Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,299 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness (19451 Views)

5 Ways To Avoid Razor Bumps / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by oxiide22(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2017
Hi
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2017
Singapore1:
my own list

1. be an arsenal fans

2. have a gtb account

3. be a bitcoin trader

4. own a blockchain account

drop pen
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2017
Singapore1:
my own list

1. be an arsenal fans

2. have a gtb account

3. be a bitcoin trader

drop pen
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2017
Alphamale2017:
this Is shit. I will give you over 10 . but I am busy.

number 1 . whenever you have doubt or fear if you can achieve ur dreams, make sure u shout and scream to yourself that you can. it helps to build ur self believe

wonder why coaches like Diego someone , klopp and conte shout slot on the touch line?? it helps u build ur believe that u can still win the game even if u are 2-0 down.

I am busy. I will drop the remaining 9 later
what happened to constructive criticism genius?
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
I'll be back.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Bsideboi(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2017
Singapore1:
my own list

1. be an arsenal fans

2. have a gtb account

3. be a bitcoin trader

drop pen
Have a btc matrix programme dropping by 7pm today
Whatsapp me for details +2347035097935
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Singapore1(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2017
Bsideboi:

Have a btc matrix programme dropping by 7pm today
Whatsapp me for details +2347035097935
you mean matrix that will fetch me more than 2 million monthly cool
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Bsideboi(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
Singapore1:

you mean matrix that will fetch me more than 2 million monthly cool
Only if you can put in as much work...remember no pain no gain.Im not one to tell u that u will make ridiculous amounts of btc.Why ont you drop me a message via my whatsapp lets not derail this thread cool
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Herrmes: 3:34pm On May 30, 2017
Persistence is great and okay, but consistency is key.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Herrmes: 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
themonk:
One of the most useful post I've come across on nairaland. pls i need tips on how to stay focused, i have a wandering mind that has cost me a lot. cry
Stop being idle, my mind tends to wander while I'm idle, but the minute I find something to commit to, I invest in that thing and grind it out, the wandering mind is good though, let's me get deep thoughts.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Kcosmos: 4:36pm On May 30, 2017
glowryhaa:
Nice list op.. Very insightful... I think I need to learn to be persistent... I give up easily

no wonder...
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by themonk(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
Herrmes:
Stop being idle, my mind tends to wander while I'm idle, but the minute I find something to commit to, I invest in that thing and grind it out, the wandering mind is good though, let's me get deep thoughts.
thanks bro. even when i am busy reading a book my mind wanders to temptation. i cant sustain focus for a very long time, but when i do i am very productive. the wandering mind is also advantageous to me because i am a very creative person through connecting unrelated things my mind wanders to. my mind helps me connect so many dots but i cant focus for a very long time on a particular thing.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by ApBlaze10: 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
I got you. God bless you
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
Kcosmos:

no wonder...
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by engrchykae(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Alphamale2017 post=57016022]this Is shit. I will give you over 10 . but I am busy.

number 1 . whenever you have doubt or fear if you can achieve ur dreams, make sure u shout and scream to yourself that you can. it helps to build ur self believe

wonder why coaches like Diego someone , klopp and conte shout slot on the touch line?? it helps u build ur believe that u can still win the game even if u are 2-0 down.

I am busy. I will drop the remaining 9 later [/quot but some coaches will rather sit down and maintain their calm and still beat you such men as wenger and sir alex ferguson
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by engrchykae(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
themonk:
One of the most useful post I've come across on nairaland. pls i need tips on how to stay focused, i have a wandering mind that has cost me a lot. cry
why are you trying to fight your greatest asset,your mind.you are likely to be born between may and june.air is your element and as the air permeates everything so your mind invades everything.full of knowledge. use it to write books or songs or movies and be innovative in whatever you are doing.if the air can be controlled then your mind can be controlled.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by themonk(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2017
engrchykae:
why are you trying to fight your greatest asset,your mind.you are likely to be born between may and june.air is your element and as the air permeates everything so your mind invades everything.full of knowledge. use it to write books or songs or movies and be innovative in whatever you are doing.if the air can be controlled then your mind can be controlled.
thanks bro. you seem to know me completely, i am a very creative person when i write or talk basically when i am giving out information but i lack focus to read a book with so much intensity, i always struggle through that. i also have below average listening skills. i only excel greatly at reading things i am deeply interested in and listening to people who say things i feel are important. this was a major limitation for me through the university, although i struggled and graduated with second class upper. now i am awaiting service and i have a job i love but even though i love the job, i am not focused because a problem i have keep running through my mind and this have led me to be very unproductive.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:53am On May 31, 2017
Alphamale2017:
this Is shit. I will give you over 10 . but I am busy.

I am busy. I will drop the remaining 9 later
Hi.
I fixed the yesterday issue,but if you still interested in buying feel free to mention me here
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by engrchykae(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=themonk post=57044951]
thanks bro. you seem to know me completely, i am a very creative person when i write or talk basically when i am giving out information but i lack focus to read a book with so much intensity, i always struggle through that. i also have below average listening skills. i only excel greatly at reading things i am deeply interested in and listening to people who say things i feel are important. this was a major limitation for me through the university, although i struggled stop trying to control it because it will frustrate you the more.you are an eagle,the eagle doesn't struggle with its element,the air,it doesn't even fly rather it swims and glides using the air currents.allow your mind to roam and gather more knowledge and then you will develop into a highly evolved person.knowledgeable in almost every field to the extent that you can talk with a military man,a medical man,a clergyman,a thug and what have you.if you are an angel,you are gabriel the messenger.but let me advice you dont engage people of earth sign in combat,if you must you must use karate because it helps you as the eagle to be in your element which is air.have you ever had a dream that people are chasing after you and all of a sudden,you flew?your academics results are not the true value of your intelligence so dont bother as you can enter an exam hall start using common sense to write and before you knew it you can get at least a C.you are not alone my dear.even though you want a job,you are afraid of being tied down by a job.but try and make a choice about that particular thing that is worth giving your youthful energy and you will be happy.in astrology you are a Gemini man.
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Alphamale2017(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Hi.
I fixed the yesterday issue,but if you still interested in buying feel free to mention me here

Kay then. where u the one who called me this morning??
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Kay then. where u the one who called me this morning??
Nope
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Alphamale2017(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Nope
okay then. ur voice tho. u dey crase sha. lol
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Alphamale2017(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Nope
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
Alphamale2017:
As in?
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Alphamale2017(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Alphamale2017(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
As in?
lol never mind
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
Alphamale2017:
lol never mind
Explain yourself better since you already piqued my curiosity
Re: 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness by Alphamale2017(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Explain yourself better since you already piqued my curiosity
the tune of ur voice is what I am talking about. anyways

are you on whatsapp with that number ?? cudnt find u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A Fake Drug? / Ooni Promises To Build Multi-Million Naira Chemotherapy Centre / Girl Electrocuted While Fetching Water From A Well In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.