Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire (799 Views)

See The Headline That Got Nigerians Boiling On Facebook / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by felicitywe(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2017
The just concluded APC LG primaries in Lagos ended in fiasco.There r reports of a senator disgraced, LG house burnt as well as people sustaining injuries during the fracas and political thuggery.Monday night a popular drivers union leader known as Hamburger was killed because of the election.
My worry about this development is that the battle for the soul of APC between Tinubu&Fashola has just began.More people will be killed,houses burnt&properties looted.for visitors in Lagos these things should not come to you as a surprise.I also believe FG may declare a State of Emergency if it persist considering the importance of the state.
Re: SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
Re: SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by tinsel: 9:35am On May 30, 2017
felicitywe:
The just concluded APC LG primaries in Lagos ended in fiasco.There r reports of a senator disgraced, LG house burnt as well as people sustaining injuries during the fracas and political thuggery.Monday night a popular drivers union leader known as Hamburger was killed because of the election.
My worry about this development is that the battle for the soul of APC between Tinubu&Fashola has just began.More people will be killed,houses burnt&properties looted.for visitors in Lagos these things should not come to you as a surprise.I also believe FG may declare a State of Emergency if it persist considering the importance of the state.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by OVI75(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
A
Re: SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by Jaideyone(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2017
dumb opinion. tinubu versus fashola? what a clown

1 Like

Re: SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by najoke: 10:12am On May 30, 2017
[s]
felicitywe:
[/s]
Lying Biafuro.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SW Lagos Boiling Like Fire by blackboy(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2017
The question to ask the OP is, is he new in Lagos? FG declare a state of emergency? Lol
This is Lagos for you nothing new

(1) (Reply)

I Pity Garba Shehu – Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka / Quit Notice: Igbos Begin Fleeing From North / FFK: How Can Anyone Describe Nigeria As Free When.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.