Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (48157 Views)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by chiefolododo(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
E

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by sole26: 12:41pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Afonjashapmouth post=57017396]God bless our mothers[/quuote]

Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by bigfather(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2017
Ovokoo:
A Nigerian man surprises his mother his a car gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vChv9iIDw9g

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-man-buys-car-mother-pics-video/

So happy for Mama....
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by snowlord(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2017
nice one,God bless all the mothers dat pray n stand by thier children.i must buy ma mom better car dz year
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by mitchyy(f): 12:43pm On May 30, 2017
Mother must be so elated. Amazing way to say thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by able20(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2017
EXLOVER:
The day i will count as a successful man, is the day i get my mother a G wagon, for now I'm still a hustling nigga. Congrat mother and son.

God will continue to bless the work of my hand
Start small boy, it must not G wagon for loving mama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Otradearena: 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Maximus85(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2017
Ovokoo:

Nice one,
But why am i smelling yahoo mail here?
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Mufasa27(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2017
NobleRomm:
why you no show us the complete picture of the car. .

congrats
So you go go steal am abi
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Mufasa27(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
Maximus85:

Nice one,
But why am i smelling yahoo mail here?
Egbon all way Na way, Yahoo mail, Gmail, or Hotmail..
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by ephi321(f): 1:04pm On May 30, 2017
Every guy's dream.... to do this and more for their moms.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by madjune(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2017
So the mama no hear the sound of the motor as e arrive the compound?

How she no know say na motor?
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by yehmy(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2017
Ovokoo:

see as Bankerz dey laff for back, Congrat PAPA jnr on this one... gbogbo owo Cairo ilefo Ijoko.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Zealoy(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2017
See the dilapidated huz him mama dey live all he could think about is buying her a car more liability, tell me how d poor woman is gonna maintain n fuel this car now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by yehmy(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2017
Zealoy:
See the dilapidated huz him mama dey live all he could think about is buying her a car more liability, tell me how d poor woman is gonna maintain n fuel this car now
like you have been to the house before? or you know if there is a mansion somewhere? bros go and hustle and buy something for your mum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by HITTED(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2017
Which season film be this? Watch the video and find out.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by marticeus(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2017
Nigerians and their craziness for 4 wheels over a decent apartment.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
Good kid
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Hades2016(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2017
sonofLuci:
Maga don finally pay this one
lol ..... God go let our maga sef pay ..... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Maximus85(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
Mufasa27:

Egbon all way Na way, Yahoo mail, Gmail, or Hotmail..

You are right aburo, But what waits for us at the end of all those ways differ. You choose ooo.
God has allowed you to do whatever you like but you should know he will judge you by the decisions you have taken. A million words wont be enough for a fool. Be wise. Find something to do with your hands and pray to God to bless it for you. You will succeed and be happy.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by bejeria101(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
God bless you sir! The love of a mother is priceless. May God honor our mothers.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by praise1705(f): 2:16pm On May 30, 2017
what about the fathers?

no one remembers the fathers

how many mother's day do we have in a year sef? heard another one is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by IykeB(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=ennyhola post=57020465]LET ME BUILD YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE AND TWITTER PAGE FOR A TOKEN TODAY!!

Let's strike the deal

Here's my number 08031119419 leave me with yours i think I've got a job for you
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 30, 2017
God bless my mother my God sent ,i hope I get to surprise her someday
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by moorevic(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2017
Bros wait you wan suffocate your mama
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2017
And what will his father get? ogogoro
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
God bless my mother my God sent ,i hope I get to surprise her someday

and ur father na devil sent abi?
many women wrapper everywhere u go
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2017
praise1705:
what about the fathers?

no one remembers the fathers

how many mother's day do we have in a year sef? heard another one is coming soon

no mind them.
they will be talking about mother mother leaving the father that spend his youthful age just to see them feed, clothed and school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.