Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,596 members, 7,854,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. (4007 Views)

Seven Things Girls Won't Tell You, That You Need To Know. / How Can Man Stop Thinking About Pussy When Girls Won't Stop Dressing Like / Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2017
Durhleepee:

Who is ‘tripping’? I don't do fine boys, I prefer the ‘not so fine’ ones grin
I'm not fine....I'm just dere
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Durhleepee(f): 5:03pm On May 30, 2017
Ifakiland:

I'm not fine....I'm just dere

Yeah...You're right tongue
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by mzhorlah(f): 7:21pm On May 30, 2017
do you really need to do this
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
do you really need to do this
How can u be so beautiful?
Brown coffee....hi I'm Ayo!
What's d name?
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Wait ... Wait..

you live in Lekki and own a bar in APAPA..

I don't think you have that kind of money.

These girls chasing you... do they have jobs or run businesses ?

No vex pls. iz juz a kwezion ?
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by mzhorlah(f): 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
Ifakiland:
How can u be so beautiful? Brown coffee....hi I'm Ayo! What's d name?
undecided

Ayo, it's nice
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Chuknovski(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
enjoy it....an God give you
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2017
Ifakiland:

The only assert I listed is my car....the rest are rented so they are liabilities....use ur brain lady
Between the two of us , I am the higher functioning primate no dispute.
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2017
Raine80:

Between the two of us , I am the higher functioning primate no dispute.
"Between the two of us"? I suggest u look for ur English teacher and shoot him or her in the pubic area.
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2017
mzhorlah:
undecided

Ayo, it's nice
Great to meet u "nice" (dats an exotic name thu)
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
TheCabal:
Wait ... Wait..

you live in Lekki and own a bar in APAPA..

I don't think you have that kind of money.

These girls chasing you... do they have jobs or run businesses ?
Is there somtin wrong with living at lekki and aving a business in apapa? That's where I culd afford the kind of space I need for the bar....lekki is quite expensive for such a space and they both on the island it's just a hour drive from each other....I wuldnt know if they jobless or not.

No vex pls. iz juz a kwezion ?
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by CaptainNipples: 8:42pm On May 30, 2017
Durhleepee:

Who is ‘tripping’? I don't do fine boys, I prefer the ‘not so fine’ ones grin

not so fine boys grin maka pity your unborn children na angry do you want them to look like.......
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Euphoria19: 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
So what do you want us to do now,chase them with broom?
Since you said you're in a relationship,they shouldn't matter to you
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
Ifakiland:
I've got a 2 bedroom flat in lekki, drive a 4Runner suv and also own a small posh bar at apapa....I'm not so handsome, but everywhere I go girls won't let me be....even in church....that's why I left the choir and joined the ushering dept....pls what do I do?

bros u don pink lips taya oh grin
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Durhleepee(f): 8:52pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

not so fine boys grin maka pity your unborn children na angry do you want them to look like.......

Look like what?

I think *I'm*enough for my unborn children cheesy wink
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
Ifakiland:
I've got a 2 bedroom flat in lekki, drive a 4Runner suv and also own a small posh bar at apapa....I'm not so handsome, but everywhere I go girls won't let me be....even in church....that's why I left the choir and joined the ushering dept....pls what do I do?
Make I bend if that's ur picture... Iranu
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by lammylam(f): 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
undecided ifakiland r u from ifaki ekiti?

lekki?? suv?? wait do u think thats y they follow u?? ( thats if its true)
my brother be kiaful girls are dangerous and u need prayer self
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by CaptainNipples: 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
Durhleepee:

Look like what?

I think *I'm*enough for my unborn children cheesy wink

they may look like their father
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Durhleepee(f): 9:46pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

they may look like their father

They may, they may not.

I believe, their father wouldn't be downright ugly, so *Nothing spoil
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 30, 2017
smardray:
Stop driving tha ur 4runner nd see wah happens

Lol cheesy
Baddest! grin
But so true op, dump the 4runner and relocate to mushin grin and become a bar man , just for one month ! Then come back online and tell us if babes are disturbing u , everywhere u go like Mtn cheesy
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Gebbson007(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
Dats wah we cute guys go tru oooo ..dey even cll us play boy n fink we lieing wen we tll em we single

grin[center][/center] grin grin grin
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
Durhleepee:
grin Yeye
dey smell
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by riccadonna(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2017
Lolz.....Handsome indeed. Mstcheeew
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Shygirl1989(f): 10:56pm On May 30, 2017
Its natural that ladies will always gravitate towards a good looking guy especially one they deem as being "successful". Having said that,I'm not quite sure why you posted your picture,if you're finding it difficult to get a nice girl,then that may be a problem because a lot of us are hell bent on hooking a guy like you #smiles. Don't see it as a problem, you're probably a nice person with a great personality maybe that's why they flock around you,cos some guys are cute and rich but are all shades of nasty.
Just be you.
But don't toy with the ladies hearts o,acid is real#runsout
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by boiz2men(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
Shygirl1989:
Its natural that ladies will always gravitate towards a good looking guy especially one they deem as being "successful". Having said that,I'm not quite sure why you posted your picture,if you're finding it difficult to get a nice girl,then that may be a problem because a lot of us are hell bent on hooking a guy like you #smiles. Don't see it as a problem, you're probably a nice person with a great personality maybe that's why they flock around you,cos some guys are cute and rich but are all shades of nasty.
Just be you.

see am.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
Shygirl1989:
Just be you.
I do understand u, just dat I don't even know the ones who love me for me or cos of what I am.....I really wanna settle down.
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2017
lammylam:
undecided ifakiland r u from ifaki ekiti?

lekki?? suv?? wait do u think thats y they follow u?? ( thats if its true)

my brother be kiaful girls are dangerous and u need prayer self

Yea I am...why did u ask?
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 30, 2017
CaptainNipples:

if she"s beautiful there"s no cause for alarm if she marry wugly man na cheesy.the children will still come out beautiful cheesy.
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by aladeokin1000(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2017
Hmm! I smell lies. grin
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by dmgr(m): 12:54am On May 31, 2017
that's what we the good looking guys keeping face,op just try observe and u go find the one weh truely love you.Because they will keep coming mayb self even after marriage so don't loose focus
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by Ifakiland(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2017
dmgr:
that's what we the good looking guys keeping face,op just try observe and u go find the one weh truely love you.Because they will keep coming mayb self even after marriage so don't loose focus
Thanks....awon baba for the gals
Lolzz
Re: Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. by lammylam(f): 9:55am On May 31, 2017
Ifakiland:
Yea I am...why did u ask?
no reason
just enjoy it while it lasts but no let am enter ya head oo
wait oo i thought they said ifaki people are naturally unfriendly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me You Are Not Guilty Of These - Photo / How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells / Richest Begger In Africa And His Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.