Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. (6936 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 1:47am On May 31, 2017
efficiencie:
On Genesis 19:8
Nowhere in the scriptures was the idea of Lot justified even if it is save the strangers that came in to Lot and moreso the so called strangers were angels and even these angels realized how dumb such an idea was, that is the idea of Lot, and that was why they dragged the dumbo into the house before casting blindness upon the abominable men! The angels did not heed Lot’s dumb idea.
On Exodus 21:20-21
In modern times, no one frowns against keeping a staff in the office for 13 hours particularly if he will be paid for it. No one frowns against denying a house help the basic privileges of food, education and rest particularly when this house help will be fed, sheltered and paid. The verse requires elucidation. The book of Leviticus 25: 38-55 shows that there are two kinds of servants, the Israelites and the non-israelites. The former were commanded by GOD not to take each other as bondservants but as for the non-israelites, the heathen, their sinful state permitted them to be subjected to slavery but you must note that GOD made it known that the instant a stranger becomes a partaker of the covenant of the Israelites the Laws that apply to the Israelites also apply to them, though they were descendants of non-israelites (Exodus 12:48). This shows that damnation that faces all those who reject GOD as they will be made servants of the royal priesthood of Israel (Psalm 2:8 ).
On Leviticus 25; 44-45 see the above.
The bible’s admonition of Peter in 1 Peter 2:18 is very much in agreement with Hebrew 13:17 whoever is placed over you to oversee you does so to your benefit and in the event that this master is harsh submit still in the spirit of the words of Christ in Matthew 5: 38-48 and this aids towards becoming like GOD Himself who is perfect in LOVE!
On Deuteronomy 22:20-21
Ever wondered why only women have a hymen that provides a carnal proof of virginity! The GOD who created it put it there for a reason. In a world where genocides are the other of the day, manslaughter would not be punishable but before a GOD who put the hymen in its location as a proof of virginity it is HIGHLY ABOMINABLE for her to lose it and yet not be with a husband.
On Deuteronomy 23:1
The word said ‘…shall not enter the assembly of the LORD’, that you cannot enter into the assembly of the LORD does not bar the person from worshipping GOD. Balaam was an example of a prophet of GOD in a foreign land and away from the assembly of the Israelites (Numbers 22:5; 2 Peter 2:15-16). The fear of the LORD made people adhere and not disobey. There was no need for anyone to inspect the genitals of men as there was no need for anyone to ensure that the laws for offering incense were fully adhered to before incense is offered…GOD does not need to help of man to ensure that HIS laws are adhered to because HIS judgment is swift, righteous and awesome! (Leviticus 10:1-2)
On Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Why should that erring woman be spared!? If the roles are reversed such that two women are in a fight and the husband of one of these women grabs the other woman by her breasts or genitals wouldn’t the same punishment follow? Why must a woman’s hand head for another man’s genitals!?
Leviticus 21:18-19
I suggest the verse be read from verse 17, it says ‘speak unto Aaron, saying, whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his GOD’. People with blemish are not to come near to offer the sacrifice of bread but this does not completely debar worship. Christ before the establishment of the new covenant made us know that some people made themselves EUNUCHS for the sake of the Kingdom of God (Matthew 19;12) and this shows that being a EUNUCH – and hence incomplete as a man – does not necessarily debar you from worship or entering into the Kingdom of Heaven. You are not just permitted to offer the sacrifice of bread.
Leviticus 20:9
A child that deems it fit to curse his mother and father deserves to be stoned to death because a child that curses those who stand in the stead of GOD as a lover and watchful protector is a child that is very much like Lucifer who cursed the LORD GOD by making abominable assertions in Isaiah 14:12-14. If you would like to have children that would curse you despite your love and care then wish for it…satan would be more than willing to assist you in having such children!
On Kings 2: 23-24
Prophets are so loved by the LORD GOD that HE will do nothing but HE reveals HIS secrets to HIS servants the prophets (Amos 3:7)! The LORD GOD testifies by HIS prophets and the words of the LORD GOD do not return void (2 Kings 17:13, Isaiah 55:11). Why must one mock a man of GOD or an elderly person and not expect to be punished?

Psalm 137:9
Wow, what a way to cull out a verse! The full verse as seen in Psalm 137:8-9 is a prophecy of the damnation that was to come upon Babylon at the hands of the soldiers of Medes and Persia and not the children of Israel. Even the LORD GOD who abhors murder even in battle did not permit David to build the temple simply because of the amount of bloodshed by his hand as a man that has faced many a battle (1 Chronicles 22:8 ).

The word of the LORD GOD is yond the fickle imaginations of an ageing mortal bound by the feeble boundaries of the natural!

