Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) (4336 Views)

Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains / Help: I Love Girls That Only Wears G-strings / Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by ariesbull: 1:10pm On May 30, 2017
G-strings, the tiny piece of underwear mostly worn by women, have been all the rage since Hollywood celebrities such as Britney Spears was seen sporting them. Since then, a wide range of g-strings have appeared in the market, attracting young women who want to sport a trendy, sexy look.

These skimpy wear are not without hazards, however. Gynaecologists are now warning against wearing g-strings for long periods of time, particularly when worn with tight jeans or pants. Let’s take a closer look at this fashionable apparel that has captured the imagination of people around the world:

WHAT’S GOOD

The reason behind the g-string craze lies mainly in its shape: a small piece of material covers the genital part, while a string passes through the buttocks and is attached to a band around the hips. As such, the buttocks are left uncovered, which effectively removes the problem with panty lines.

This makes g-strings a perfect match for tight-fitting pants, body-hugging dresses, even gym tights and swimwear. No panty lines to spoil an otherwise perfect silhouette, more so when you are wearing light-coloured clothing.

What’s more, they give you an even suntan especially at the exposed buttocks area, making them popular as swimwear.

WHAT’S BAD

The truth is that g-strings are not exactly the most comfortable underwear.

Underwear were created for a reason, which is to protect our outer clothing from being soiled by body secretions. Having a string passing through your buttocks may make you feel sensual, but it may also injure the skin around the genital area if it is made of course material.

Like most underwear, you cannot try a g-string before buying, hence many women end up buying unsuitable sizes and shapes.

G-strings that are too tight cause friction and irritation at the string part that is in constant contact with your skin. Others sometimes cause chafing by our outer clothing due to the lack of protection at our private parts.

WHAT’S UGLY

The biggest irony is when this piece of lingerie that is supposed to make you look and feel good ends up making you ill instead. G-strings are believed to contribute to the development of vaginal yeast infections, as well as infections of the urinary tract.

This is because G-strings are commonly made from synthetic fabrics, such as nylon, which easily retain moisture within the genital area and encourage the rapid growth of pathogenic bacteria. This constant friction can damage the skin and increase the risk of anal fissures or haemorrhoids.

Think twice before you splurge on this hazardous apparel for the upcoming Valentine’s Day celebrations. Consider switching to hot pants or tight slips instead.

GOOD G-STRING PRACTICES

Do not wear G-strings when the weather is hot and wet.
Wear G-strings made from natural fabric, such as cotton or silk.
Choose the right size at all times. Do not wear tight-fitting G-strings, choose those that are somewhat loose, as these may be less likely to spread bacterial infection.
Do not wear G-strings around the clock. Change into more closed underwear at the earliest opportunity.
Try to avoid wearing G-string swimwear.
Finally, why not try wearing different types of clothing that do not require you to wear G-string underwear? Do not let fashion trends dictate your health!

For more information visit http://etimes.com.ng/g-strings-good-bad-ugly/

Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by ariesbull: 1:12pm On May 30, 2017
nawa

1 Like

Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by dingbang(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
Catapult pant

4 Likes

Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by yarimo(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2017
Op please more pictures abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2017
Ayam nor even supposed to be here embarassed *covers face* imout.

©YBR
Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
ladies hope ya have heard cheesy
Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by NairalandCS(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2017
Easier to commot when duty calls or just slide to the left and..

I dey come.

1 Like

Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by IdeyFindWife: 8:15pm On May 30, 2017
yarimo:
Op please more pictures abeg grin

Eskiss me sir! The Vaseline pipu are calling yhu! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-strings The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ( For Ladies) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Eskiss me sir! The Vaseline pipu are calling yhu! grin grin
ewww!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(18+) University Of Ibadan Student Nvdes Video And Photos Got Leaked / 'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.