one

I'm not sure why you think this is mortifying . Cavorting in the mud in happiness is way better than macabre experiences atheists in North Korea subject Christians to . The fact you as as well as your coterie of atheist friends are not incensed at the flagitious despicable acts of atheists against adherents of theistic religion whenever I mentioned them proves that atheists are very wicked people .

You are more concerned with people rolling in the mud ? Over deaths of millions caused by atheists ? This is not shocking at all
Oh my Gosh, you are getting emotional me you na big boy na cheesy and how many % are Christians in North Korea? or is North Korea now a Christian country? or is the percentage too small that their prayers can't get Yahweh to help them? or have Christians not oppressed people b4 what is this nigga saying self?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 10:48pm On May 30, 2017
adepeter26:

You mean these people?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5376575_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimageslordschosenacrobatic_jpegc9a5629fcd9c0154beb535f13737a31d
Rotlmao
Yes, my brother and the Guy has the audacity to say Atheism has a mental effect on the brain. Can you imagine? Have you ever seen an atheist rolling on mud b4?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

Yes, my brother and the Guy has the audacity to say Atheism has a mental effect on the brain. Can you imagine? Have you ever seen an atheist rolling on mud b4?
The only atheists I know are LORD'S CHOSEN ATHEISTS

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

Anyone can roll in the mud . Anyone can do anything in the mud . Sports men before the modern facilities came enjoyed their sports in the mud . Protesters also show their agitation by rolling in the mud . Na wa oo . undecided

Atheists killed 250 million people in 100 years and you comparing that to people rolling in the mud ? Heartless blood thirsty psychopaths ! cry
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by ScienceWatch: 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol
only read this now.

Roll on the ground laughter, lol haaaaa hic ha
Ha ha , stomach cramping laughter. Hhaaa
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by dalaman: 11:08pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

These arguments are tenable till date . Let me roll my favourite for you . The Cosmological Argument for God's existence :

1. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause

Give me an example of something that you have seen in nature that began to exist and it's cause. I want something you have observed in nature that began to exist for the first time and it's cause. Have you ever observed anything in nature began to exist?

2. The universe began to exist
An assumption that has not been established.

[3. Therefore , the universe has a cause .

Another assumption that hasn't been established.

God is the best explanation for

1. Why anything exists
2. The applicability of mathematics to the physical world
3. The origin of the universe

I'll let this slide.

4. For the existence of objective moral values and duties.

God is not the best explanation for human morality. God is not the best explanation for objective morality because morality isn't objective. It varies from.place to place and throughout human history.

5. The fine-tuning of the universe for the existence of intelligent life
Fine tune how? Most parts of the universe will immediately destroy intelligent life. The earth where life exist is mostly hostile to life talk more of intelligent life. If the universe was fine tuned for life , life will be prevalent but the universe as it stands it's totally against life because most part of it will destroy life immediately.

6. Consciousness
7. And why people see the existence of God as possible

God doesn't explain consiousness. You can use God alone and explain anything about consiousness. People see the existence of the Gods as possible because people always attributes causative agents to external forces.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by dalaman: 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Anyone can roll in the mud . Anyone can do anything in the mud . Sports men before the modern facilities came enjoyed their sports in the mud . Protesters also show their agitation by rolling in the mud . Na wa oo . undecided

Atheists killed 250 million people in 100 years and you comparing that to people rolling in the mud ? Heartless blood thirsty psychopaths ! cry

Where was you God when atheist were killing 250 millon people?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2017
Dalaman , please post your comment well na so I can quote it .

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

Where was you God when atheist were killing 250 millon people?

God himself was crucified by people who hated Him . What exactly is your point ?

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by dalaman: 11:17pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God himself was crucified by people who hated Him . What exactly is your point ?

That your God is powerless na. He can't do anything to help anybody. According to you he was killed. grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

That your God is powerless na. He can't do anything to help anybody. According to you he was killed. grin

cheesy
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

An assumption that has not been established.

According to Hawkins , physical laws predict that the universe had a beginning . He also gave reasons like the distance between galaxies as the universe expands prove that the universe had a beginning since they'd be closer to each other at some earlier time . Just with these two , prove that He is wrong about the beginning of the universe .

An eternal universe (though there is no such thing ) does not preclude the existence of God . God coexists with the universe now , what stops him from coexisting from past infinitude ?

God is not the best explanation for human morality. God is not the best explanation for objective morality because morality isn't objective. It varies from.place to place and throughout human history.

Objective moral values and duties like showing love , kindness , justice etc are considered good ; greed , jealousy , injustice etc are considered bad in every society . Even we inherited biases for both good and evil - this is moral epistemology though and irrelevant to the argument . And since we can recognize good and evil objectively , the corollary for doing so is to then affirm the existence of a transcendent moral law giver who is the pinnacle of moral perfection . This is where the Euthyphro dilemma falls flat .