You people are ridiculous. If the word of the Lord is beyond "the fickle imaginations of an aging mortal bound by the feeble boundaries of the natural", how did you, who IS "an aging mortal with a fickle mind bound by the feeble boundaries of the natural" manage to COMPREHEND it?

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by BestChoiceTutor(m): 1:49am On May 31, 2017
Pastafarian:

that "God" has manifested himself to you?

My brother, don't mind people telling you that God exists. Take a good look at yourself and explain to me how you grow from cradle to adulthood. Explain to me why you or every other persons can't control his/her life despite being the owner. People die through sickness, accidents etc. Why can't anyone have the power over his/her life? You must have heard the sounds of thunder, please brother kindly produce one or may be you know anyone who can? The sun, the moon, the stars are there to see, pls my brother kindly bring out anyone who can make them? I don't know if you have travelled on air before, pls why do one keep seeing the sky? Where does it end? oh yes, I don't know if you have been opportuned to have dreamt once in your life sir, explain why you have to dream. Why can't you pause your dream and continue the next day....oh your dreams could be imagination, why don't you have power to select your kind of dream. Have you seen a sea before, pls kindly make one by yourself sir. If you don't know a Supreme Being made all these including human, then It's Left to you sir
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Kondomatic(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2017
PaztorAYO:
I ain't planning to entertain no baby, man. Piss off.
You brought your stupid sef to mention so you piss off.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by MayhorE(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2017
Deicide:

I have watched the movie part1 and 2[Dumb Film] so whats your point? the problem with you christians is that you guys dont even understand what atheism is and the dumb folks went to produce a Film on it. well we all laughed to their ignorance and then continued our day grin

'you all laughed to their *ignorance' and continue your day'. Bravo, but didn't you know one thing you are suffering from? misconception. And you people didn't know what you are doing sef and I won't force u to believe wts u dont want to
its in u, its ur problem. The only thing I know is that nothing will ever take away believe in God coz I didn't regret knowing him
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by MayhorE(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2017
PaztorAYO:
"God's Not Dead" is a joke. It's dumb and ridiculous. It wasn't a debate anyways..... it was a CHRISTIAN movie so no one would expect an unbiased approach.

I've watched "God's Not Dead". So, what about it?

then leave it for those that believe and play away with ur ways of life, its a free world, I do mine u do urs. But I'll continue testifying what God has done for me and I strongly believe that He's not dead just that you decide to shut ur eyes to the truth
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
You brought your stupid sef to mention so you piss off.
Your affinity for the grotesque aura of stvpidity must be hereditary for you to be able to sense it even where it doesn't exist. While Ogun eats dogs for atonement, I heard that Jesus feasts on the fried brains of Christians, so no surprise there.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 9:21am On May 31, 2017
MayhorE:

then leave it for those that believe and play away with ur ways of life, its a free world, I do mine u do urs. But I'll continue testifying what God has done for me and I strongly believe that He's not dead just that you decide to shut ur eyes to the truth
Don't come crying to me like a baby, I don't give a damn about your feelings. I'm not going to leave it to those who believe. I'll keep quoting you to tell you how ridiculous your beliefs are whenever you post your Christian bullshiit. I have as much right to preach to you and your ilk as you think you have to testify to the world about your lame Jesus and preach your nauseating gospel even to those who don't want to listen, especially when you people go about telling us how all non-Christians are hell-bound. If my posts offend you, then you had better leave nairaland if you can't bear it.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Kondomatic(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2017
PaztorAYO:
Your affinity for the grotesque aura of stvpidity must be hereditary for you to be able to sense it even where it doesn't exist. While Ogun eats dogs for atonement, I heard that Jesus feasts on the fried brains of Christians, so no surprise there.
Funny this is coming from a supposed enlightened one. Pathetic.

I would rather remain a foolish Christian forever than to be an Atheist and end up like you, just let me be. I have no problem with you being an Atheist, it is not my business. I have chosen to be a Christian and it's none of your business, I have taken my decision and my decision is final.

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Funny this is coming from a supposed enlightened one. Pathetic.

I would rather remain a foolish Christian forever than to be an Atheist and end up like you, just let me be. I have no problem with you being an Atheist, it is not my business. I have chosen to be a Christian and it's none of your business, I have taken my decision and my decision is final.
So says the hypocrite who called me STÜPID! Moronic bonobo. If you think you're gonna insult me and I'll let it slide, you must be an inebriate drunk on his own toxic blood and off his fücking rocker. Who says civility has anything to do with enlightenment? A benighted iidiot remains a benighted iidiot no matter how civil he happens to be. Being polite doesn't miraculously make him smart and enlightened.

