Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... (7909 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Did God Almighty actually asked you to start a church

A church is a revelation, is a solid everlasting rock of understanding which is only taught from above and observe by the real students of CHRIST JESUS

As a minister of the New agreement which is established on the ever speaking Blood of Christ Jesus... You are to teach them to observe divine living water.

Christ instructed his first disciples, first students to go forth and preach the gospel, He never forgot to also add that they teach them also to observe all that I have commanded you lo and behold I am with you always until the end of the world, the flesh and blood Age

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

A minister pours into the hearts of worshippers water of the word which sanctifies and washes the new believer's off the rotten traditional way of flesh and blood.

It's the Spirit of God Almighty which gives life, we mean a lifestyle, He, the Holy Spirit will show you the path of life, the way, the truth, and the life. Your flesh profit nothing. In a nutshell, the end of your flesh is death.

That's why Christ Jesus noted that when the Holy Ghost comes it will be a complete New training, a new day, a New World and a new commandments of faith walking with love.

But if you are taught by the Holy Ghost to observe the way of eternal Life, the ordinances and statutes of the living God Almighty happy are you!

If not all you have are Shop's and Hall of meeting of flesh and blood parading themselves as agents of light while in reality they are the enemies of the cross of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Praise God Almighty for everlastingly. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Whitestory(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Even if this is a strategy... I don't think its right to use a topic that is so different from the post...

Its outrightly called deception. : undecided

9 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by youngest85(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Upon all this your write up, you won't still make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by LarryBee1k: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2019

9 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Demonic forces forcing their tongues to speak, what did go to the wilderness to see

What were you expecting?
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by curryjuniour(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Demonic forces forcing their tongues to speak, what did go to the wilderness to see

What were you expecting?

U ARE MAD.
U THINK U ARE DOING US, USELESS SEX STARVED FEMINIST.
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
curryjuniour:

U ARE MAD.
U THINK U ARE DOING US, USELESS SEX STARVED FEMINIST.

Who doesn't know who's talking, can any good come out of the mouth of the wicked.

Fools, wasted sperm, used dog and unemploy lacking lazy without home

1 Like

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2019
Love this woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Deepfeel(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What were you expecting?

Christianity can't be taught by gimmick you can't trick someone to hear the gospel cause even if he hears it he won't accept it cause it was brought to him by trick, it's sad that you cyber preacher's are doing it this way, some will start with a sexual story and at the end condemn the readers for reading the sexual story and ask them to give their life to Christ is that how Jesus and the apostles did it?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by kiddoiLL(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Before it used to be many are mad but few are roaming.. now it's many are mad and many have phones with data

2 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by carter009(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
So upon all your Bible quotes and preaching, you ended up disgracing yourself.
Sunnyshinylight:

Who doesn't know who's talking, can any good come out of the mouth of the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Whitestory(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

So how do you want someone to listen to what u are saying... Just take a good look at your comment and think over it... Are u sure u are a Christian... Chai...

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Whitestory:

So how do you want someone to listen to what u are saying... Just take a good look at your comment and think over it... Are u sure u are a Christian... Chai...

undecided

Foolish generations. I should be clapping for you, shame on your father lucifer. We are not begging you to obey. Every man serves just one master.

If you can hear our voices you you be save but if scorn we will rebuke and judge you.

But us no one can judge.

Who are you to judge a spiritual man?

Demon's speaking through the faculty of mortal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Christianity can't be taught by gimmick you can't trick someone to hear the gospel cause even if he hears it he won't accept it cause it was brought to him by trick, it's sad that you cyber preacher's are doing it this way, some will start with a sexual story and at the end condemn the readers for reading the sexual story and ask them to give their life to Christ is that how Jesus and the apostles did it?

Will you keep quiet demons,. You are reacting because we invaded your home. Fools.

Blind mortalities working for lucifer.

We will continue to invade and free the sheep. Those who will hear will.

You can never deter us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
carter009:
So upon all your Bible quotes and preaching, you ended up disgracing yourself.

I know this one he's a thief
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Did God Almighty actually asked you to start a church

A church is a revelation, is a solid everlasting rock of understanding which is only taught from above and observe by the real students of CHRIST JESUS

As a minister of the New agreement which is established on the ever speaking Blood of Christ Jesus... You are to teach them to observe divine living water.

