Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (48158 Views)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
victorazy:

and ur father na devil sent abi?
many women wrapper everywhere u go
looking at it critically most Nigerian fathers are wicked uncaring monsters so ,you will be justified to call them devil sent including your father too tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2017
Meanwhile some are buying for their slay gfs
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by GuntersChain(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
Nice one, let me come and be going before what does he do for a living crew steps in.

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
looking at it critically most Nigerian fathers are wicked uncaring monsters so ,you will be justified to call them devil sent including your father too tongue
u guys surprises me.
who is caring, the house wife as mother?
ur father is wicked because he scorned u for doing wrong? and mother embraced u.
some mother have their way of poisoning gullible children's mind to abandoned their fathers who sacrificed everything for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by victorazy(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:

your words speaks more of where u came from, afonja rite?
their fathers always careless, useless and wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Tobicrystal post=57020395]Oh and I narrowly missed the FTC....but it's all good...better luck to me next time....May God bless our mothers [/quot
Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
/
See as all of una dey brag how well you go treat ya mama.

No wonder a particular man said no more training for im pikins dem as im wan enjoy himself before joining his ancestors.

Fathers need love and TLC too.

//

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 30, 2017
victorazy:

u guys surprises me.
who is caring, the house wife as mother?
ur father is wicked because he scorned u for doing wrong? and mother embraced u.
some mother have their way of poisoning gullible children's mind to abandoned their fathers who sacrificed everything for them.
i had a segun arinze kind of father ,so I have no idea what you are talking about, and stop being tribalstic,first I am not yoruba,but you igbos are no better ,disgusting bigot
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Olulinks(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
EXLOVER:
The day i will count as a successful man, is the day i get my mother a G wagon, for now I'm still a hustling nigga. Congrat mother and son.

God will continue to bless the work of my hand
That's a tall wish, brother and God doesn't see things the way man see it. If all you can afford is 100 Naira recharge card on regular basis or however you can with sincere heart and commitment, you are already successful before God and He will bless you beyond comprehension. Even your children will be so blessed to more than you could for your parent(s). Let's not wait until we have money to buy GWagon before we reach out to our parents. If you have been giving to your parents, don't stop bro and God that sees in the secret will reward you openly. The bottom line is that we don't wait until we become even thousandnaires before we bless people. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2017
this is nice ....the gut comot cap sharp sharp to receive blessings

God bless our hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i had a segun arinze kind of father ,so I have no idea what you are talking about, and stop being tribalstic,first I am not yoruba,but you igbos are no better ,disgusting bigot
Thank God, you speak like man and you will definitely be a father to someone in future, no matter your struggle, your own children could come back to back stab you and call you useless father, what you sow you will reap.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
chynie:
see their house e never paint am finish e run go buy car
anyway that's not my business
As in eh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
Na movie scene una dey post for us abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2017
The Good Lord that put that thought in you will Manifest it In Jesus Almighty Name, may God Bless you in All things, Amen.
wellmax:
God bless the man more.
God bless my hustle, I wanna buy a car and build a house for my mama too
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by salesforce: 5:42pm On May 30, 2017
Ha
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 30, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Thank God, you speak like man and you will definitely be a father to someone in future, no matter your struggle, your own children could come back to back stab you and call you useless father, what you sow you will reap.
hehehe heehe ,not if take care of my kids ,most Nigerian fathers can be likened to sperm donors tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2017
ohhh this almost brought tears to my eyes cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
sweet mother i no go forget u cry
for dis suffer wey u suffer for me embarassed embarassed embarassed
this is a man who truely appreciates his mom.
all those guys buying expensive cars and estates on banana island for their random slay oloshos/dragons while their moms are suffering in the village should learn from this story. Thornapple CR7jnr dacovajnr Mylestone make una come see a man wey really love im mom cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:
all those guys buying expensive cars and estates on banana island for their random slay oloshos/dragons while their moms are suffering in the village should learn from this story. Thornapple CR7jnr dacovajnr Mylestone make una come see a man wey really love im mom cheesy

beta pickin n 1 idiot(YahooBoy) go buy EVIL SPIRIT 4 HIM GALFRD N HIM MAMA STILL DY SELL UGWU 4 POLOKOR
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by eyinjuege: 6:20pm On May 30, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:

If he/ she sows positive things into the lives of the children, they will not stab him and they will definitely not call him useless.
He will definitely reap the good he has done in their lives.
You need to understand not all parents are good. We have seen parents use their son for rituals, we have seen parents maim their children, all on NL. We have seen parents who never contributed a dime to their children's welfare.
If those children don't want to have anything to do with such a parent, the parents are only reaping all they've sown.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2017
victorazy:

no mind them.
they will be talking about mother mother leaving the father that spend his youthful age just to see them feed, clothed and school.
depends on the type of father.some so called fathers go spend morning and night dey drink ogogoro and beer for beer parlou.some go spend all their salary and allowance on their girlfriends and women friends while their children dem never pay their fees.na d mother go hustle outside for market use d little proceeds look after the children.some fathers and really the modern ones nowadays are really deadbeat.u know remember how dem say 50 cents even deny im dad wen im come cos of how im dad abandon him and his mom? If a dad plays his rightful role his children go recognise am as well.being a daddy is not by just spilling sperm upandan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2017
eyinjuege:

If he/ she sows positive things into the lives of the children, they will not stab him and they will definitely not call him useless.
He will definitely reap the good he has done in their lives.
You need to understand not all parents are good. We have seen parents use their son for rituals, we have seen parents maim their children, all on NL. We have seen parents who never contributed a dime to their children's welfare.
If those children don't want to have anything to do with such a parent, the parents are only reaping all they've sown.
GBAM!!
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by ofwest47(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2017
Mothers deserve this type kind gesture from their children undecidedMothers deserve this type kind gesture from their children
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by ofwest47(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2017
Mothers deserve this type kind gesture from their children.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by gerona: 6:35pm On May 30, 2017
Watch this space, taking my mum to the UK for hols next year and buying her a car on her return.
God bless this boy!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Jman06(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2017
Very commendable!

Some slay queens go be like, which kain mumu man be this You no see us

On a more serious note, i pray that more nigerian guys would borrow sense and take good care of their parents, instead of wasting money on girls just because of pussssy.
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=IykeB post=57023711][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by phemiee1810(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
I wish my mum happens to be alive I plan doing more than this but everywhere you are I promise to always make you proud and I pray my grandma that brought me up when the cold hands of death snatched you my mum away lives to eat the fruit of her labour adieu ABOSEDE AYA AYODEJI SUNRE OOO!!
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by dacovajnr: 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Na better pikin be that baami! Not those eleribu guys wey go buy Hermès Birkin Bag worth 3m for one Oloshious girl when there Mama never get purse
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by wellmax(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
LeanonGOD:
The Good Lord that put that thought in you will Manifest it In Jesus Almighty Name, may God Bless you in All things, Amen.
And Amen.
Thank you so much.
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
Oh sweet mother
U sat by my cradle to watch my bed
Even when pain and sickness made me cry
U wept for fear that I could die sweet mum,
Oh shout out to this man for putting a smile on his mama's face. The most amazing feeling here is his gesture towards her. God bless him more.
lefulefu:
Re: Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) by repent4christ: 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
Everybody buying for mummies what about daddy's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Shocked As Her Mother Dresses Her Daughter In Shoes She Wore 35years Ago / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.