You need to stop crying like a baby, emotional 'tard! If you think all this "mind your business" horseshiit you keep posting will stop me from quoting you when you make another migraine-causing senseless post, you are deceiving yourself.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Kondomatic(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
PaztorAYO:
So says the hypocrite who called me STÜPID! Moronic bonobo. If you think you're gonna insult me and I'll let it slide, you must be an inebriate drunk on his own toxic blood and off his fücking rocker. Who says civility has anything to do with enlightenment? A benighted iidiot remains a benighted iidiot no matter how civil he happens to be. Being polite doesn't miraculously make him smart and enlightened.

You need to stop crying like a baby, emotional 'tard! If you think all this "mind your business" horseshiit you keep posting will stop me from quoting you when you make another migraine-causing senseless post, you are deceiving yourself.
Lols.

You jumped into my mention and said that my opinion was tantamount to insanity right? Sir, I did not insult you when I called you stupid, I described you.

My mistake was that I thought you already know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols.

You jumped into my mention and said that my opinion was tantamount to insanity right? Sir, I did not insult you when I called you stupid, I described you.

Another holy spirit inspired mumbo jumbo.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 31, 2017
BestChoiceTutor:

My brother, don't mind people telling you that God exists. Take a good look at yourself and explain to me how you grow from cradle to adulthood. Explain to me why you or every other persons can't control his/her life despite being the owner. People die through sickness, accidents etc. Why can't anyone have the power over his/her life? You must have heard the sounds of thunder, please brother kindly produce one or may be you know anyone who can? The sun, the moon, the stars are there to see, pls my brother kindly bring out anyone who can make them? I don't know if you have travelled on air before, pls why do one keep seeing the sky? Where does it end? oh yes, I don't know if you have been opportuned to have dreamt once in your life sir, explain why you have to dream. Why can't you pause your dream and continue the next day....oh your dreams could be imagination, why don't you have power to select your kind of dream. Have you seen a sea before, pls kindly make one by yourself sir. If you don't know a Supreme Being made all these including human, then It's Left to you sir
And you who happens to know that a Supreme Being made the cosmos, how did you know that that supreme being is a petty deity and chronic narcissist who demands worship and threatens those who refuse to comply with eternal perdition? How did you know that this supreme being is Yahweh? How did this supreme being create the universe? Did he magic it into existence out of NOTHING, like a magician drawing a rabbit out of a hat, or did he design it out of preexisting raw material for which he isn't responsible? THE SPACE OCCUPIED BY THIS SUPREME BEING BEFORE HE CREATED EVERYTHING, WHO CREATED IT? HE MUST HAVE BEEN STANDING SOMEWHERE, SO WAS HE ALSO THE ONE WHO CREATED THE PLACE HE NEEDED TO OCCUPY FOR HIM TO EXIST? IF SO, HOW POSSIBLE?

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 10:28am On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How is a death a bad thing . You are not saying anything sir grin

It ends life . We all try to avoid it.

Science has limitations we all know this . Because something cannot be explained yet by science does not mean there is no evidence for it . I told you can astral project - this is an experience that can be acquired by learning .

Science still remains the only objective means of knowledge that we have. Close study was carried out on people who claim have the ability and all.of them came short. One claimed to travel to Jupiter but under close examination he failed.

But Seriously , Wikipedia ? I remember when you attacked Felixomor for bringing a wikipedia article . Like you said ,"it can be edited by a 6 year old" . So this wasn't written by a six year old ? Continue grin

Wikipedia is very well referenced. Try and post nonsense there and it will be removed immediately. Felixomor is just a shameless hypocrite. I was just pointing out his hypocrisy. He always lampoon and ridicules people that make reference to wikipedia on the grounds that wikipedia isn't reliable only for him to use it. He was the one that said that 6 years old edit wikipedia and I used his words right back at him when he used wikipedia to show him his shameless hypocrisy.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 10:31am On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, LMAO grin
You have exposed this guy so much today.

You are shameless. You know very well that I was only exposing your shameless hypocrisy. After lampooning people for using wikipedia, you shamelessly used it when trying to make a point. You criticise something claiming 6 years old edit it as such it is unreliable , only to use it the next minute. Shameless.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by DucheSsMerezz(f): 10:37am On May 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols.

Woooosshhh!! grin grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by MayhorE(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
PaztorAYO:
Don't come crying to me like a baby, I don't give a damn about your feelings. I'm not going to leave it to those who believe. I'll keep quoting you to tell you how ridiculous your beliefs are whenever you post your Christian bullshiit. I have as much right to preach to you and your ilk as you think you have to testify to the world about your lame Jesus and preach your nauseating gospel even to those who don't want to listen, especially when you people go about telling us how all non-Christians are hell-bound. If my posts offend you, then you had better leave nairaland if you can't bear it.

