Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be (1645 Views)

Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. / Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by dmgr(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Am not here to seek for any attention after all I don't need any.

I can't figure out what they see in me oo when am not good looking,neither rich and am even an introverted somebody.so i can't figure out anything that makes them attracted to me.

And the thing is,the more I try to avoid them,the closer they will try to come,upon say I won't be nice to them at times but they will still call back again.

Some tag me anti-social,rude,proud and all,but this are the same set girls that will still come back still wanting my attention.

I just want to be left alone,but they won't let me be.

so if u know any method I can use to get rid of them pls share..

1 Like

Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by 0b100100111: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2017

You dont know what you have!

Instead of you to be using them for money rituals

You would have been fvcking rich by now

3 Likes

Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by MissCokie(f): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2017
grin
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by MissRaine69(f): 1:56am On Jul 26, 2017
I know what it is .....
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:10am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

You would have be fvcking rich by now

see fresh destinies and he's dulling smmh

1 Like

Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by dmgr(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:
grin
No just shine teeth
say something
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by dmgr(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
I know what it is .....
Then tell me what it is!
all ears
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by lordnigel(m): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Animal...
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by NeeKlaus: 4:02am On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:
grin
Oh My Geez!! Are those really your boobs?? shocked
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by HeWrites(m): 4:31am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

KHORRRET!

Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by Amaechi9(m): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:

lol guy chill abeg
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by y3mi(m): 5:03am On Jul 26, 2017
dmgr:

I can't figure out what they see in me oo when am not good looking,neither rich and am even an introverted somebody.so i can't figure out anything that makes them attracted to me.

And the thing is,the more I try to avoid them,the closer they will try to come,upon say I won't be nice to them at times but they will still call back again.

Some tag me anti-social,rude,proud and all,but this are the same set girls that will still come back still wanting my attention.

"Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be" Given the title....I clicked this thread to read and give two profound explanations as to why in Nigeria, guys who are actually ugly and penniless tend to have numerous girlfriends than a handsome guy would strive to secure one but only for me to be disappointed. You buddy are a Good-Bad Guy, well done. I can see through your deception, claiming I am not this, I ain't that whereas it's on the contrary. Finally you got the attention you alleged not to be looking for. Thing is I don't see myself hatching ploys in order to fulfill what the likes of you always desire to do. There are too many things screaming at me to be achieved.

MissRaine69:
I know what it is .....
Not even close.

This dude is simply a GBG aka Artemisia absinthium, they belong to the Wolf category, fair enough they aren't much different from, but still better than the BBG aka Hyenas aka coyotillo aka Karwinskia humboldtiana grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by mikool007(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Wa na this ur English wake me shocked
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by PatriotTemidayo: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2017
That means you're a CHATTERED MEMBER OF THE LIARS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN.

Recognisable by your sugar-coated tongue.

If you're not rich or handsome and girls keep turning up, then you're one hell of a sweet-mouthed fellow, probably with a tight physique.

Just thinking. cool

1 Like

Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by Michelle55: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2017
hmmmm, op this your matter weak me sha!!! anyway, dancing skelewu ontop your thread cos it's graduation time for my kids and it means holiday time for me.. just accept all the ladies that are gunning for your attention and be the Solomon of our time
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by SoftNANA09(f): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2017
What is Am ain't rich? Bro you are very wicked,you are nothing but a killer of Eng.Rip English.
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by Tenim47(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2017
smh
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by oliverano: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2017
dmgr:

Okay
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by Stanley1155: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2017
You are a gay in making,not an ordinary one oh.See eh you are gay other gays aspire to be.
Re: Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be by indodon(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
"am ain't rich"

pls can I sit here while I wait for mama iyabo rice and kpomo

(1) (Reply)

Modified / Nairalanders, Can You Do This Kind Of Pre-wedding Shoot? / To Those Looking Forward To Marry, What Excites You About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.