Christ instructed his first disciples, first students to go forth and preach the gospel, He never forgot to also add that they teach them also to observe all that I have commanded you lo and behold I am with you always until the end of the world, the flesh and blood Age

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

A minister pours into the hearts of worshippers water of the word which sanctifies and washes the new believer's off the rotten traditional way of flesh and blood.

It's the Spirit of God Almighty which gives life, we mean a lifestyle, He, the Holy Spirit will show you the path of life, the way, the truth, and the life. Your flesh profit nothing. In a nutshell, the end of your flesh is death.

That's why Christ Jesus noted that when the Holy Ghost comes it will be a complete New training, a day, a New World and a new commandments of faith walking with love.

But if you are taught by the Holy Ghost to observe the way of eternal Life, the ordinances and statutes of the living God Almighty happy are you!

If not all you have are Shop's and Hall of meeting of flesh and blood parading themselves as agents of light while in reality they are the enemies of the cross of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Praise God Almighty for everlastingly. Amen

Don't mind demon possessed generations. Pass by if the word isn't for you. Why fight with the Spirit mortals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Foolish generations. I should be clapping for you, shame on your father lucifer. We are not begging you to obey. Every man serves just one master.

If you can hear our voices you you be save but if you scorn we will rebuke and judge you.

But us no one can judge.

Who are you to judge a spiritual man?

Demon's speaking through the faculty of mortal
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Whitestory(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Openeyes4Light:

Don't mind demon possessed generations. Pass by if the word isn't for you. Why fight with the Spirit mortals?

You guys are just bunch of noise makers....

You haven't seen anything... See them vegetable Christians... The only power u have is ur tongue there's nothing to back up your words... When someone should just take good look at you... You don't have that light in ur life... Running mouths upandan... Lights don't hide under the keyboard... You only recognize light when it comes to a place that is dark. A light never make noise. I pity u... Just dey run ur mouth.. Don't go and learn what it takes to be a shining light... Dey there they form keyboard warrior.
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Whitestory:

You haven't seen anything... See them vegetable Christians... The only power u have is ur tongue there's nothing to back up your words... When someone should just take good look at you... You don't have that light in ur life... Running mouths upandan... Lights don't hide under the keyboard... You only recognize light when it comes to a place that is dark. A light never make noise. I pity u... Just dey run ur mouth.. Don't go and learn what it takes to be a shining light... Dey there they form keyboard warrior.

When you take a look at your life you will realise how much you are suffering. Tormented, broken down into nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Don't mind demons sweetheart. Fire on
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Whitestory:

Who is this infidel

Homeless idiot. If only you realise that you are fully demonic
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Openeyes4Light:
Don't mind demons sweetheart. Fire on
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Invaded

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by carter009(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Your generation are all thieves, foolish AssLicker.
Openeyes4Light:

I know this one he's a thief
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Deepfeel(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Will you keep quiet demons,. You are reacting because we invaded your home. Fools.

Blind mortalities working for lucifer.

We will continue to invade and free the sheep. Those who will hear will.

You can never deter us
Lol grin the weed you are smoking really touched your nervous system, pls how many sheep's have you freed so far with this stupid strategy, please free yourself from the chains of Satan before preaching to others it's clear you are possessed and suffering from multiple spirit personalities , legions of demons live in you, no wonder you call yourself sunnyshinylight , Lucifer is a shinymorningstar

1 Like

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol grin the weed you are smoking really touched your nervous system, pls how many sheep's have you freed so far with this stupid strategy, please free yourself from the chains of Satan before preaching to others it's clear you are possessed and suffering from multiple spirit personalities , legions of demons live in you, no wonder you call yourself sunnyshinylight , Lucifer is a shinymorningstar

What a dummy.

Your mum rejected you from the day you slept with the witch which has turned your mind into corruption.

How old are you now?? You can not boast of anything.

The same way the Haris rejected the truth.

You are not our sheep. You can not hear our voices

What did you come to see Pharisees, evil generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
carter009:
Your generation are all thieves, foolish AssLicker.

So upon your church going you can not swallow a little insult pretenders

Yet you said we should keep quiet when Satan speaks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Openeyes4Light:

Thanks.

The true heart will hear and appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
We can see the anger on their stupid faces.

Ride on chosen one
Re: Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... by Openeyes4Light: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Thanks.

The true heart will hear and appreciate

Sincerely love you girl. Only true passion can do this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TV Host’s Wife Walks Naked Across Camera During Political Interview / White Fluids Like Milk Comes Out From My Woman Breast During Sex!!! / Double Egde Betrayal The Story Of My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.