ARE YOU DONE? If yes then go and sleep, if no, then you are yt to start. . .

see u later
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 31, 2017
MayhorE:

ARE YOU DONE? If yes then go and sleep, if no, then you are yt to start. . .

see u later
Go and play in the traffic.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by BestChoiceTutor(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2017
PaztorAYO:
And you who happens to know that a Supreme Being made the cosmos, how did you know that that supreme being is a petty deity and chronic narcissist who demands worship and threatens those who refuse to comply with eternal perdition? How did you know that this supreme being is Yahweh? How did this supreme being create the universe? Did he magic it into existence out of NOTHING, like a magician drawing a rabbit out of a hat, or did he design it out of preexisting raw material for which he isn't responsible? THE SPACE OCCUPIED BY THIS SUPREME BEING BEFORE HE CREATED EVERYTHING, WHO CREATED IT? HE MUST HAVE BEEN STANDING SOMEWHERE, SO WAS HE ALSO THE ONE WHO CREATED THE PLACE HE NEEDED TO OCCUPY FOR HIM TO EXIST? IF SO, HOW POSSIBLE?

I have gotten what i wanted sir! The more you try to think how the world was made, the more you will definately get confused......you, I or anybody can never understand, that simply shows the supremacy of that 'Supreme Being'. You can only do, view, say and make things, your brain has capacity for.......You NEVER can think more than your brain sir.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]It ends life . We all try to avoid it.

Science still remains the only objective means of knowledge that we have. Close study was carried out on people who claim have the ability and all.of them came short. One claimed to travel to Jupiter but under close examination he failed.

Wikipedia is very well referenced. Try and post nonsense there and it will be removed immediately. Felixomor is just a shameless hypocrite. I was just pointing out his hypocrisy. He always lampoon and ridicules people that make reference to wikipedia on the grounds that wikipedia isn't reliable only for him to use it. He was the one that said that 6 years old edit wikipedia and I used his words right back at him when he used wikipedia to show him his shameless hypocrisy.[/s]
From Dalaman to Dalamama
Boohoo,
Chameleon tongue grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]You are shameless. You know very well that I was only exposing your shameless hypocrisy. After lampooning people for using wikipedia, you shamelessly used it when trying to make a point. You criticise something claiming 6 years old edit it as such it is unreliable , only to use it the next minute. Shameless[/s].

Hehehehe,
Says the shameless one who can twist videos in front of everyone.
Shior lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:46pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
Says the shameless one who can twist videos in front of everyone.
Shior lipsrsealed

Video that I didn't watch. I said it clearly and even the person that posted the video agreed that I didn't watch it and said I should. Who then are you?

You claim wikipedia isn't credible only to shamelessly use it. Ridiculous hypocrite.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

From Dalaman to Dalamama
Boohoo,
Chameleon tongue grin

Why use wikipedia after claiming it is unreliable, thou shameless hypocrite.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Video that I didn't watch. I said it clearly and even the person that posted the video agreed that I didn't watch it and said I should. Who then are you?

You claim wikipedia isn't credible only to shamelessly use it. Ridiculous hypocrite.

"U didnt watch it"
LMAO grin
Because you were caught red handed.
Lie Lie.....
Gerrarahia
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:49pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

"U didnt watch it"
LMAO grin
Because you were caught red handed.
Lie Lie.....
Gerrarahia

Where is your evidence that I watched it?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:50pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Why use wikipedia after claiming it is unreliable, thou shameless hypocrite.
Sharrap.
There is no type of evidence that we have not given u.
Even videos from atheists.
You will still twist it.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:50pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Where is your evidence that I watched it?
Hehehehehe,
Just listen to yourself, LMAo grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap.
There is no type of evidence that we have not given u.
Even videos from atheists.
You will still twist it.

There is no type of lies you haven't said. Including lying than wikipedia isn't credible only to be caught using it. Shameless.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:52pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe,
Just listen to yourself, LMAo grin

Am listening to your lies as always.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

There is no type of lies you haven't said. Including lying than wikipedia isn't credible only to be caught using it. Shameless.
Hehehehe,
Gerrarahia "lyingman" abi "dalaman"
At least 3 people have already exposed u this last week grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 1:53pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Am listening to your lies as always.
"Show me evidence i watched it"
Lmao grin
Funny
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:54pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
Gerrarahia "lyingman" abi "dalaman"
At least 3 people have already exposed u this last week grin

3 imaginary people abi? You have already exposed yourself. Shameless.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

"Show me evidence i watched it"
Lmao grin
Funny

Evidence that I watched it? You assumed I did , just as you always assume you are wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Trust Yourself. Trust In Christ - Olamide Obire / Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers / The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.