Fine tune how? Most parts of the universe will immediately destroy intelligent life. The earth where life exist is mostly hostile to life talk more of intelligent life. If the universe was fine tuned for life , life will be prevalent but the universe as it stands it's totally against life because most part of it will destroy life immediately.

The observable universe is 4 percent of the total universe or so , so how did you arrive at this conclusion . Omniscience ? grin I just dey look you sir .

God doesn't explain consiousness. You can use God alone and explain anything about consiousness.

God's existence explains why we are conscious . Consciousness is eternal .

People see the existence of the Gods as possible because people always attributes causative agents to external forces.

Oya clap for yourself cool
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
How about you put some in your tittle because nothing in this life can turn me to an Atheist.
Because you're dogmatic and rigidly closeminded. Making such a statement is tantamount to insanity, 'cause it means you'll NEVER abandon your position, even if a rational reason comes about, no matter how reasonable. That's grossly irrational, if you ask me.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

... and resurrected tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by dalaman: 11:30pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

... and resurrected tongue

But couldn't help the 250 million people that were killed by the atheist abi?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Anyone can roll in the mud . Anyone can do anything in the mud . Sportsmen before the modern facilities came enjoyed their sports in the mud . Protesters also show their agitation by rolling in the mud . Na wa oo . undecided
Yeah anyone can roll in mud on the street! grin

Ah too bad your Yahweh wasn't able to save them embarassed 250million people haba and the dude claim to be omnipresent and he watched 250million people die now tell me who is the bloodthirsty psychopath?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 30, 2017
MayhorE:
I have one medicine I do prescribe for people like you, go and watch 'God's not Dead.'

Come back and let's chat when you are done with it
"God's Not Dead" is a joke. It's dumb and ridiculous. It wasn't a debate anyways..... it was a CHRISTIAN movie so no one would expect an unbiased approach.

I've watched "God's Not Dead". So, what about it?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

But couldn't help the 250 million people that were killed by the atheist abi?

Again . The death of 250 million people killed by your mentors is of no concern to you . But how their putative God or non existent God could have reacted is what you are concerned about ? This is not shocking at all .

Anyway , death is a transition , death disembodies you . It liberates your spirit from your material body .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 30, 2017
Dalaman slayed him again as usual with this response "But couldn't help the 250 million people that were killed by the atheist abi?"
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by dalaman: 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Again . The death of 250 million people killed by mentors is of no concern to you . But how their putative God or non existent God could have reacted is what you are concerned about ? This is not shocking at all .

Anyway , death is a transition , death disembodies you . It liberates your spirit from your material body .

A God that loves humans as you always claim will not allow his alleged enemies to kill 250 million of his children over the fact that they hate him and want to stop people from believing in him (according to the lies you've be telling always).

Death ends life that's what we know for sure. Any other thing remains an assumption or an empty claim.

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by ScienceWatch: 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
proudafrogal:

for example oga oarolo.ye believes Yahweh endorses rape and it's not a sin while oga sciencewatch disagrees and they both presented proof from the bible to support their stance so who is right? the people who wrote the bible were not perfect therefore the bible is not perfect. it is not an objective truth.

c.c malvisguy212
Lol hic ha jaw aching laughter ha ha hic. Only in the context of Evolution and the disastrous BIG BANG is RAPE not a SIN. So I see finally where Bronchitis Oaroloye is coming from.

It is indeed a relief to see that the Sun has evolved to know exactly the right distance to be from earth. The disastrous BIG BANG has produce an intelligent intuitive Sun and Moon.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Pastafarian: 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

Yeah anyone can roll in mud on the street! grin
I wonder if Muoka is there rolling with them, probably sitting in his luxurious house sipping some Chapman with luxurious cars parked outside and body guards around while Kingebukasblog rolls in the mud grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

A God that loves humans as you always claim will not allow his alleged enemies to kill 250 million of his children over the fact that they hate him and want to stop people from believing in him (according to the lies you've be telling always).

Is death a bad thing ?

Death ends life that's what we know for sure. Any other thing remains an assumption or an empty claim.

As far as people can experience consciousness outside their material bodies , death isn't the cessation of life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Pastafarian: 11:51pm On May 30, 2017
adepeter26:
Dalaman slayed him again as usual with this response "But couldn't help the 250 million people that were killed by the atheist abi?"

you also noticed, he throws red herrings anyhow and hopes you fall for it
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 30, 2017
adepeter26:

he still talking about the one killed by atheists while he couldnt save the ones killed while they were worshiping him.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Pastafarian: 11:54pm On May 30, 2017
proudafrogal:

he still talking about the one killed by atheists while he couldnt save the ones killed while they were worshiping him.

that church isn't a "true" church

god wasn't in their midst, you need the holy spirit to know these things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Trust Yourself. Trust In Christ - Olamide Obire / Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers / The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.